Re: Video from today

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Attached Images  
Old 01-15-2006, 09:37 PM

parker346 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zodiac
You might have posted too soon...

Once you ride with the best, you stick with the best.

Thats kinda fu**ed up man... I think I can speak on my own behalf. At least last time I checked. Maybe Ill just sell my friggin bike then everyone will be happy. and besides.... all you guys are my boyz and even family but how can you say the best? Dude c'mon now. theres people with mad skills all around making people including myself look like newbs.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:45 PM

Zodiac is an unknown quantity at this point

lol

Yeah, you're pretty good.

That's old school Pat.

That's new school Pat.

And while searching for that pic, apprently Pat has a blog, but I can't find it.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:50 PM

Zodiac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by parker346
Thats kinda fu**ed up man... I think I can speak on my own behalf. At least last time I checked. Maybe Ill just sell my friggin bike then everyone will be happy. and besides.... all you guys are my boyz and even family but how can you say the best? Dude c'mon now. theres people with mad skills all around making people including myself look like newbs.

I was just pointing it out.

And you're right, there are a lot of guys out there with a lot of talent.

And on the flip side, there's a lot of guys out there with not a whole helluva lot of talent.

But that's besides the point.
Old 01-15-2006, 10:14 PM

pfunkadelik is an unknown quantity at this point

lol

Yeah, you're pretty good.

That's old school Pat.

That's new school Pat.

And while searching for that pic, apprently Pat has a blog, but I can't find it.

hehehehe...... good sh*t, man!!
Old 01-15-2006, 10:24 PM

rieguy187 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! let the games begin I want kevin on my side since bill will side w/ 346
Get f*c*ing real this isn't middle school anymore. 346 has been around for a while so I'm not going to knock them but when people start with the verbal diarrhea again like last winter it just gets old. Hey I got an Idea we went riding today that was fun despite I only have one hand. AS for Zodiac I don't even know who you are or if you even have a bike to ride so give it up.
Old 01-15-2006, 10:29 PM

heres an idea... howz about everybody just shut the hell up? huh? that would just be ryan hit me back on that pm
Old 01-15-2006, 11:14 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

i was waiting for someone to stand up for themselfs. good job parker. i just think its sad that someones trying to talk for someone else. **** what you guys need to do is practice together and basically its like brainstorming with tricks and use this effort towards that. forget trying to make enemies. im sure theres a long history behind it but i just wanted to put my in. im not taken sides, just rather see you all ride. dont have to be team mates but you could ride as a click.

hopefully i can ride with you all this summer.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:56 PM

that would be the shi* kenneth it was always cool as hell ridin with you.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:04 AM

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

that would be the shi* kenneth it was always cool as hell ridin with you.

bet i pm'd my number to you so when it warms up just hit me up

:YEAH
Old 01-16-2006, 02:13 AM

chris04 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just want to ride fiddies (only thing I have / decent at )
Old 01-16-2006, 07:35 AM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, i hope the verbal **** doesnt start on here. there are a couple people from freestyle i get along with and a couple that have screwed me. so i really dont want to start **** with the entire group by talking **** on here. i just simply stated im back on the site.....and thank you to those that stayed neutral during the **** storm. i surrond myself with those i can trust so its easier to spot those i cant.....
Old 01-16-2006, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by KENNETH929RR
i was waiting for someone to stand up for themselfs. good job parker. i just think its sad that someones trying to talk for someone else. **** what you guys need to do is practice together and basically its like brainstorming with tricks and use this effort towards that. forget trying to make enemies. im sure theres a long history behind it but i just wanted to put my in. im not taken sides, just rather see you all ride. dont have to be team mates but you could ride as a click.

hopefully i can ride with you all this summer.
sorry man, once you spit in someones face that tried to help you out, or try to thug your way into something and take it from someone that worked hard to earn it, theres no theres nothing left but hatred.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:08 AM

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bill parr
sorry man, once you spit in someones face that tried to help you out, or try to thug your way into something and take it from someone that worked hard to earn it, theres no theres nothing left but hatred.
So wtf is up with the bs on your avatar then, Why dont you individualize those people instead of telling that group as a whole they can suck your little pecker. No one else on here has anything like that on their signature. grow up man, don't bring your drama back in here, You should look up to freestyle lifestyle, you know, like a big brother that can beat the living chit out of you at any moment for looking at him cross eyed. but thats just my
Old 01-16-2006, 10:24 AM

jim mertins is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel the same way why cant we just get along like we were when we did the shows at greatlakes come on guys
Old 01-16-2006, 12:49 PM

You might have posted too soon...

Once you ride with the best, you stick with the best.
pffffffftttt!!!! ***** please!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2006, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Kev900RR
So wtf is up with the bs on your avatar then, Why dont you individualize those people instead of telling that group as a whole they can suck your little pecker. No one else on here has anything like that on their signature. grow up man, don't bring your drama back in here, You should look up to freestyle lifestyle, you know, like a big brother that can beat the living chit out of you at any moment for looking at him cross eyed. but thats just my
first off, thats not even what that means, guess again. see this is one of the main reasons i quit other than the injury, you can all kiss my ***. including my boys in 346 if they dont agree with my reasons for thinking this whole stunt game is nothing but bullshit. everyone is out to **** everyone no matter what fake *** front they put out on here. and kev. i dont want no **** with you, and i dont want no bullshit on here with anyone. so lets just drop that bs all i fu(king said was im back, i have a puter again, everyone starts guessing what my avatar means and putting words in my mouth. if someone read into my signature and got offended, well than it must be you. guess everyone else knows what im thinking, damn, you are all too smart for me...lofl
Old 01-16-2006, 02:58 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

I'm sorry for putting on a fake *** front; I'm really out to **** you all, everyone that is....
Old 01-16-2006, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by bill parr
first off, thats not even what that means, guess again. see this is one of the main reasons i quit other than the injury, you can all kiss my ***. including my boys in 346 if they dont agree with my reasons for thinking this whole stunt game is nothing but bullshit. everyone is out to **** everyone no matter what fake *** front they put out on here. and kev. i dont want no **** with you, and i dont want no bullshit on here with anyone. so lets just drop that bs all i fu(king said was im back, i have a puter again, everyone starts guessing what my avatar means and putting words in my mouth. if someone read into my signature and got offended, well than it must be you. guess everyone else knows what im thinking, damn, you are all too smart for me...lofl
ok then, I'm just dying to know what F-L-C-S-M-D means then..........Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
Old 01-16-2006, 04:24 PM

aint worth the explaination, it was a personal thing. and i come in here, some one guesses wrong on what my avatar means and you all start attacking me, talk about kiddie bullshit, fu(k you all.

Quick Reply: Video from today