new 346 extremez web site up and running

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 12:56 PM

Miltown is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: new 346 extremez web site up and running

Ray is like a car sales man, he is all about the money, doesn't return phone calls, unless it has to do with him amking money, and sqeezes every penny out of ya. Look at how much he charged us with flyers for the stuntlife event. Its not worth going there on thur nights for three 15 min practice sessions, when you can find a nice spot and ride for hours.
Old 04-14-2006, 04:58 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by godslayer
Just remember who REALLY did the first ice show in WI and had video of it.....

lets see that was me rember you guys wanted too buy my tires :YEAH
Old 04-15-2006, 08:34 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

thanks jessie.....some people just don't get it....this sport is still so underground, we can MAKE it how we want it....for instance-ccs riders all have to pay admission to race....that's bullshit, riders should never have to pay admission, the fans do that.....same with paying shows, every team should get paid, if your doing it for free your only hurting the sport....and yeah, a couple 15 min. practice sessions aint chit.....i practice more than that by myself every night.
Old 04-15-2006, 10:11 AM

parker346 is an unknown quantity at this point

GLD isnt chit anyways i really dont care. ryan i can see somewhat where you are coming from, its just that it seems to me that you rag on other local groups alot. im not saying your a bad guy im just saying that everyone follows footsteps and maybe one day they will pursue bigger events or maybe they will choose to stay a "small hometown group". Being in 346 i can tell you that we will probably never even try to get any BIG shows because we just are not at that level. and just because we do small hometown shows for free doesnt mean we are hurtin the sport i think that all of the other shows around the area will definately out-weigh GLD. Whatever im just goona go get on my bike and go tear it up. also.... ryan im not trying to come on here an make enemies i just usually sit back and watch all of the comments that get passed around on SL and never say anything even though they involve me, im just trying to state my opinion... and to kev i know your mouth has its own brain... im not mad at ya. peaceout
Old 04-15-2006, 10:46 AM

WRooster250F is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by parker346
its just that it seems to me that you rag on other local groups alot. im not saying your a bad guy im just saying that everyone follows footsteps and maybe one day they will pursue bigger events or maybe they will choose to stay a "small hometown group".

BINGO!!!!!!!!! you will do as the VMC gods say or the stunt monsters will eat you!!
Old 04-15-2006, 10:57 AM

D-LOOK is an unknown quantity at this point

"vmc"
Old 04-15-2006, 01:17 PM

wow!!!!!!!! now section 8 had to come on here another team that do shows for free and live off others lites my 2 cents nice dvd you made nice 3rd place at team event nice write up in overseas mag from bikeweek nice ice show you booked and all the other shows you did the last 2 yrs

now why dont you all just shut up and go ride

paul whats up good time to come
Old 04-15-2006, 01:24 PM

you wil all learn some day when you put time in to booking **** and another team takes the show cuz they will do it for pennys or free.

and when you spend 2 months in front of the computer makin a vid helping your friends out by maken a section in the dvd for them and you find out when there are drunk they hate on the other team that helps them out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2006, 02:56 PM

yeah, i'm done inviting other teams to help out with our shows....that was a pretty nice gesture.....but when people open their mouths and talk ****, it's kinda like a ***** slap early in the morning

i can't wait to go back over seas....at least then i don't have to hear about other teams wanting gas money, more video time, doing shows for free...blah blah blah
Old 04-15-2006, 02:57 PM

Joe, Call me or quit running your ****in mouth!
Old 04-15-2006, 02:58 PM

Ryan, Ditto
Old 04-15-2006, 05:55 PM

BigD Miltown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jbeavers
We've done the first ice show ever and brought to everyone's attention before VMC got the comp together which was suppose to be are deal but we were slacking in the PR department - we put together a stunt comp that pays out second most in U.S $8000 just behind the Starboyz comp and is going on its 4th year - we have been around longer than any Wi group besides D-Aces - we might not be the most talented but we for sure have done our fair share in helping the sport out - we still do shows all over Wi and parts of Ill and yes we do get paid - all of us have full time jobs and can't get on our bikes as much as we would like to - we do ride with every one we can and we will continue to until we can't ride any more..........................
Old 04-15-2006, 08:36 PM

WRooster250F is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, i was just kiddin man....this isn't my job, i get lots of track time(no cops=me keep license) and all i have to do is a few wheelies for some motorheads. I'm not hurting the sport im just not trying to get rich off it and keep my job\license. sorry if people pissed you off during a certain drinking episodea but i too say dumb stuff whenm im drunk so just settle down and go kill the streets.........i'll be in the parking lot :YEAH
Old 04-15-2006, 09:40 PM

dan---you can call me as well

jeff---i rode in a parking lot all weekend:-)

darrin----you still ****.....but i heart the stuntlife comp

none you know what is going on with gld dragway....miltown had that **** on lock 4 years ago, i seriously thank them for letting me ride with them back in the day....they have the rights to that track....they are still getting screwed over by not getting any practice time out there....that's the way i see it, i'm not hating on anybody, i love riding with anybody and everybody, i just chose to open my mouth when i needs to be opened, i say what's on my mind, like it or not.
Old 04-15-2006, 10:23 PM

big d look back i rode the ice snowmoble draps the year b4 you guy came out to sunset so look info up first b4 speaken ask your team mate jessie he want my tires for your guys first show out there

and d look its been 3 months sence you called me i talked too you last the phone works both ways

im done with all the cry babies out there take this for what it is
like they say if the shoe fits wear the gad dam thing
Old 04-16-2006, 10:32 AM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

This was getting good!!!!
Old 04-16-2006, 10:42 AM

parker346 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
I can't wait to go back over seas....at least then i don't have to hear about other teams wanting gas money, more video time, doing shows for free...blah blah blah
While you're over seas... can we (local stunt groups) do all your shows?..............

for free? :YEAH j/k ryan dont hit me
Old 04-16-2006, 12:58 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats it! I'm selling my bike and never fuggin with this sport again, There's way too much drama going on , I'm just going to make lots of babies , and stay home. Wait, I already did that???????
Old 04-16-2006, 01:54 PM
Regular StuntLifer

godslayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jbeavers

I was 99% sure we did the show at Lake Koskakanga (whatever the fu*k it is) in '03? Then your guys did the competition thing the year after.

Whatever....it's easter. Have some f'ing ham.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:56 PM
Regular StuntLifer

godslayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
dan---you can call me as well

jeff---i rode in a parking lot all weekend:-)

darrin----you still ****.....but i heart the stuntlife comp

none you know what is going on with gld dragway....miltown had that **** on lock 4 years ago, i seriously thank them for letting me ride with them back in the day....they have the rights to that track....they are still getting screwed over by not getting any practice time out there....that's the way i see it, i'm not hating on anybody, i love riding with anybody and everybody, i just chose to open my mouth when i needs to be opened, i say what's on my mind, like it or not.

That's why were going camping this year of dousche-bag isnt paying. Drinking party in the Dell's.....whos in?

Quick Reply: new 346 extremez web site up and running