Powder Coat Pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 01:38 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Powder Coat Pics

yeah, hand guns are for pussies anyways....what the *** are you going to do with a weapon that is inaccurate past 10 yards????? and YES, i have shot plenty....they are a waste of fukin time.....might as well light off fire crackers with your money......get a gun that is good out to 300 yards and actually use it what it's intended for-----killing animals.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:39 PM

and a fuktard is something WORSE than bigd miltown.......so go figure LOL
Old 03-19-2006, 05:03 PM

pfunkadelik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BigD Miltown
I've been using that since I heard ryan use it.
.... is it worse than a "****lick"????
Old 03-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

That ***** is hot!
Old 03-19-2006, 06:04 PM

BigD Miltown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pfunkadelik
.... is it worse than a "****lick"????
yes it is worse than **** lick
Old 03-27-2006, 01:18 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kev900RR
damn boy! get a life, its obvious that all you do is post on stuntlife all day. Which probably doesn't leave you much time for your boyfriend and the ***-taggin you two play with eachother. You have no house, You have no guns, hell, I bet that isn't even you in the picture of your garbage *** avatar. Have a great day
haha me get a life? u're the homo that follows my posting with lame *** comments that aren't even mildly amusing.. i have a house, which i have been moving into all week.. i don't have any guns anymore.. i'll get a new avatar for you.. see how much you like my next one..
Old 03-27-2006, 01:22 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BigD Miltown
You can take pics of all your friends **** all u want and show us your parents house or something but that doesn't prove **** fat a$$ anyone could do that. Here we go again jackass and I'm not bitter about anything just sick of listening to all the bullshit that can actually fit out of your mouth!!!! P.S. and if you had a job and a life you wouldn't have the time to post in 20 different forums a day and you can talk all you want but noone knows you so who is actually going to believe you, and like I said before everyone here knows me. And don't get me started about your so called glock u think u had because that isn't **** any ways ( just a bandwagen gun )
well considering we're in the wisconsin forum, i doubt ppl know me in here.. but plenty of ppl know me ... why would i bullshit ppl on the internet about what i have? plenty of az riders read what i post, and never once will you hear them disagree with what i say, cuz it's true.. trust me, i couldn't afford my parents house.. i'll take pics of mine.. and my workbench i'm building, that looks like ****.. and i'll even take a pic of the paperwork showing the price and all.. u fvcks don't understand the market, and the going rate of homes in the scottsdale area.. yeah, well a 40 cal bandwagon gun that i got for 250 bucks.. **** my *****.. and with my job i have the freedom to post all day long.. today is monday, i came in at 1045, will be home welding and drinking beer by 2.. and i haven't worked in 10 days.. so continue to be bitter
Old 03-27-2006, 01:24 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Ryan S
yeah, hand guns are for pussies anyways....what the *** are you going to do with a weapon that is inaccurate past 10 yards????? and YES, i have shot plenty....they are a waste of fukin time.....might as well light off fire crackers with your money......get a gun that is good out to 300 yards and actually use it what it's intended for-----killing animals.
but i like animals... i had a membership to scottsdale gun club.. badass new shooting range.. it was perfect for that.. and also if anyone was going to steal my ****.. but that obviously backfired on me.. plus u can't really walk around with a rifle attached to your hip
Old 03-27-2006, 04:59 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

whatever little girl
Old 03-27-2006, 04:59 PM
B.T.M.

^ haha, yeah, that sounds about right
Old 03-27-2006, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
well considering we're in the wisconsin forum, i doubt ppl know me in here.. but plenty of ppl know me ... why would i bullshit ppl on the internet about what i have? plenty of az riders read what i post, and never once will you hear them disagree with what i say, cuz it's true.. trust me, i couldn't afford my parents house.. i'll take pics of mine.. and my workbench i'm building, that looks like ****.. and i'll even take a pic of the paperwork showing the price and all.. u fvcks don't understand the market, and the going rate of homes in the scottsdale area.. yeah, well a 40 cal bandwagon gun that i got for 250 bucks.. **** my *****.. and with my job i have the freedom to post all day long.. today is monday, i came in at 1045, will be home welding and drinking beer by 2.. and i haven't worked in 10 days.. so continue to be bitter
And how can your frends vouch for you when you have no freinds? hell as much as you get jacked, sounds to me your nothing but a chump. must **** to not own a camera to proove all this garbage you speak, or did someone jack you for that also? Poor little girl.........
Old 03-27-2006, 06:00 PM

sweet99F4 is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH :YEAH

agree's with dude that posted about fork tubes that would look sik
Old 03-27-2006, 08:20 PM

05gixxa7fiddy is an unknown quantity at this point

nah man i like the gold....if it were ne other color id do em in black
Old 03-27-2006, 08:27 PM

Ahh rite on wuts with the dudes bashin eachother on ur post lol
Old 03-27-2006, 09:51 PM

cause hand guns are GAY and worthless...that's just my VOTE though!!! i'm in it to win it.....which means' killing===winning!
Old 03-27-2006, 10:14 PM

05gixxa7fiddy is an unknown quantity at this point

someone told me to watch the hotbodies undertail.....and then all hell broke loose....on page 1*
Old 03-27-2006, 11:41 PM

Lol hey a guy at my old work's got an ak47 for sale 400bux i dono **** about guns is that a good deal
Old 03-28-2006, 08:28 AM

yeah, that don't sound too bad.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:27 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Kev900RR
And how can your frends vouch for you when you have no freinds? hell as much as you get jacked, sounds to me your nothing but a chump. must **** to not own a camera to proove all this garbage you speak, or did someone jack you for that also? Poor little girl.........
that's what happens when you have nice things and no garage.. mexicans and pieces of **** like you steal it... but now i have my garage.. so no worries.. but no i totally understand.. if i were your age, looked like you and didn't have a bike, i'd be mad at the world too... and yes, i have a camera, which is why i said i'd take pics.. u're not very perceptive are you?
Old 03-28-2006, 04:33 PM

Wow I feel really special, my names on the back of some guys jacket on "crotchs" avatar. your so cool dude, That must mean I'm doing my job. I wish I was half the woman you are......... its ok if your broke, alot of people in the world are. Whats your address, I'll send you a couple bucks for a 40 oz. really, good luck, I'm sure it will get better.........

Quick Reply: Powder Coat Pics