100% Legit Stunt Spot At Va Beach

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 10:24 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
100% Legit Stunt Spot At Va Beach

Auto Bell Car wash by Kmart off First Colonial Rd. in Va Beach has given me written permission to utilize their parking lot to stunt practice/hang out/and have fun at. I've been working with the Va Beach police to make sure we're good to go and they FULLY support this which means no tickets which is very good. They came out and watched us stunt!

I'll be out there AFTER 7:30PM when they close up the car wash and if anyone wants to go out there let me know--they left me responsible for people riding out there and keeping order so no burnouts, no trash, and most importantly no stunting unless your bike is set up to stunt and your not reckless. I basically call all the shots out here because everything falls back on me and I dont want to lose the ONLY stunt spot in this entire area of Virginia that we have 100% permission to ride at.

Spectators are welcome, bikers are MORE than welcome just respect the rules and we have a new place to hang out and stunt without problems as long as people are cool. Bring your kids, bring your significant other, bring your dogs!!!

We'll have music on the premises very soon for our hearing pleasure and bbq's are definitly in the planning right now.

Get off on 264 First Colonial Rd North and its immediately on your right, next to Taco Bell and Kmart.

I'd like to give a big thanks to Doug for connecting me with the owner of the Car wash, Chris, who has bent over backwards to support us bikers/stunters which is VERY generous of him. Thanks guys and I'll see yall out there-you know where to hit me up. Holler at the gods.

Alvin
IBP STUNT
Va Beach
Old 05-18-2006, 10:36 PM

derrik is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 100% Legit Stunt Spot At Va Beach

god im moving to Virginia Beach good find. ever one that i ask is like fing way...
Old 05-18-2006, 10:45 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I know right? This is the best thing ever--Taco Bell and Kmart are adjacent to the spot when we get hungry and its lit up all night long. THe lot is about 2 1/2 lanes wide and flat and its long enough to do 2nd gear coasters @ about 35-40 mph. I'm taking pictures tonight I'll post them up....
Old 05-18-2006, 10:52 PM

dam thats nice....(is there n-e nice jobs down there) im fing moving...
i think up here the cops look for me(lol) here you go have a tick it
Old 05-18-2006, 10:56 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

I gotta go visit you.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:35 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

holy friggin crap. nice work buddy.

the lot is nice?

hey howd you go about asking for permission? you roll up with some sweet potato pie and a bottle of wine... thats how im gonna try to butter up Sterling spot
Old 05-21-2006, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by martino
holy friggin crap. nice work buddy.

the lot is nice?

hey howd you go about asking for permission? you roll up with some sweet potato pie and a bottle of wine... thats how im gonna try to butter up Sterling spot
Thanks man! The guy that owns the building and lot rides an R6 and he's a friend of a friend.

Try finding a business owner who rides! They know the shiit we deal with getting hassled by the cops all the time--most non-riding business owners dont really give a crap about letting us ride it serves them no purpose.

Pics will be up soon....
Old 05-21-2006, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
Thanks man! The guy that owns the building and lot rides an R6 and he's a friend of a friend.

Try finding a business owner who rides! They know the shiit we deal with getting hassled by the cops all the time--most non-riding business owners dont really give a crap about letting us ride it serves them no purpose.

Pics will be up soon....
Yeah, our spot is owned by a dude that owns 5 hondas! He is cool as hell and gave us permission...I told him that we would be quiet and do no burnuts... He said he didn't give a damn, that we could be as loud as we want and burnout as much as we want.
Old 05-22-2006, 06:30 PM

i so need to come down there i think the next time i get pull'd over i going to park it on the 12 bar...lol
Old 05-25-2006, 06:14 PM

Here's a short video clip of me at the spot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zo7c2ibjck
Old 05-26-2006, 12:41 AM

wrink is an unknown quantity at this point

I am moving to Virgina Beach next month how are the cops out there?
Old 05-26-2006, 03:14 AM

cops everywhere
Old 05-26-2006, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Armenian
cops everywhere
Yeah, in the summer....I used to joke with my friends in VA Beach about it... It's like everyone in va beach part times as a cop at night...like 5 of em on every corner...(at least on Atlantic, of course...) But I farking love VA Beach. So much fun there.:YEAH
Old 05-26-2006, 11:49 AM

i llike the vid ever time i try to save it i fuc the the bike up o-well
Old 06-01-2006, 11:09 PM

UpNgone is an unknown quantity at this point

id roll up there im only like a hour away
Old 06-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

i'm like 2.5 hours away... maybe if i could crash there somewhere and make a weekend out of it i'd hazard a trip.
Old 06-04-2006, 04:26 AM

Shut down as of tonight--i'll post more info as soon as i talk to the City Attorney.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=160409
Old 06-23-2006, 01:38 PM

scooter01 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo i seen you all out there. my boy is the manager of the wendys there. i didnt know that was you. i,ll have to come over there next time and say hi. cool vid
Old 06-23-2006, 01:44 PM
Five636 RIP

five636 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey Armenian, you a right or a lefty? im just wondering as i'm a lefty and i'm attempting to learn circles clockwise and in the same position as you.
Old 06-24-2006, 03:06 AM

Im right handed--i do circles to the right i have no clue why just more comfortable to me.

Quick Reply: 100% Legit Stunt Spot At Va Beach