starboyz new trailer ftp 5

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 04:20 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: starboyz new trailer ftp 5

nut swinging friends LOL that's a good one and yeah, i am calling you a squid, as i have seen you run your mouth on this website for the last 3 years nonstop your riding definately hasn't improved....or has it???? please, post a video, or how bout a picture of a seat stander where your NOT smashing the handbrake??
Old 01-17-2007, 05:25 PM

jim mertins is an unknown quantity at this point

OK now ladies take it easy, what ever happened to talking about riding or your bikes or something besides bi-tching at each other damn.... now and make up!!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 07:28 PM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
nut swinging friends LOL that's a good one and yeah, i am calling you a squid, as i have seen you run your mouth on this website for the last 3 years nonstop your riding definately hasn't improved....or has it???? please, post a video, or how bout a picture of a seat stander where your NOT smashing the handbrake??
I dont understand how you think your some Stunting Godfather What can you do thats sooo cutting edge and new?

I dont claim to kill ****. I ride for fun, not to impress you. The last vid I've seen of you was with 3 other "amatuer" stunters splitting your wig! lol
Old 01-17-2007, 10:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont think you bought that video big dog, you borrowed it from me, remember?
Old 01-17-2007, 10:11 PM

shut up you *******!!!! mind yo business.........
Old 01-17-2007, 10:13 PM

Can I have a free video? I bought a bunch of **** from you guys...
Old 01-17-2007, 10:27 PM

No, i actually have it sitting im my dvd collection.
It's right in between Mana the Natural, and Apex Revolution! lol
Old 01-18-2007, 02:37 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by Brian V
I dont understand how you think your some Stunting Godfather What can you do thats sooo cutting edge and new?

I dont claim to kill ****. I ride for fun, not to impress you. The last vid I've seen of you was with 3 other "amatuer" stunters splitting your wig! lol

i don't claim to be a stunting godfather, but i sure as hell don't go rippin on other people's dvd's on a public forum, do i????? as far as "amateur" stunters....dude, you may want to rethink that statement

vertical mischief puts more time into this sport than you running your mouth on the internet, and that's a LOT of time

oh yeah, and anybody that orders stuff off our website gets free dvd's and stickers included, so yeah, we are to the point where we can afford to give away some free stuff, we aint rich and don't plan on getting rich off the sport, but also understand that good promotion goes a long ways.....kevin--i'll hook you up next time i see ya buddy.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:07 PM

as far as "amateur" stunters....dude, you may want to rethink that statement

vertical mischief puts more time into this sport than you running your mouth on the internet, and that's a LOT of time.
I wasnt talking about your VMC.

Let me put it to you like this... If you pay'd to see a movie that wasnt good, would you pay to see the sequel???? I didnt think so.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:51 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brian V

would i be one of the amatuer? if so if i remeber i was down there once this summer to ride with you guys and i did see you ride for one second and jz parker and I rode for about 5 hrs . and that was to
1st time i rode the bike i was on and i bet i could out ride you and time and most likly i could do it with my eye close.

and i dont recall you evening talking to me when i was down there but you have talk mad sht about on here before
Old 01-25-2007, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by jbeavers
would i be one of the amatuer? if so if i remeber i was down there once this summer to ride with you guys and i did see you ride for one second and jz parker and I rode for about 5 hrs . and that was to
1st time i rode the bike i was on and i bet i could out ride you and time and most likly i could do it with my eye close.

and i dont recall you evening talking to me when i was down there but you have talk mad sht about on here before
Obviously you dont read very well, do you?!?!?! Ryan already asked if it was VMC, and if you go back and read you'll see my answer.... I'll save you the trouble and tell you I wasnt talking about you or your group. But if I was, you should take it as a compliment. Since thats how it was meant to those other riders....

By the way, you didnt see me ride when you were down because my bike was broke at my house. You even asked me where it was, and why i wasnt riding. So you must have me confused?
Old 01-25-2007, 11:03 PM

chad stuntmetal is an unknown quantity at this point

The ftp 5 trailer looks sic ... looking forward to getting a copy , the starboyz always doin it big...........:YEAH
Old 01-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

That trailer looks sick. Always been a fan of the Starboyz!!
Old 01-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Thats looks good, but it up for sure!