rip

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 12:17 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: rip

Originally Posted by bill parr
i dont wish death on anybody...death is final...but if it happens, go with it, i mean its got to be better than being here dealing with all the ****, praying to a god that doesnt exist. asking a mortal man to forgive your sins and dish out a pennance he see's fit. god is a pawn in the game, he aint runnin ****....

and theres your sign...
Thats deep. You shoulda been a motivational speaker.....You know, instead of the "STUNT" rider you say you are.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:06 PM

pfunkadelik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by godslayer
What else could you ask for? Are you crazy? MIDGET **** of course!!!!

damn, Frank!!
Old 02-28-2005, 01:08 PM

parker346 is an unknown quantity at this point

come on now kev.... be honest, I think bill has come along way in the last couple years just like everyone. I mean even me or you couldnt do a standup two years ago and now look. I mean trashing someones stunt capabilities is pretty foul. And ill say that on both sides. Billy and kev. It takes alot of time and dedication to learn ****. Everyone in this room knows that. and nobodies ever going to compete at a pro level, lets face it guys. its all for fun. thats all that matters. and 346 is just a group name, thats all just a group of guys that ride together and gave it a name. It doesnt mean anybodies better than anybody else.... theres alot of cats out there that can rock there ****. I already told bill and the whole group that if this fighting **** gets to bad and **** starts falling apart because of it IM OUT! I really dont care. I ride with everyone and ANYBODY! It doesnt matter. peace
Old 02-28-2005, 01:18 PM

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, well I think bill should take up a sewing class, maybe in a few years he'll be good at making skirts and dresses. fvck dat nukka
Old 02-28-2005, 01:36 PM

alright well thats cool then.... just thought id make a half-assed attempt at being a mediator ... or something like that. I just hope that people arent talking **** behind my back becasue of this ****. I mean... i try to be cool with everyone and sometimes people dont care what kind of person you are just because they dont like who you hang out with. thats all i have to say about it.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:09 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Neat. Intertainment
Old 02-28-2005, 02:17 PM

what up nate... pull up a chair man.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:07 PM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by matdawg99
hate to tell ya but he really just has a problem with you!!!!! your heads gettin big homie and your ridin aint!!!!!hence the apology to parker!!! if you got a prob dont try and recruit your crew, keep it between you and him..aint no reason for tryin to turn people against him!!!! thats a cowards move and i dont think your a coward!!!! or are you????
matt
if his problem is with me then he wouldnt KEEP attacking the group as a whole. coward..nah...i aint ever had a problem with you or anyone but kev. see i didnt say **** till he made the little dig on the group about droppin the dvd in the garbage. if they dont want to defend what they have worked for, thats on them. as for my ridin, i ad mit i suck and there are a lot of better riders out there. i found out park gave him an invite to the dvd release, i was like cool, **** it right, let it all go aint no big deal...then all this **** starts again...sorry i just am not the type of person that can let it fly all the time. someone says somthing thats bullshit. ill let em know i dont agree with them. i never could just sit back and let someone trash my group, me or any of my friends...its called loyalty.

Last edited by bill parr; 02-28-2005 at 03:08 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Regular StuntLifer

matdawg99 is an unknown quantity at this point

if his problem is with me then he wouldnt KEEP attacking the group as a whole. coward..nah...i aint ever had a problem with you or anyone but kev. see i didnt say **** till he made the little dig on the group about droppin the dvd in the garbage. if they dont want to defend what they have worked for, thats on them. as for my ridin, i ad mit i suck and there are a lot of better riders out there. i found out park gave him an invite to the dvd release, i was like cool, **** it right, let it all go aint no big deal...then all this **** starts again...sorry i just am not the type of person that can let it fly all the time. someone says somthing thats bullshit. ill let em know i dont agree with them. i never could just sit back and let someone trash my group, me or any of my friends...its called loyalty.

im not one to let somebody stand there and get ganged up on....or at least see somebody try and turn people against anybody!!!!! kevin is my boy..but regardless i would stand up for anybody in here!!! his last couple of post have just involved you and you still continue to refer to your group and how theyre gettin made to look like punks!!!! from what ive heard he has nothin but love for the rest of your group...for one reason or another he just dont like YOU!!!
honestly EXTRAMENZ thats funny!!!! ever think it was a joke and nothin personal????? not everyone is out to get you!!!!

matt
Old 02-28-2005, 03:34 PM
Regular StuntLifer

HATERS AINT ****, MOST OF YOU HOES WILL BE DEAD OR JUST A MEMORY BY 28 ANYWAYS...

thats just wrong!!!!

matt
Old 02-28-2005, 04:02 PM

the extramenz thing on airline, hell look back, i told kevin in my post i didnt know who did it. i made a big joke out of it ...then your boy posted better drop that dvd in the garbage...so take a second look at who's startin **** for no aparent reason.... your boys got issues...i do too, maybe a little more severe...lol....as for him getting ganged up on, he made a crack against the group, people took it offensively. he did that to himself. ive talked to park and 346 chick and told them what they do is up to them....im not cheering them on, im not directing hate on anyone but kev. i thought this **** was all dropped but obviously he has some deep seeded hate for me and maybe the group. once you got me on the defensive, im not thinking right or wrong anymore, right and wrong dont exist at that point...maybe to you thats wrong. to me thats life.
Old 02-28-2005, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Kev900RR
yeah, well I think bill should take up a sewing class, maybe in a few years he'll be good at making skirts and dresses. fvck dat nukka
maybe i could stitch your ***** *** up a pretty pink one just like the one mommy used to put on you....

you think he would learn...
Old 02-28-2005, 04:45 PM
that guy

CHIMNEY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rieguy187
That's the best **** I've heard yet. I guess this thread worked huh? we have pictures of man a$$, cheerleaders, drama, what else could you ask for?
what the f*ck to you think you forgot!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2005, 05:25 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by CHIMNEY
what the f*ck to you think you forgot!!!!!!!!
sober up!!!!that **** makes no fvcking sense!!!!
Old 02-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Regular StuntLifer

the extramenz thing on airline, hell look back, i told kevin in my post i didnt know who did it. i made a big joke out of it ...then your boy posted better drop that dvd in the garbage...so take a second look at who's startin **** for no aparent reason.... your boys got issues...i do too, maybe a little more severe...lol....as for him getting ganged up on, he made a crack against the group, people took it offensively. he did that to himself. ive talked to park and 346 chick and told them what they do is up to them....im not cheering them on, im not directing hate on anyone but kev. i thought this **** was all dropped but obviously he has some deep seeded hate for me and maybe the group. once you got me on the defensive, im not thinking right or wrong anymore, right and wrong dont exist at that point...maybe to you thats wrong. to me thats life.
seriuosly, your takin **** to seriously!!!! its the internet who really gives a fvck!!!!!!! its winter everybodys bored, so i guess its good entertainment!!!
matt
Old 02-28-2005, 06:06 PM

seriuosly, your takin **** to seriously!!!! its the internet who really gives a fvck!!!!!!! its winter everybodys bored, so i guess its good entertainment!!!
matt
yeah guess we could chalk it up as entertainment...**** it...i mean its not like either one of us are gonna act on this stupid *** **** anyways. as far as my ego...trust me, i have no ego when it comes to my stuntin man, im never gonna go pro. its a hobby. but i will do what i can to help the sport along the way ...
Old 02-28-2005, 06:59 PM
Regular StuntLifer

yeah guess we could chalk it up as entertainment...**** it...i mean its not like either one of us are gonna act on this stupid *** **** anyways. as far as my ego...trust me, i have no ego when it comes to my stuntin man, im never gonna go pro. its a hobby. but i will do what i can to help the sport along the way ...
i feel that!!! its a hobby, lets all ride and have a good time!!!!theres to few of us to be at each others throats!!!! it just seems like everyone is taken the **** to seriously...lets all go smoke a joint and ride!!! cause this year should be the best yet....as far as this sport goin anywhere.....i think its always gonna be a gritty street sport!!! dont get me wrong that would be tight but i just dont see it. thats a whole nother thread though!!
matt
Old 02-28-2005, 07:38 PM

*346 Chic* is an unknown quantity at this point

So is this **** over?? we will all have fun, and i think you guys re right, it is winter, we are all bored and all just want to ride.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:17 PM

i feel that!!! its a hobby, lets all ride and have a good time!!!!theres to few of us to be at each others throats!!!! it just seems like everyone is taken the **** to seriously...lets all go smoke a joint and ride!!! cause this year should be the best yet....as far as this sport goin anywhere.....i think its always gonna be a gritty street sport!!! dont get me wrong that would be tight but i just dont see it. thats a whole nother thread though!!
matt
yeah...but look...we got 4 ****in pages and countless people checkin this **** out....
THE WISCONSIN THREAD LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :YEAH

SO JUST ONE QUESTION LEFT.....MATT...HOW THE FU(K COME YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO BE THE GOD DAMN VOICE OF REASON IN ALL THIS ****.....maybe i just need some more anger management classes cause the last ones obviously didnt work
Old 02-28-2005, 08:30 PM
Regular StuntLifer

THE WISCONSIN THREAD LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha thats the truth!!!!

Quick Reply: rip