homeless oh homeless

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 08:49 PM

pussycat can only hope to improve
homeless oh homeless

You know what....? I really felt like coming on here and blasting you , but it would be to no avail. Nor would kicking the crap out of you for talking to me the way that you have been, its funny that ever since you went to DAYTONA you became a GANGSTER. Now thats some funny *****. Well the only thing that i have to say is that its cool that you have no backbone or ***** as do true men ......GO AND FIND YOUR OWN CONTRACTS AND SPONSORS. But no you must enjoy living in my shadow dont you??? Ever since i met you you;ve been in someone's shadow, weather it be murray, jaime or whoever else you can scam from....yes thats right SCAM..dont forget how you scammed me, your a self centered, up on his high horse for no reason litle biker boy that will go no where. hahahah what else is there to say, you can look at it how you want, you would never know aaron nor greg from 905RACING OR FLESH GEAR would it ot be for me, nor would you have CAYUGA down on lock as you do should it not be for me. But hey go ahead and tell people how hard you worked and all the trials and tribulations of finding sponsors, cause im sure you know them all ..............dont you?????well you would if you had ever picked up a phone or fax,emailed or for that matter did anything to get these companies to look at you. But as always all you did was have it handed to you by me , now granted you went out with greg and acted all gangster and **** as you did with kevin from the starboyz and ballwash, act as someone your not to try and IMPRESS. Maybe you should learn how to except the things that you cant OR SHOULD'NT CHANGE. You know what your a really nice guy with a lot to give to all your friends, and for the time that you were cool and did'nt change you did so much for all of us. But what you have to realize is that we were all thankfull for what you did for us or me. So you should learn to recognize all that we have done for you or that i have done for you.
Everybody always tells me to grow up, and to take things more seriously, well when i did you all laughed at me and told me that it was imposible. And now we are all chasing the sae dream, could we have done it all togeather.......YES, but for many un-mentionable reasons we didnt make it work. NOW THATS A PITY, AS I MENTIONED IN OUR MEATING.THE LIMITS WERE EXPENENTIAL.,BUT YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN WERE BLIND TO IT........OH NOW LOOK, ALL THAT WORK CAMERON (PUSSYCAT) DID FOR US IS PAYING OFF, WE ARE GETTING FREE ***** FOR IT AND REPRESENTING A GOOD COMPANIE AND GETTING EXPOSURE FOR IT ALL AT THE SAME TIME .
WELL WHATEVER. YOU GUYS WILL EITHER REALIZE OR NOT THAT I TRULLY DID IT ALL FOR YOU,,,,KEEP TAKING YOUR FUKIN BABYSTEPS AND GET NOHWHERE.
PEACE LOVE AND FUKIN HARMONY ******.

P.S. THE ****** APPLIES TO MIKE SMITH AKA: HOMELESS.
Old 04-05-2004, 11:55 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: homeless oh homeless

Wrong forum
Old 04-06-2004, 05:03 PM

Homeless is an unknown quantity at this point

...too many chances...
Good Luck.
Later.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:29 PM

good luck ay? thats funny i hope you enjoy doing all the shows i worked for as5hole.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:38 PM

hobbs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pussycat
good luck ay? thats funny i hope you enjoy doing all the shows i worked for as5hole.

ha
Old 04-23-2004, 04:34 PM

dude do you even know the deal ?????
Old 04-23-2004, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by pussycat
dude do you even know the deal ?????
i know the deal...and who gives a ****....ride and shut up...worry about yourself........
Old 04-24-2004, 01:13 AM

[QUOTE=hobbs dosent matter to me i just ride.....
Old 04-24-2004, 02:28 PM

WheelieKing is an unknown quantity at this point

Shut up you little whining bitch!!!!!

Who ****ing cares!!!!!

Somebody's feelings are hurt!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa
Old 04-27-2004, 11:58 AM

hyper-1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hobbs
i know the deal...and who gives a ****....ride and shut up...worry about yourself........
hey hobbs, BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-27-2004, 12:45 PM

time to change the avatar bitch...ill send ya a new one since i have some of the new bitch.... :YEAH
Old 03-20-2005, 03:49 PM

ThA JAckAss is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by *****cat
ALL THAT WORK CAMERON (*****CAT) DID FOR US IS PAYING OFF, WE ARE GETTING FREE ***** .
I havnt got any free stuff, whats the deal with that
Old 03-20-2005, 07:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ThA JAckAss
I havnt got any free stuff, whats the deal with that
You're a creepy little ba$tard.......Must be bored to go find this thread......you should just start dating Hobb's!
Old 03-20-2005, 08:15 PM

ThA JAckAss is an unknown quantity at this point

haha yah i was a lil bored
Old 04-17-2005, 01:56 PM

F4i_Goddess is an unknown quantity at this point

And The Drama Begins Again........................
Old 04-20-2005, 11:05 AM

theotherone is an unknown quantity at this point

THIS THREAD IS GARBAGE......(my )
Old 04-27-2005, 11:26 AM

CaNnEd TuNa is an unknown quantity at this point

BOOOOOH ..... didn't expect to hear that eh
Tuna BEACH SIDE.....
sunny side up
tisk tisk.....
Old 09-23-2006, 02:16 PM

SkI_JuMpeR is an unknown quantity at this point

You know what....? I really felt like coming on here and blasting you , but it would be to no avail. Nor would kicking the crap out of you for talking to me the way that you have been, its funny that ever since you went to DAYTONA you became a GANGSTER. Now thats some funny *****. Well the only thing that i have to say is that its cool that you have no backbone or ***** as do true men ......GO AND FIND YOUR OWN CONTRACTS AND SPONSORS. But no you must enjoy living in my shadow dont you??? Ever since i met you you;ve been in someone's shadow, weather it be murray, jaime or whoever else you can scam from....yes thats right SCAM..dont forget how you scammed me, your a self centered, up on his high horse for no reason litle biker boy that will go no where. hahahah what else is there to say, you can look at it how you want, you would never know aaron nor greg from 905RACING OR FLESH GEAR would it ot be for me, nor would you have CAYUGA down on lock as you do should it not be for me. But hey go ahead and tell people how hard you worked and all the trials and tribulations of finding sponsors, cause im sure you know them all ..............dont you?????well you would if you had ever picked up a phone or fax,emailed or for that matter did anything to get these companies to look at you. But as always all you did was have it handed to you by me , now granted you went out with greg and acted all gangster and **** as you did with kevin from the starboyz and ballwash, act as someone your not to try and IMPRESS. Maybe you should learn how to except the things that you cant OR SHOULD'NT CHANGE. You know what your a really nice guy with a lot to give to all your friends, and for the time that you were cool and did'nt change you did so much for all of us. But what you have to realize is that we were all thankfull for what you did for us or me. So you should learn to recognize all that we have done for you or that i have done for you.
Everybody always tells me to grow up, and to take things more seriously, well when i did you all laughed at me and told me that it was imposible. And now we are all chasing the sae dream, could we have done it all togeather.......YES, but for many un-mentionable reasons we didnt make it work. NOW THATS A PITY, AS I MENTIONED IN OUR MEATING.THE LIMITS WERE EXPENENTIAL.,BUT YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN WERE BLIND TO IT........OH NOW LOOK, ALL THAT WORK CAMERON (*****CAT) DID FOR US IS PAYING OFF, WE ARE GETTING FREE ***** FOR IT AND REPRESENTING A GOOD COMPANIE AND GETTING EXPOSURE FOR IT ALL AT THE SAME TIME .
WELL WHATEVER. YOU GUYS WILL EITHER REALIZE OR NOT THAT I TRULLY DID IT ALL FOR YOU,,,,KEEP TAKING YOUR FUKIN BABYSTEPS AND GET NOHWHERE.
PEACE LOVE AND FUKIN HARMONY ******.

P.S. THE ****** APPLIES TO MIKE SMITH AKA: HOMELESS.

ohh lookie lookie... the thief got robbed now...aint that some funny ****........
Old 12-06-2006, 03:35 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: homeless oh homeless

u okie, kiddo, what happened????
(i dont mean to be in ur business)