Re: Drug Testing

Originally Posted by notoriousrida
it actually calms me down and lets me focus instead of having A.D.D. issues
you just explained a lot!
Old 01-23-2007, 06:16 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x

i just got a camaro z28 also a 96 6spd.. what should i do to it for low end launch??

its bone stock except for flows.. i'll post up some pics of when i actually pick up the car tonight! :YEAH :YEAH

Well, it's an LT1, so low end isn't really it's weakspot. They make pretty good torque at really low rpm. 4.10s will make it an animal out of the hole, but you're gonna be doing a lot of shifting and killing your mileage (if you're daily driving it).

What are your longterm plans for the car? Longtubes will really help the top end of the rpm range, but might bog you out of the hole a bit unless you do some other things.

Oh, I'd definitely do a good cold air intake right away. The stock LT1 intake/elbow is horrible. K&N, Moroso, SLP, etc.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:17 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

i work on planes and the faa are very strict....we have random tests all the time.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:01 PM
I Love To Post!

ChoCha is a decent person

I agree with you Mike 100%.. I also think it needs to be taken one step further and all these ghetto rats that sqeeze out brats for a a bigger check should be forced to take some sort of birth control.. Kinda like OK. Heres your check, but take this pill first... And if you sqeeze out another ******* kid.. Too bad.. Better find a job.. That assistance **** should be flat rate for people milking the system otherwise they have no incentive to get a job...
Old 01-23-2007, 11:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Busta is a decent person

Originally Posted by ChoCha
I agree with you Mike 100%.. I also think it needs to be taken one step further and all these ghetto rats that sqeeze out brats for a a bigger check should be forced to take some sort of birth control.. Kinda like OK. Heres your check, but take this pill first... And if you sqeeze out another ******* kid.. Too bad.. Better find a job.. That assistance **** should be flat rate for people milking the system otherwise they have no incentive to get a job...
can I get a AMEN on that one brother!!
Old 01-24-2007, 03:41 AM

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point

that is an awesome idea!!!! Regardless, drug tests are going to be issued for a job, there is no changing it. As someone who owns a business, I want to make sure my employees are drug free. The main issue is that people who do receive welfare, or assistance should be required to take these tests. This could eliminate the money they are given to be wrongfully used, and help people to the right path in their life. I bet if someone really went through with this, petitions and to the board, they could put it into a law. It makes logical sense.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:36 AM
I Love To Post!

ChoCha is a decent person

Originally Posted by Doris
I bet if someone really went through with this, petitions and to the board, they could put it into a law. It makes logical sense.

It is logical and does make sense.. To normal people. Too bad every bleeding heart liberall would be screaming that its an invasion of privacy.. I think there have been a few attempts to do this and I dont think it has been successful...
Old 01-24-2007, 06:07 PM

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChoCha
It is logical and does make sense.. To normal people. Too bad every bleeding heart liberall would be screaming that its an invasion of privacy.. I think there have been a few attempts to do this and I dont think it has been successful...
anything is possible.. just depends who's doing it and what extent you will go. Invasion of privacy? Do you know people on welfare fill out pages upon pages, basically filling out thier whole life while applying, bank accounts, people living with you, the car you drive.. why not just take the next step up?

You apply for a job, you are required to get drug tests.. if you dont want to do it, then dont get the job. The same should go for anything else that requires a pay check handed to you.