www.detroitstreetryders.com
Detroit, MI

Jennifer Granholm

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person
Jennifer Granholm

Im pretty sure that we all have our opinions on what is happening with our govenment. I wanna hear what some of you think about it though.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:24 PM

929ers is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jennifer Granholm

I just want it on record that if that bitch dies or gets assasinated I didnt do it
Old 09-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I din't vote to re-elect her dumb ***. I voted for the lesser of two evils.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:28 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

i want to welcome u all to the state of flint
Old 09-30-2007, 01:41 AM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person

A Japanese doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says, "That is nothing. We can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in four weeks."

A British doctor says, "In my country medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have both of them out looking for work in two weeks."

The Canadian doctor, not to be outdone, interjected, "You guys are way behind. We took a woman with no brains, sent her to Michigan where she became Governor, and now half the state is out looking for work."

**** Canada
Old 09-30-2007, 11:26 AM

GIXXFIX is an unknown quantity at this point

What most people see is for "public consumption" and they get the news that is controlled by the government apparatus.
Jennifer Granholm is only "offering one solution" to a "supposed problem" of lack of funds, but stop & ask yourself why no other offers of "solutions"?
Such as the selling off of assets the state owns and there are many such as,
STATE LAND, BUSINESSES, BUILDINGS, CARS, TRUCKS, HEAVY EQUIPMENT, SERVICES....& MANY MORE.

AND .......Nobody ever discusses a Little Known Document to the citizen called.........The C.A.F.R. "COMPREHENSIVE ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT" Because in this Little Known Document it lays out "The Budget" and Then
it Shows where the State has "INVESTMENTS" and "ASSETS" and the Big One "SURPLUS" ...........You see it goe's like this,
The States "INVESTMENTS" and "ASSETS" are say 1 Trillion , But you and I are Not Supposed to know or see that, Because the only thing Discussed is "The Budget" and the state "budget" is say 300 Billion and they dont meet their "budget of 300 Billion" But instead say "we are going OVER Budget" and "Need More Money" from us citizens to make up for the loss, BUT WE ARE NEVER TOLD About the Fact this is "Just a Budget Shortfall" and the State has more money available above it's Budgeted Amount!

I tell you that My Budget is 100 Dollars.............
I have $1000.00 in my left pocket.............That I never tell you about!
I have $90.00 in my right pocket............Im short $10.00
My "BUDGET" is $100.00 and I fall short $10.. So Now I ask you for More Tax to make up for the short fall.......THIS IS WHAT THE STATE IS DOING!

And we need to ask to see the books.........C.A.F.R.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:40 AM

GIXXFIX is an unknown quantity at this point

We need to Make the State take money from it "Investments" to make up their shortfall on their "Budget"

Banks make investments with the money they make on you, and so does the State!
I work in Banking and have access to the C.A.F.R. so I see this game very well.
If you want a copy of the C.A.F.R. go to the State of Mich web site and put the C.A.F.R into their search engine, what you see is for "Public Consumption"
if want the "Comprehensive Version" you need to be in Banking or Government
how corrupt is that!
Their are sneeky ways to go about getting ahold of these.......the office of the Comptroller issues these.......
Old 09-30-2007, 08:03 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Busta is a decent person

Originally Posted by NINER
I din't vote to re-elect her dumb ***. I voted for the lesser of two evils.
AMEN!
Old 09-30-2007, 09:10 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

flint town flint town fa fa fa fa fa flint town
Old 09-30-2007, 10:52 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

She's a *****!
Old 10-01-2007, 12:23 AM
hate practitioner

heard they came to a conclusion and they arint shutting down

now they can ******* restock the shelfs with jager

i was pissed when i went to snag a fith and they where out
Old 10-01-2007, 12:45 AM

04F4 is an unknown quantity at this point

good thing I'm only 10 minutes North of indiana so I can still buy beer and smokes. Oh, and Jenny is a dumb **** along with the people who voted for her.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:14 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
heard they came to a conclusion and they arint shutting down

now they can ******* restock the shelfs with jager

i was pissed when i went to snag a fith and they where out
and now u can pay more for it...
Old 10-01-2007, 07:23 PM
hate practitioner

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
and now u can pay more for it...
TRUTH!
Old 11-20-2007, 12:55 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 04F4
good thing I'm only 10 minutes North of indiana so I can still buy beer and smokes. Oh, and Jenny is a dumb **** along with the people who voted for her.

i voted for her, regardless of your opinions, there are some beliefs in which people will defend and fight to protect no matter what.
This state is severely fucked, regardless of whos in office, republican or democrat.

When you surround yourselves with people who all think like you, it makes for a boring conversation.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:07 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ryan Cramer
This state is severely fucked, regardless of whos in office, republican or democrat.
It would be nice if whoever was in office thought that the state was in trouble and had a plan to fix it.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:22 PM
u of m still sux

Originally Posted by NINER
It would be nice if whoever was in office thought that the state was in trouble and had a plan to fix it.

Thats true. i think we can all agree that we wouldnt live here if we didnt like it here, but that it sucks watching it deteiorate (sp?) Something good will happen soon for this state. And yes i am a buckeye but i do like living up here, i just dont like your football team.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:24 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

slothy is a decent person

ohio sucks
Old 11-20-2007, 01:28 PM
u of m still sux

Originally Posted by slothy
ohio sucks

14-3