www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

booth for Autorama?

Old 02-26-2007, 02:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point
booth for Autorama?

You guys getting a booth?

I want to sell our Vibrant Vixen posters at Autorama. Figured it would only spice up your booth with 5 to 6 models hanging out. Talk to me....
Old 02-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: booth for Autorama?

our automech class should have a pimped out caddy ready for autorama, i can't wait
Old 02-27-2007, 11:15 AM

well since I recieved no reply, Ill open to anyone that has a booth. Im not charging you to have models there... they are just going to be there selling posters, hanging out with the people that come in your booth, and taking pictures. Thought I would open it up to you guys first.

Jimmy Moon, I just had a meeting with Mikey D couple days ago.. he also told me to talk to you.

This is the poster we are selling, and the models..

Old 02-27-2007, 11:18 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Doris
well since I recieved no reply, Ill open to anyone that has a booth. Im not charging you to have models there... they are just going to be there selling posters, hanging out with the people that come in your booth, and taking pictures. Thought I would open it up to you guys first.

Jimmy Moon, I just had a meeting with Mikey D couple days ago.. he also told me to talk to you.

This is the poster we are selling, and the models..

I bet AOB is going to have a booth.......
Old 02-27-2007, 11:25 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NINER
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH not right....but so funny.....
Old 02-27-2007, 01:06 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
Old 02-27-2007, 02:19 PM

yah I see there is more drama with AOB... One of our sponsors for the poster is Rosenau so probably going to talk to them. Just thought I would open the doors to my old friends.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:35 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

yah I see there is more drama with AOB... One of our sponsors for the poster is Rosenau so probably going to talk to them. Just thought I would open the doors to my old friends.
haha Doris im wrecked in ur avatar... ...
Old 02-27-2007, 02:43 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
haha Doris im wrecked in ur avatar... ...
+1 and you look kinda gay......
Old 02-27-2007, 02:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
+1 and you look kinda gay......
but compare it to HIS avatar much less gay
Old 02-27-2007, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm not so certain......
Old 02-27-2007, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
Your just jealous u never get to be close to girls that hot
Old 02-27-2007, 03:11 PM

Your just jealous u never get to be close to girls that hot
HAHAHAHAHA How much did you have to pay her??
Old 02-27-2007, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954
HAHAHAHAHA How much did you have to pay her??
speakin of payin for things.. what's ur address homie... u need some $$ for a new razor or something.. I got some snaps on a mach 3 for ya ...
Old 02-27-2007, 03:17 PM

speakin of payin for things.. what's ur address homie... u need some $$ for a new razor or something.. I got some snaps on a mach 3 for ya ...
day late and a dolla short *****......I shaved my face and head last night......I needed to cover up my good looks for a while I was sick of all the *****!!
Old 02-28-2007, 01:41 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

I heard the AOB booth was going to have a hot tub and be giving out free man on man back massages.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
I heard the AOB booth was going to have a hot tub and be giving out free man on man back massages.
damn I always miss the good stuff.....
Old 03-01-2007, 01:36 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

That ****** Darrel Still sround?
I might have to roll up to Auto Rama and see him bitch up.

Baaawwaaaaa....

Darrel, you're a punkass, ******!

Stuntrider pffftttt. Poser is what you are, why are you on my forum reading this, go away!!!
Old 03-04-2007, 11:37 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

Doris.. Funny **** I just saw this..>LOL I would never have you come to sh*t of ours espically after your last year games....We had met several times and you had made so many promises.. you didnt keep one...Ohh **** maybe about how you tried to be cool with me at the DUBS SHOW>.. **** WE WILL HAVE A FREE BOOTH THERE TOO!!!!!

But its all good.. I got a real company on board that is the real deal.. White Collar Entertainment....Who is Bringing in SOME RAP STARS to be part of the AOB BOOTH>> Funny how AOB is such a big part of AUTORAMA>>>

This thread is so fu(king funny.....

Yup AOB has another wild *** booth...

3000 Free T-shirts to Give away for free

(2) TTR 50 to give away this year

Bright Powersports like always on board with US!!!!

ANother Wild *** after party just like last year...

HOPE THOSE POSTER SELL

OHH SH*t DID WE GET ANOTHER HUGE FREE BOOTH... MAYBE GET THE AWARD FOR MOST HONERED GUEST 3 YEARS IN A ROW!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
Old 03-04-2007, 11:39 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Schwartz
That ****** Darrel Still sround?
I might have to roll up to Auto Rama and see him bitch up.

Baaawwaaaaa....

Darrel, you're a punkass, ******!

Stuntrider pffftttt. Poser is what you are, why are you on my forum reading this, go away!!!
COME ON UP I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS SUMMER>>>> EITHER CAN THE WHOLE TEAM OF AOB>>> IN FACT EVERYONE FROM AOB HAS SOMETHINGS THEY WANNA SAY TO YOU SEE YOU THIS SUMMER OLD MAN!!!

Quick Reply: booth for Autorama?