Scooter Trash Photo Gallery
www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

when is a good time to come up

Old 11-23-2004, 01:39 PM

Mogwai will become famous soon enough
Re: when is a good time to come up

THERE WAS once a woman who lived with her daughter in a beautiful cabbage-garden; and there came a rabbit and ate up all the cabbages. At last said the woman to her daughter, "Go into the garden, and drive out the rabbit."

"Shoo! shoo!" said the maiden; "don't eat up all our cabbages, little rabbit!" "Come, maiden," said the rabbit, "sit on my tail and go with me to my rabbit-hutch." But the maiden would not.

Another day, back came the rabbit, and ate away at the cabbages, until the woman said to her daughter, "Go into the garden, and drive away the rabbit."

"Shoo! shoo!" said the maiden; "don't eat up all our cabbages, little rabbit!" "Come maiden," said the rabbit, "sit on my tail and go with me to my rabbit-hutch." But the maiden would not.

Again, a third time back came the rabbit, and ate away at the cabbages, until the woman said to her daughter, "Go into the garden, and drive away the rabbit."

"Shoo! shoo!" said the maiden; "don't eat up all our cabbages, little rabbit!" "Come, maiden," said the rabbit, "sit on my tail and go with me to my rabbit-hutch." And then the girl seated herself on the rabbit's tail, and the rabbit took her to his hutch.

"Now," said he, "set to work and cook some bran and cabbage; I am going to bid the wedding guests." And soon they were all collected. Would you like to know who they were? Well, I can only tell you what was told to me. All the hares came, and the crow who was to be the parson to marry them, and the fox for the clerk, and the altar was under the rainbow. But the maiden was sad, because she was so lonely.

"Get up! get up!" said the rabbit, "the wedding folk are all merry." But the bride wept and said nothing, and the rabbit went away, but very soon came back again. "Get up! get up!" said he, "the wedding folk are waiting." But the bride said nothing, and the rabbit went away.

Then she made a figure of straw, and dressed it in her own clothes, and gave it a red mouth, and set it to watch the kettle of bran, and then she went home to her mother. Back again came the rabbit, saying, "Get up! get up!" and he went up and hit the straw figure on the head, so that it tumbled down.

And the rabbit thought that he had killed his bride, and he went away and was very sad. - -

THE END
Old 11-23-2004, 01:44 PM
T&A
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

T&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura about

Old 11-23-2004, 01:52 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

You MUST have hit your head hard when you fell.
Old 11-23-2004, 01:57 PM

O.K. fine, you guys aren't bothered by the kung foo grip but....

look out! He's gonna go Jason on you a##es!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif
chainsaw.gif (37.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-23-2004, 02:05 PM

No, but seriously, so i was golfing yesterday right?! in the rain and the cold, but i'm a gangster like that. next thing i know tiger woods is next to me. he wanted to give me some pointers on my swing so i was like, hey no problem. anything to get better right? so he shows me a swing smiles and takes off on his golf cart. i swing and it SOARS and what do i get? a hole in one! yeah that's right nukkah. so then i walk back to my golf cart where justin(timberlake) is chillin and he smiles and is all like 'great swing!' I then reach down for my SCOTCH and it was gone. Justin said that tiger took off with it.
Old 11-23-2004, 02:05 PM

So.........
Old 11-23-2004, 02:06 PM

then i jump in the golf cart. 'HOLD ON JUSTIN! WE'RE GOIN TO GET HIM!' off in the golf cart we go. about 45 miles an hour tearin up the golf course. we see tiger ahead and we're going full steam, pedal to the metal. tiger jumps into his turbo charged golf cart and is getting away. Next i know, christina aguilera drives up next to me in her cart. 'hey! wanna race? my cart is faster, you have excess baggage!' the competitor i am, of course i wanted to race. so i push justin off the golf cart, with all the clubs and we're racing down m-36(pinckney) for a second i thought christina had me, we were running two deep in the curves but at the last second i pulled away. it was all worth it. as i crossed the finish line, Dale earnhardt jr awarded me a new bottle of scotch. So....anyone wanna go golfing?
Old 11-23-2004, 02:31 PM

No.........
Old 11-23-2004, 08:11 PM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point

So when can he come up!?!?

Flip
Old 11-24-2004, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by XFlipX

So when can he come up!?!?

Flip

I bet if he had a Sponge Bob Square Pants watch he would know what time it was and then we could tell him when to be here......just a thought.....I had a dream last night that I got a Sponge Bob watch......
Old 11-29-2004, 04:17 PM

zuk750 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok sorry it has taken me so long i just started a new job and have been working my *** off. anyways if i come up one the weekend i will need like a weeks notice in advance so i can let my boss know that i need that day off of work. why scooter trash well one they are close two yall are nuts and three i would fit in perfectly with everyone cause i am fun, confident and do a lot of stupid **** but i am not a liar or a dick. anyways i was thinking after christmas like in january sometime what do yall think. hit me up and let me know either in a pm or to my email address. and what is going on with the dickies jackets. well peace out oh yea nice stories ladies.
Old 11-29-2004, 05:32 PM
ScooterTrashST.com

NICK HILL is a decent person

Originally Posted by zuk750
ok sorry it has taken me so long i just started a new job and have been working my *** off. anyways if i come up one the weekend i will need like a weeks notice in advance so i can let my boss know that i need that day off of work. why scooter trash well one they are close two yall are nuts and three i would fit in perfectly with everyone cause i am fun, confident and do a lot of stupid **** but i am not a liar or a dick. anyways i was thinking after christmas like in january sometime what do yall think. hit me up and let me know either in a pm or to my email address. and what is going on with the dickies jackets. well peace out oh yea nice stories ladies.
sounds good to me
Old 12-29-2004, 08:31 AM

STchick is a decent person

still no visit from our lil friend...
Old 12-30-2004, 02:05 AM

mahalo bitches haha hey well hope everyone had a good christmas and has a happy new year. i am going to yalls website and getting your number so i can call yall and find out when would be the best time to come up. it is going to be me one of the guys i ride with down here and mabye my girl. any ways looks like i have been missing a lot just read the board on drop top. let me know when the fight is and i will definately come up for that. anyways i am gonna be giving yall a call this week get back with me. i have been working every weekend at outback steak house in mishawaka indiana, if yall know where that is come on down some weekend have dinner and party down. well peace out
Old 12-30-2004, 08:04 AM

STchick is a decent person

oh i see how it is...guess i'm just not good enough huh?! gotta bring a girl! pft...whatever...
Old 12-30-2004, 05:46 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by STchick
oh i see how it is...guess i'm just not good enough huh?! gotta bring a girl! pft...whatever...

pfff ATTENTION *****!
Old 01-02-2005, 09:19 PM

well i dont have to you gonna take care of me i broke my wrist on my dirt bike ****ed up my back as well bike is ok though. oh yea happy new year st when do i get some pics of you