Fiddys and the police

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2004, 08:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fiddys and the police

Originally Posted by Kev900RR
S.T.F.U. you cry baby
who was the one crying to me..."everyone's picking on me on SL because of the whole vaz thing...so **** you. you aint ****..im surprised your boys got your back after you tried to join 346.....riiiiiight....
Old 10-24-2004, 11:43 PM

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bill parr
who was the one crying to me..."everyone's picking on me on SL because of the whole vaz thing...so **** you. you aint ****..im surprised your boys got your back after you tried to join 346.....riiiiiight....
Lets get this straight, the only way I was joining your "SORRY *** STUNT TEAM" was if "MY BOYS" joined too. What the *** was I thinking? I think someone told me one of you guyz said there would be too many hands in the cookie jar, What cookie jar? you guys have some lame *** website that like 3 people ever go on. Your a sorry *** rider Bill, I don't think you'll ever be good, thats why you ride by yourself, as quoted in your previous post. If you ride by yourself, You're the best right? Where's your video bill? oh, yeah thats right, you don't have one. Retire bro you've probably been riding for 7-8-9 years? and you still suck, everyone laughs at you man, I'll just be the one to tell you that. I remember one time seeing you ride down sheridan rd. one day this summer, and you were trying to do a stand-up, That **** was so fukin hilarious I was in tears. You talk too much chit man, and I just can't stand you. you've crossed me for the last time man, and now its on. :YEAH
Old 10-25-2004, 07:40 AM

Lets get this straight, the only way I was joining your "SORRY *** STUNT TEAM" was if "MY BOYS" joined too. What the *** was I thinking? I think someone told me one of you guyz said there would be too many hands in the cookie jar, What cookie jar? you guys have some lame *** website that like 3 people ever go on. Your a sorry *** rider Bill, I don't think you'll ever be good, thats why you ride by yourself, as quoted in your previous post. If you ride by yourself, You're the best right? Where's your video bill? oh, yeah thats right, you don't have one. Retire bro you've probably been riding for 7-8-9 years? and you still suck, everyone laughs at you man, I'll just be the one to tell you that. I remember one time seeing you ride down sheridan rd. one day this summer, and you were trying to do a stand-up, That **** was so fukin hilarious I was in tears. You talk too much chit man, and I just can't stand you. you've crossed me for the last time man, and now its on. :YEAH
oh its on alright bitch boy, you were talking so much **** about all your boys not riding and they were all no job having loosers, your words exactly ****. so **** you, ive crossed you for the last time??? thats a ****ing laugh, you come on here bragging i got this and this and im only 26. what people dont know is that if your mommy didnt own the buisness you work for and wifey didnt get an insurance settlement you would be just another **** talking wanna be thug. oh thats right you are just a turd in a toilet. my riding is a joke, learn how to do something other than a wheelie ***. your boys can ride, they got skills, you ******* suck like a 10 dollar crack *****. you can say im lying, but we were all gonna let you in because we felt sorry for your whining ***. say what you want, you will fade away. little mommas boys like you always do. you can say im lying, all my boys know whats up. ill ride with anyone in this town if im out and bump into them but you. your a ****ing wanna be, swingin' from any nut sack you get a chance to swing from. and i know whats gonna come out of your mouth next so let me save you the trouble...as for we can boogie down, i dont wanna dance and i cant jump so feeling froggy is out to. you know where im at but you better bring it hard cause i will pistol whip the **** out your little bitch ***. you better blind side me or your gonna be eating through a ****ing straw bitch.now its on ***** *****. come get it bitch!!!!! i never claim to be the best, there are ALOT of people better than me, your just not one of them. you got a 3 mile stand up....so what....what else can you do????besides live off everyone elses money....
Old 10-25-2004, 08:22 AM

i didnt know they had a t-shirt company that centers there slogans around you... dick head....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	E001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	105531   Click image for larger version

Name:	L051.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	105532   Click image for larger version

Name:	M003.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	105533   Click image for larger version

Name:	S006.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	105534  
Old 10-25-2004, 08:40 AM

iceberg is an unknown quantity at this point

kevin i told you last time you better watch how you talk about other people that have noting to do with your post "SORRY *** STUNT TEAM'' if you kept that **** up then you and i have a problem .no one said **** to you on here and then you start runing your **** for some reason, why i dont know? maybe it makes you feel better about your self. i have bills back no matter what or who i feel is right ,thats what boyz are for .when it come to you joining 346 from what i understand you did come to parker about it b/c you dident want to ride with who you where riding with "your boyz" b/c they allways got you in to some **** with the cops ,parker came to us and said that you where going to sell your bike unless you could join a crew that you could call your own ,if thats not true then take it up with parker and then bill and i will take it up with him aswell and then set the story right on here for everyone to see .if you still have a problem then give me a call you should have my # still , if not i will PM you it

Last edited by iceberg; 10-25-2004 at 08:45 AM.
Old 10-25-2004, 08:45 AM

all he is gonna do is give you some line of bullshit just like he did last time so you dont snap him in half. he is a bitch bottom line. i think its time his boys know he has been stabbing them in the back all along. let them see him for what he is they dont deserve the **** he talks behind there backs either. he wants to act hard, let him, he wants to bring out the old me(steve you personally know what this is gonna get him) well.....ill let the lawer know to get ready for another trial. aint **** to me.
Old 10-25-2004, 12:18 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Kawkidd is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking more along the lines of drooling, holding one arm to yer chest, cross yer eyes, and slurr yer werdz. cops feel sorry for tards

YOU WOULD KNOW, WOULDN'T YA?
Old 10-25-2004, 12:57 PM

all he is gonna do is give you some line of bullshit just like he did last time so you dont snap him in half. he is a bitch bottom line. i think its time his boys know he has been stabbing them in the back all along. let them see him for what he is they dont deserve the **** he talks behind there backs either. he wants to act hard, let him, he wants to bring out the old me(steve you personally know what this is gonna get him) well.....ill let the lawer know to get ready for another trial. aint **** to me.
346 EXTREMEZ CAN EAT MY FUKING DICK, I would own your sorry *** stunt team if I joined it. BOTH OF YOU QUEERS SUCK AT RIDING. as far as my boys go, I never "stabbed them in the back" as you put it. They knew what I was doing, so you might want to watch it before you start putting words in parkers mouth. there was no problem with any of the cop bullshit when I was considering joining your SORRY *** STUNT TEAM, so get your timeline straight steve-O. the only reason I ever wanted to join is because I thought you people had your **** together. 346 extremez is a joke and I will tell it to everyone of your ugly *** faces, you guyz are fake *** hell. as for the hanging off the nutz thing. I HANG FROM NO ONES NUTZ!! Please, name one person? lets give some examples of hanging from peoples nutz, who bought an overpriced 900rr from someone just because it was owned by a member of VMC? thats right bill parr did. you hang off so many peoples nutz on here you're starting to look like a nut sac yourself. *** both the of you, you two can talk all the **** you want on here, but we all still know that 346 extremes sucks. So hey billy why don't you keep doing what you're not good at? picking up broads on your computer and BRUSHING YOUR TEETHESES
Old 10-25-2004, 01:13 PM

oh its on alright bitch boy, you were talking so much **** about all your boys not riding and they were all no job having loosers, your words exactly ****. so **** you, ive crossed you for the last time??? thats a ****ing laugh, you come on here bragging i got this and this and im only 26. what people dont know is that if your mommy didnt own the buisness you work for and wifey didnt get an insurance settlement you would be just another **** talking wanna be thug. oh thats right you are just a turd in a toilet. my riding is a joke, learn how to do something other than a wheelie ***. your boys can ride, they got skills, you ******* suck like a 10 dollar crack *****. you can say im lying, but we were all gonna let you in because we felt sorry for your whining ***. say what you want, you will fade away. little mommas boys like you always do. you can say im lying, all my boys know whats up. ill ride with anyone in this town if im out and bump into them but you. your a ****ing wanna be, swingin' from any nut sack you get a chance to swing from. and i know whats gonna come out of your mouth next so let me save you the trouble...as for we can boogie down, i dont wanna dance and i cant jump so feeling froggy is out to. you know where im at but you better bring it hard cause i will pistol whip the **** out your little bitch ***. you better blind side me or your gonna be eating through a ****ing straw bitch.now its on ***** *****. come get it bitch!!!!! i never claim to be the best, there are ALOT of people better than me, your just not one of them. you got a 3 mile stand up....so what....what else can you do????besides live off everyone elses money....
as for saying you're going to pistol whip me. Do you need a writen invitation or something? BRING IT YUCK MOUTH!!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2004, 01:42 PM

346 EXTREMEZ CAN EAT MY FUKING DICK, I would own your sorry *** stunt team if I joined it. BOTH OF YOU QUEERS SUCK AT RIDING. as far as my boys go, I never "stabbed them in the back" as you put it. They knew what I was doing, so you might want to watch it before you start putting words in parkers mouth. there was no problem with any of the cop bullshit when I was considering joining your SORRY *** STUNT TEAM, so get your timeline straight steve-O. the only reason I ever wanted to join is because I thought you people had your **** together. 346 extremez is a joke and I will tell it to everyone of your ugly *** faces, you guyz are fake *** hell. as for the hanging off the nutz thing. I HANG FROM NO ONES NUTZ!! Please, name one person? lets give some examples of hanging from peoples nutz, who bought an overpriced 900rr from someone just because it was owned by a member of VMC? thats right bill parr did. you hang off so many peoples nutz on here you're starting to look like a nut sac yourself. *** both the of you, you two can talk all the **** you want on here, but we all still know that 346 extremes sucks. So hey billy why don't you keep doing what you're not good at? picking up broads on your computer and BRUSHING YOUR TEETHESES
WOW , why is it every other week you have a problem with someone on here kevin, if its not Vaz or one of your boyz, its bill or us or now its me ..... you come on here talking all kinds of **** like a little high school bitch why man what the **** is wrong with you , you talk about puting words in parkers mouth what the hell are you talking about thats what parker came to us with, i never asked you to join are crew i dident even know you untill a few months ago you need to get the facts right , bill never said **** about you on here and then every where i go your posting **** about his post here or there and i never said **** to you as well so what ever your problem is so be it, if you got that big of a problem with me or bill or 346 then why sit on stuntlife and talk **** give us a call, come to the house do what ever but kept it off this site .
far as 346 being fake where do you get that ,we ride for fun , we ride for our selfs where not about whos better or not, we kept it to our selfs ,never once have i downed a stunt team or a stunt rider ,never ran my mouth ,talked **** ,or fronted about my riding , i dident even ride much this year so where does fake come in to play ??????
well what ever man if it makes you feel like a man to sit here and talk **** then have fun , but if you realy want to be a man then man up and come with it you have all are #'s your the one that started talking **** so your the one with the problem i guess ...........

Last edited by iceberg; 10-25-2004 at 01:58 PM.
Old 10-25-2004, 02:31 PM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW, here we go again..... I'd just like to throw my , Nobody on here gives a fu(k about this nonsense. I just went through this not even a month ago (im sure u all can remember). Now im not tryin to be soft or anything, but all this does is cause drama and fu(ked up friendships. So if ya'll got beef, settle it when ya'll see each other. Not on here. It's gay!! Nobody cares how hard you are on your keyboard. So knock it off!!!
Old 10-25-2004, 03:29 PM

wow, i bought an over priced bike just cause it was owned by vmc....wow, i didnt think $1800.00 and $800.00 to get the title cleared was over priced at all for a bike with a fresh rebuild....why would it matter to you??? mommy and wifey buy all your ****. as for needing an invitation...ill see you when i see you, cause if i came found you it would be the same whiny *** bull **** you gave me last time when i called you.
Old 10-25-2004, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by iceberg
WOW , why is it every other week you have a problem with someone on here kevin, if its not Vaz or one of your boyz, its bill or us or now its me ..... you come on here talking all kinds of **** like a little high school bitch why man what the **** is wrong with you , you talk about puting words in parkers mouth what the hell are you talking about thats what parker came to us with, i never asked you to join are crew i dident even know you untill a few months ago you need to get the facts right , bill never said **** about you on here and then every where i go your posting **** about his post here or there and i never said **** to you as well so what ever your problem is so be it, if you got that big of a problem with me or bill or 346 then why sit on stuntlife and talk **** give us a call, come to the house do what ever but kept it off this site .
far as 346 being fake where do you get that ,we ride for fun , we ride for our selfs where not about whos better or not, we kept it to our selfs ,never once have i downed a stunt team or a stunt rider ,never ran my mouth ,talked **** ,or fronted about my riding , i dident even ride much this year so where does fake come in to play ??????
well what ever man if it makes you feel like a man to sit here and talk **** then have fun , but if you realy want to be a man then man up and come with it you have all are #'s your the one that started talking **** so your the one with the problem i guess ...........
WOW! what a bunch of retards that have infected stuntlife, like whatever that was that infected bills teetheses, first off, I'm not the one that started talking the ****. It really bothers me that bill want's to go around pointing his crooked *** finger at me for airline rd. getting hot. both of you hillbilly's can kiss my ***. bill told me that the **** was dropped, yet he runs to other forums on s/l crying about it like a little bitch. Bills the one that brought 346 extrequeerz into the delema, not me. in case you didn't see it {"you aint ****..im surprised your boys got your back after you tried to join 346.....riiiiiight.... "} So steve-o take that **** up with your little drama queer. Know this man, I don't feed on talking **** to people. I feel like I'm a good freind to everyone, I'll help anyone, I'll go way out of my way for for people I don't even know. I'm trust worthy and I've never stabbed anyone in the back. So if you got a problem, you have my number, cause I'm not the one that started this beef.
Old 10-25-2004, 05:05 PM

WOW! what a bunch of retards that have infected stuntlife, like whatever that was that infected bills teetheses, first off, I'm not the one that started talking the ****. It really bothers me that bill want's to go around pointing his crooked *** finger at me for airline rd. getting hot. both of you hillbilly's can kiss my ***. bill told me that the **** was dropped, yet he runs to other forums on s/l crying about it like a little bitch. Bills the one that brought 346 extrequeerz into the delema, not me. in case you didn't see it {"you aint ****..im surprised your boys got your back after you tried to join 346.....riiiiiight.... "} So steve-o take that **** up with your little drama queer. Know this man, I don't feed on talking **** to people. I feel like I'm a good freind to everyone, I'll help anyone, I'll go way out of my way for for people I don't even know. I'm trust worthy and I've never stabbed anyone in the back. So if you got a problem, you have my number, cause I'm not the one that started this beef.
Airline is hot and thats just that ,do what anyone wants when it comes to riding there no one pointed any fingers at anyone ,from what i saw on here your are the one that started **** this time, if you got a problem with bill then take it up with him i know bill well and he wont back down from anyone .no one brought your guys or your crew in to this at all so leave 346 as a group out of this bull **** thats all i ask .if it come down to it well we are going to have bills back but thats what boyz do just like you would have your boyz back and they would have yours ,so let it be at that .
Old 10-25-2004, 07:07 PM

WHAAAAAA!!! Why doesn't everyone shut the FU(K UP already!!! GAY,GAY,GAY!!! Thats all this is, GAY!!! SO KNOCK IT OFF!!!!! Nobody gives a ****. If ya'll are gonna try to whoop some *** when ya'll see each other, SACK THE **** UP and GIT-R-DONE!!! If not stop talkin about it on here. So here's the deal, no keyboard ninja's from this point on!!! IT'S GAY!!! Like the wise man say "Learn from my mistakes kemosaby". KNOCK IT OFF!!!
Old 10-25-2004, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by iceberg
Airline is hot and thats just that ,do what anyone wants when it comes to riding there no one pointed any fingers at anyone ,from what i saw on here your are the one that started **** this time, if you got a problem with bill then take it up with him i know bill well and he wont back down from anyone .no one brought your guys or your crew in to this at all so leave 346 as a group out of this bull **** thats all i ask .if it come down to it well we are going to have bills back but thats what boyz do just like you would have your boyz back and they would have yours ,so let it be at that .
Just wondering Steve-O, you know, since you have bills back and all............................................... ..................wh......wh.....why don't you give him back his toopheses? I mean, if you got those too...... Hey billy its good to see you're representing again.............Go 346....WoW. you guys were droppin like flies. Well, its good to see you guyz reunited again :YEAH GO 346EXTREMEN never thought that would happen after you talked all that smak about steve and brandon being,,,, what was the word? oh yeah, *****-whipped. c'mon vaz quit discouraging me, You know how much I hate these people.
Old 10-26-2004, 07:43 AM

Just wondering Steve-O, you know, since you have bills back and all............................................... ..................wh......wh.....why don't you give him back his toopheses? I mean, if you got those too...... Hey billy its good to see you're representing again.............Go 346....WoW. you guys were droppin like flies. Well, its good to see you guyz reunited again :YEAH GO 346EXTREMEN never thought that would happen after you talked all that smak about steve and brandon being,,,, what was the word? oh yeah, *****-whipped. c'mon vaz quit discouraging me, You know how much I hate these people.
i know i said i was done but dude thats pitifull, see you can rib about my lack of real teeth in my mouth, doesnt bother me, seems its the only rib you got. as far as saying steve and branden are ***** whipped i promise you your a lyin bitch cause i never called either of them ***** whipped. thats some sorry *** ****, i catch you up with witnesses and proof that your a lyin 2 faced bitch and you got to make up some lame *** **** and use the same old cut you been using. your sorry, plain and simple. as for hating us...bitch please...you damn near begged to be a part of us. see a couple of us mainly parker and i were thinking about making this more of a riding group and bringing more people in. but that would have had to have happened over the course of some time. you ****ed it up, no one else. so are you saying parker, a guy who has never lied to any of us is lying to us about how badly you wanted in? i dont think so, parker is probably the most honest cat in the group. dude, give up looser, your ****, your just another nobody tryin to make a name for himself. id say the best part of you ended up as a stain on the sheets ...but thats even to good for you. your more like a partialy aborted fetus that never had the chance to live. i can see the coat hanger marks on your head from here. back off if ya know whats good for you, cause i dont forget, and i will make shure that when you fade...and you will... that i am the only one you remember from this point in your sorry *** existance. i am going to be a bigger thorn in your ****ing side than your birth was to your mother.....everywhere you turn im gonna be there to give you ****. and if mommies light bulb buisness ever takes a dive i heard burger king will always hire any slow, half retarded looser to run the drive through so your not completely out of luck
Old 10-26-2004, 08:40 AM

as far as beening ***** whipped that would be why??b/c i had some hard **** to deal with this year ,that i am still dealing with whitch for the people that know me know what i am talking about so there for i dident ride much this year ??? well i told you i dident ride much this year , i spent a lot of time this year with family and loved ones for very good reasons so who ever said anything about me be so called ***** whipped can kiss my *** b/c im a man and alot of things come 1st over riding like family you should know that of all people kevin having 3 kids and wife .
as far as you hating me or all of us ,well if thats the way you feel them so be it your a man and you can hate who ever who want ,so hate away kevin .
Old 10-26-2004, 01:26 PM

i know i said i was done but dude thats pitifull, see you can rib about my lack of real teeth in my mouth, doesnt bother me, seems its the only rib you got. as far as saying steve and branden are ***** whipped i promise you your a lyin bitch cause i never called either of them ***** whipped. thats some sorry *** ****, i catch you up with witnesses and proof that your a lyin 2 faced bitch and you got to make up some lame *** **** and use the same old cut you been using. your sorry, plain and simple. as for hating us...bitch please...you damn near begged to be a part of us. see a couple of us mainly parker and i were thinking about making this more of a riding group and bringing more people in. but that would have had to have happened over the course of some time. you ****ed it up, no one else. so are you saying parker, a guy who has never lied to any of us is lying to us about how badly you wanted in? i dont think so, parker is probably the most honest cat in the group. dude, give up looser, your ****, your just another nobody tryin to make a name for himself. id say the best part of you ended up as a stain on the sheets ...but thats even to good for you. your more like a partialy aborted fetus that never had the chance to live. i can see the coat hanger marks on your head from here. back off if ya know whats good for you, cause i dont forget, and i will make shure that when you fade...and you will... that i am the only one you remember from this point in your sorry *** existance. i am going to be a bigger thorn in your ****ing side than your birth was to your mother.....everywhere you turn im gonna be there to give you ****. and if mommies light bulb buisness ever takes a dive i heard burger king will always hire any slow, half retarded looser to run the drive through so your not completely out of luck
Go hang on VMC's nutsac you fukin Groupie 346 retardedextramen Heres some more ribs for you: 1 your riding, that chit is funny, you have no control whatsoever, 2, your nasty *** teeth, or lack there-of Ever notice how I never looked you in the eyes when you was talking to me, I was looking in disgust at your yuk moufe watching, all those particles of teeth falling out. 3 your judge of character, please man you aint go **** on me. I've worked hard for everything I own, Some things came easy but hey, don't hate the playa, hate the game nugga! which brings us to #4 your retarded *** writing, you just keep making your self look stupid cause once again, I did not try as hard as you say to join that SORRY *** STUNT REJECT TEAM, I mentioned it to parker once or twice in a three month time frame.
Old 10-26-2004, 03:19 PM

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!! Please God End This Miserable Thing I Call A Life....... I Cant Take It Anymore!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Fiddys and the police