What do you think of.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 07:59 PM

dilbert_346 is an unknown quantity at this point
What do you think of.....

As a member of 346 Extremez i wanted to know what everyone thought of us. Whether its bad, good or just plain ugly, We want to know.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:09 PM

jim mertins is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What do you think of.....

What I think is you cant get better if you dont practice.. I all ways try to Ride as much as I can even if its only for an hour or so.....so, no I dont think 346 is doing well right now..
Old 11-14-2006, 11:13 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanted to ask everyone what they thought about Brian V. weather its ugly or.................Nevermind
Old 11-14-2006, 11:31 PM

rieguy187 is an unknown quantity at this point

hang on I got to let this soak in I'll get back to ya
Old 11-15-2006, 12:42 AM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

parker is killing it...i never see the rest of the team so i dont know...
Old 11-15-2006, 12:42 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Not quite sure who you are...
Old 11-15-2006, 07:49 AM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

i must say dilbert, you definitly have ***** posting this, even i wouldnt have done it. im not slamming you either, you really have more ***** than i credited you for. :YEAH anyways the responses are much more polite than i would have thought. i agree with jimmy, if you dont ride you cant get better. i know im not one to talk but i had a good excuse, 80 hours a week busting my ***. parker always was one step ahead. some people have that natural ability and drive to just get it done. no one else really rides at all. just showing up at shows and practicing b4 hand doesnt cut it. branden was really picking stuff up fast last year, ben was coming along nicely he just needed to destroy his bike a little more so he didnt care about it. steve just needs a different bike, that 900rr isnt for everyone. is parker part of 346? not like it matters but im not really shure. bottom line is our motivation, mine included wasnt always there. sometimes you have to prioritize.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:34 AM

Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing 346extremes on Parkers bike but I thought that he was part of Freestyle Lifestyle and that was an old non active group. Guess there is more to the story than I am aware of...
Old 11-15-2006, 12:35 PM

rieguy187 is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone from 346 even have bike anymore or ride them for that matter? I used to look up to you guys more than anyone, but the day everyone started running their mouths in the off season more than they rode their bikes was the day all that went right out the window. Then we get website updates and there isnt' even any picture of any one riding except ones from years ago. that's like posting up your high school senior pictures, just let it go. the sport has evoloved befor everyone eyes. It's time to man up or drop it. None of us here ever claims to be the best or claim they are going to be rich from this. It's all about the riding like it used to be.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:50 PM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

im just getting to this game this year so i dont know that many stunt group in WI. Ppl that i see ride regularly r mike, jesse, freestyle lifestyle and k-town squids . those r the ppl i look up too. if u r part of the stunting team or claim to be, u should act like one or just drop it like ryan said. after all this sport is all about heart. if u have no love for the game might just quit riding or go joy the SBN forum.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:27 PM

dilbert_346 is an unknown quantity at this point

the reason im asking is because like some of you said you need to ride , ride, ride and stop with the bullshit. i totally agree. but last summer some of us in the group wanted to add people to our group so we asked a few people and they said that they would pass because 346 extremez had a bad name for stunting. what that means i dont know. i just wanted to see who of you out there knew 346 and also to see what you guys thought of the group. im currently part of the group, im the webmaster, and PR guy. i dont stunt , i do have a 2003 636 i want to stunt, but never have the chance to get out there, and i dont have anyone to help me out . so as far as the group im going to stick with it, if it flops this comming summer then it flops. if it dosent cool. i just wanted some opinions on 346 extremez Later
Old 11-15-2006, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by dilbert_346
the reason im asking is because like some of you said you need to ride , ride, ride and stop with the bullshit. i totally agree. but last summer some of us in the group wanted to add people to our group so we asked a few people and they said that they would pass because 346 extremez had a bad name for stunting. what that means i dont know. i just wanted to see who of you out there knew 346 and also to see what you guys thought of the group. im currently part of the group, im the webmaster, and PR guy. i dont stunt , i do have a 2003 636 i want to stunt, but never have the chance to get out there, and i dont have anyone to help me out . so as far as the group im going to stick with it, if it flops this comming summer then it flops. if it dosent cool. i just wanted some opinions on 346 extremez Later
If you want to learn come out and ride with us. We are in K-town pretty much every Sunday. Three of us come down from Milwaukee so it shouldn't be too bad for you coming from Racine. Op, myself and some of the Kenosha guys are learning while Jesse, Brian and Freestyle Lifestyle are killing it so we have all skill levels representing. No time like the present to make it happen.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jokertlr
If you want to learn come out and ride with us. We are in K-town pretty much every Sunday. Three of us come down from Milwaukee so it shouldn't be too bad for you coming from Racine. Op, myself and some of the Kenosha guys are learning while Jesse, Brian and Freestyle Lifestyle are killing it so we have all skill levels representing. No time like the present to make it happen.

I really like your attitude. Reminds me of myself
Old 11-15-2006, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by jim mertins
I really like your attitude. Reminds me of myself
Well, if that means I am going to develop some of your skills then :YEAH
Old 11-15-2006, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jokertlr
Well, if that means I am going to develop some of your skills then :YEAH

sure enough... Just dont let up...
Old 11-15-2006, 06:42 PM

Miltown is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty much the last old school rider in my stunt team, I ride with anyone. Dont care if your a pro or just learning. I just wish there was more dedicated riders and spots to ride at here in Milwaukee.

By the way if anyone ever needs help with shows give me a shout I'm available.:YEAH :YEAH
Old 11-15-2006, 08:35 PM

jzfsls1 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry 2 say im starting to take it as a joke, but im not sayin joke to be a ****.(u asked for opinions) bottom line u guys dont ride. i understand some bikes are down, but i think if u guys are gonna do this, time to saddle up. jimmy rides with his bike all jacked up all the time. if u wanted it bad enough u'd make it happen. wheres the dedication? i dont see it. i honestly dont remember the last time i saw u guys ride.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:39 PM

slowpony306 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be good one day.....Hopefully.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:58 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jzfsls1
sorry 2 say im starting to take it as a joke, but im not sayin joke to be a ****.(u asked for opinions) bottom line u guys dont ride. i understand some bikes are down, but i think if u guys are gonna do this, time to saddle up. jimmy rides with his bike all jacked up all the time. if u wanted it bad enough u'd make it happen. wheres the dedication? i dont see it. i honestly dont remember the last time i saw u guys ride.

thats sounds alot like me. i ride with my bike virutally leaking oil onto my shoe, and coolant spewing out if it gets too hot. i make it happen. i started riding with a group that was better than me (cause i had never ever stunted before)...well pretty much none of them rode all summer other than riding around town...got boring. no one else stunts here. i am the only stunter in town. id kill for someone as dedicated or more dedicated with as much drive as i do to pop here. i tried to plant some seeds with a few new riders and they say their gonna get a cage and fighter there bike or whatever over the winter.

but everyone talks. the difference is who atually gets up and goes out.

it speaks in your riding if you have drive or not.

not that its any of my business im not from WI. jsut reminded me of my situation here.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:35 PM

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jzfsls1
***** pleeze!!!! you **** too!!!!!!!!your stunts is broke fool.

Quick Reply: What do you think of.....