Bike nights in milwaukee??

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 10:12 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Bike nights in milwaukee??

where are they and what days do they occur??? and do they allow vending???
Old 03-27-2007, 10:30 PM

Miltown is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike nights in milwaukee??

Tue nights Culvers on 124th and capital, more of an older crowd, not much of a ride associated with it. (could probably work with vending)

Wed nights brookfield sqaure, meet at 8 i think, ride by 9 or is it 7 and 8...
Old 03-27-2007, 11:01 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Miltown
Tue nights Culvers on 124th and capital, more of an older crowd, not much of a ride associated with it. (could probably work with vending)

Wed nights brookfield sqaure, meet at 8 i think, ride by 9 or is it 7 and 8...
Culvers would be the most ideal for vending. Wednesday night no one really sticks around long enough for it as the ride starts when everyone gets there.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:02 AM

davisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jokertlr
Culvers would be the most ideal for vending. Wednesday night no one really sticks around long enough for it as the ride starts when everyone gets there.
who decides when "everyone" is there?
dont get me wrong, the ride from gas station to gas station with the SBN crew was always real fun.
its always a blast to get on the bikes and ride to a station just to stop and get a gatorade, then ride to another for a smoke, then the next to call some people, then on to yet another to fill up, and finally onto the last to find out whos splitting from the group to go their own seperate ways. all this in less than 20 miles on the odometer!

sweet action!
Old 03-28-2007, 12:09 AM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by davisa
dont get me wrong, the ride from gas station to gas station with the SBN crew was always real fun.
its always a blast to get on the bikes and ride to a station just to stop and get a gatorade, then ride to another for a smoke, then the next to call some people, then on to yet another to fill up, and finally onto the last to find out whos splitting from the group to go their own seperate ways. all this in less than 20 miles on the odometer!

sweet action!

when was the last time u ride that F4i? u should bring that out of retirement. i got a minty sick cage for u if u thinking about stunt that thing. as for me i like to keep my bike pretty
Old 03-28-2007, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by davisa

sweet action!
Easy with the Hostility.

Anyway, the ride is set to be at 8, sometimes it gets held up if someone says more people are on the way. I just go because I like to ride and sometimes old faces show up. Plus I've been going there since the first night it was started at BFS.

As to the SBN thing, you were riding with them long before I was and we quit about the same time. You know my take on riding from station to station . Besides, the "SBN Crew" doesn't exist anymore. And, you know as well as I do that when the real group rode it wasn't like that at all. We had many weekend rides with Wayne leading that involved a lot of riding. You're too young to be so bitter. Even the lame nights riding were better than sitting around doing nothing.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by MILTOWN BIG OP
when was the last time u ride that F4i? u should bring that out of retirement. i got a minty sick cage for u if u thinking about stunt that thing. as for me i like to keep my bike pretty
Why do you have an F4i cage
Old 03-28-2007, 01:08 AM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do you have an F4i cage
no i dont have it.. im just bluffing
Old 03-28-2007, 08:40 AM

I was thinking about organizing a country ride once per month starting towards the end of april, either on a sat or sun and out to some county roads..

Plus I want to get a big group together for the crud run in may. Ryan that would be the place to set up vending, you could make a killing there!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 03:50 PM

rcatchley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Miltown
I was thinking about organizing a country ride once per month starting towards the end of april, either on a sat or sun and out to some county roads..
That'd be the chit , I just moved to Big Bend and would be willing to use my place as a meet up spot or theres a park and ride right up the road at 43 & 164.

I havent gotten a chance to ride with most of you and hopefully that'll change this year.

Sorry for the jacked thread!!
Old 03-28-2007, 05:40 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

jesse---believe it or not, i've never been on the crud run, where does everybody meet for that and where could i vend at????
Old 03-28-2007, 07:31 PM

http://www.slimeycrudrun.com/

theres one every spring and fall, and literally hundreds of bikes are there, all kinds of weird ones too. they all stop at this small bar and hangout there, its about a 1/4 mile long area where the bikes park. couple years ago a couple of us even stunted there until the cops rolled through.

people leave milwaukee, from Bfs in the early morning and it takes a few hours to go through some nice roads up there.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:37 AM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

ya the last time i went on it, it rained snowed and hailed on the way there it was fun tho!!! i think the meeting place is in pine bluff just west of madison i cant think of the road you turn on off the belt lines name but its like the exit after john nollan dr i wouldnt mind meeting you guys some where on the way for that this year jesse
Old 04-04-2007, 08:31 PM

ATown1K is an unknown quantity at this point

Easy with the Hostility.

Anyway, the ride is set to be at 8, sometimes it gets held up if someone says more people are on the way. I just go because I like to ride and sometimes old faces show up. Plus I've been going there since the first night it was started at BFS.

As to the SBN thing, you were riding with them long before I was and we quit about the same time. You know my take on riding from station to station . Besides, the "SBN Crew" doesn't exist anymore. And, you know as well as I do that when the real group rode it wasn't like that at all. We had many weekend rides with Wayne leading that involved a lot of riding. You're too young to be so bitter. Even the lame nights riding were better than sitting around doing nothing.
Ahh the memories!