York here what's up? winter Sucks!!

Peace
Dustin
Old 11-25-2003, 01:32 PM

kirk newcomer is a decent person
LANCASTER..BUT I WORK IN YOURK, AT ACTION MOTORSPORTS.;
Old 11-26-2003, 09:15 AM

Dgrips is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up kirk my boy Allen and I shop there all the time, just ask Mike or Robby in parts they knows us. Maybe sometime when its nice we can hook up with you guys and ride. Hoping to learn a lot next season.

Peace Bro,
Dustin
Old 11-26-2003, 02:42 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person
Philly blows
Old 11-26-2003, 10:25 PM

03silvers is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh yea York is the shizzle...ok so it isnt but thats where i am at
Old 11-26-2003, 10:27 PM

cstmgsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
we need more real peeps over by pittsburgh, it gets lonly out here, especially when you can out ride people, and have to drive for 2-3 hours to ride with some tallent
Old 11-27-2003, 05:51 PM

covertwar is a decent person
Originally posted by cstmgsxr
we need more real peeps over by pittsburgh, it gets lonly out here, especially when you can out ride people, and have to drive for 2-3 hours to ride with some tallent
what happened to terrortechniks(sp) in uniontown(?) i thought they could tear it up and then the gtr, i know they got a lot of riders but not many stunters, i read your board???
Old 11-27-2003, 05:52 PM

i know when i gets my 750 next year, i'm putting pittsburgh on the map
Old 11-27-2003, 06:13 PM

well hmmmm lets see, i am one of only 2 real stunters in GTR, and terror is still up and running, matter of fact i been trying to hook up and ride with mark a little but besides the fact they are a little distance from me, im north west 25 miles from p-burgh, they are exact opposite of me, and its about 2 hours, i could drive 2 hours to akron and see the starboyz too, but im looking for guys a little more local,.....

and you think when you get you "750" you'll put the burgh on the map huh? how long have you ridin, or will this be your first bike? there are a few others around here that ride decent, but its hard to find them, they dont hang at the local spots, they stick to thier selves....
Old 11-27-2003, 11:13 PM

Originally posted by cstmgsxr
well hmmmm lets see, i am one of only 2 real stunters in GTR, and terror is still up and running, matter of fact i been trying to hook up and ride with mark a little but besides the fact they are a little distance from me, im north west 25 miles from p-burgh, they are exact opposite of me, and its about 2 hours, i could drive 2 hours to akron and see the starboyz too, but im looking for guys a little more local,.....

and you think when you get you "750" you'll put the burgh on the map huh? how long have you ridin, or will this be your first bike? there are a few others around here that ride decent, but its hard to find them, they dont hang at the local spots, they stick to thier selves....
actually, i wasn't trying to sound like an overconfident egotisical ******* squid by saying i will put the burgh on the map , i was just keeping the optimistic spirit about how this is untapped territory, i am almost 19 and i have been riding sportbikes since i was twelve off and on, due to the fact that i lived in a country where traffic rules are lax and i came back here last year, took the msf and got my licence, i had a couple of 400's, and a vespa scooter back there, this year i couldn't finally buy a bike cuz money has been tight, but next summer i hope to be on the road again, never even though of stunting till i came here though, it would be great to have a couple of guys to ride with to get over the learning curve

i seen a couple of guys doing their thing on the roads this past summer around here so i know they are around, but they don't go on the net or anything like that apparently

what side do you live at, i heard there are a lot of sportbikers up in that cranberry area....
Old 11-28-2003, 07:07 AM

only 2 guys in cranberry that really stunt, andrew, and kid crash, they dont get on here though, i live out in ohio, right on the pa border, i work in beaver, and ride every thursday all around the burgh, i would have to say the best stunter in the burgh is probably a guy named terry on a silver/black gix 1000, he is pretty dope on that thing, i have only met one guy downtown that can rock a 12, dont remember his name, but he is the only one that rides with a 12 bar on his bike, and he is really shaky at those, there are guys by the hundreds that can do standups, but no one is getting to crazy...not to sound to cocky, but terry and i are the only ones who will even attempt highchairs, there is another guy named bill, he is always lurking around sportbikeworld.com he is comming along, and another guy named kenny on a r1 that is getting pretty good too, we had a place out here....."howard street" but the cops ran us off, now there is no where we can ride except 279/376/and a few other places....
Old 11-28-2003, 07:59 PM

oh yeah? i live less than a mile away from howard street, i could hear the revlimiters in the summertime, in fact i used to drag race on there. my brother was a cop for 6 years, we pretty much know the zone one cops, i have had enough encounters with them in the car lol

that sucks that like almost nobody 12's around here, the publicity that could be had from a stunt show here!
Old 11-28-2003, 08:19 PM

a guy name Adam, owns roadrash, alot of stunters from here are somewhat familiar with them, they go to all the shows, he wants to put one on here, but no luck yet, when it happens it will be off the chain, but i think he needs city backing or something, it should happen next year sometime, hell they locked down the city from street racing they should do the same for a stunt show!!
Old 11-30-2003, 07:19 PM

toxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
LANCASTER ALSO WHAT PART KIRK...STRASBURG HERE
Old 12-01-2003, 04:10 AM
Regular StuntLifer

lsr740seditz is an unknown quantity at this point
im from steubenville prob and hour from the burgh were always tearing up 22 to robinson its a good place to get highway video
Old 12-01-2003, 10:54 AM

hey extremezx6, we need to get together and ride, i ride 22 alot....funny i never seen you
Old 12-02-2003, 01:12 AM

suzukitlr996 is an unknown quantity at this point
Central PA here

I live in Lock Haven, pretty much dead center of the state. Myself and a buddy have been practicing all fall and hopefully when springtime rolls around be practicing more. If ya'll know know anyone in this area or want to maybe travel and meet up someday give me a holla.

Quick Reply: Pennsylvania ROLL CALL