oklahoma stunt riders

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Regular StuntLifer

pineapple is a decent person
Re: oklahoma stunt riders

Originally Posted by DWJmoto
139 miles from okc

damn bit of a ride... i guess i cant say too much cause thats bout how far i ride from tulsa every weekend
Old 09-06-2005, 01:23 AM

jrod1540 is an unknown quantity at this point

naa man ask matt L i use to ride with him in houston he is from ok...he can tell u of some spots
Old 09-07-2005, 02:52 PM

tr0g is an unknown quantity at this point

There are a hand full of us that stunt around OKC. this weekend there is a party Friday night with lots of beer and adult entertainment, stop by and meet some of the guys. then Saturday the 10th there is a bike wash at the Hooters on NW expressway. There is a parking next to where they said if we wanted to play in the wouldn't "notice" And i think we are getting together at the stunt spot Sunday the 11th.

Our good place, (the warehouse) got shut down but I have permission at a church to ride at, just can't get a big group out there at one time. And there is another place you can go at night during the week.

Nick i think is one of the only ones you see out that was arround when Matt and Scott were here. There is a new guy Ryan that has only been riding 5 months and almost has highchair circles down. the guys makes me sick.

I won't be out riding much still recovering from getting taken out by a drunk driver the other night. My bike is almost back together but the lights don't work so i might be out on the fiddy this weekend.
Old 09-07-2005, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by pineapple
i tryed to sign up on that site an every time i wait for the "account comfered" it wont let me log in i got pissed at that site

yea it takes a day or two to get confirmed. There have been kids getting on there and just causing ****.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:25 PM

There is a stunt show Wed Sept 28 at Victory Christian school to kick off the start of their school year. should be about 800-1000 kids there. If you want to ride in it there are pretty cool. It should start arround 4ish and go till we get tired. It's just a reason to play and not get in trouble.

FYI not very many riders get on stuntlife often, most don't even have internet but check out that site MATT L posted up www.speed-tribe.com and if anything else happens I'll try to remember to post up here. Or just send me a pm and if I ever get my bike going again I'll let you know about some rides.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:44 PM

NORMANCHICK is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah oklahoma sucks for the stunt site! Move to texas everything is 10x better there
Old 09-12-2005, 09:39 AM

Racheal we all know you hate Oklahoma and want to move, but please stop coming over to this thread and trashing it. You started your own thread in the OK fourm about how OK sucks so please keep it there and leave this thread open for people new to OK trying to find other people to ride with.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:42 AM

Back on topic:

This Sunday several of us and few guys from Dallas are getting together at the warehouse around noon or so. If you want directions PM me.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:24 PM

Who made you in charge? I can do whatever I want it is freadom of speach if it bugs you just ignore it and act like it isn't there! No one else is complainning
Old 09-12-2005, 03:41 PM

cowwboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Normangirl your one to talk. You go off and to report to the admins when you get made fun of. Why don't you go do what your good at and stay out of oklahoma.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:54 PM

Rachel, I’m not going to argue with. We don’t get along and that is fine. No one put me in charge just trying to keep the Oklahoma forum free of **** like this that is starting. I understand you think the stunt scene in OK sucks and you put it down, which is fine. But there is no need to start a thread saying it sucks and telling people that moved here just tying to find people to ride with that this forum sucks and go to the Texas forum. If you love the sport of stunt riding like you say you do I think you would want to help promote it as much as possible by sending people to other Oklahoma sites or helping them find people on here that stunt ride?

I was a little upset when I see the sucks thread in the Oklahoma forum. It was your first post in the Oklahoma forum and did nothing to contribute to stunt scene here. If you feel the need to still put down OK, then you’re right there is nothing I can do about it but just ignore it. However I just check this site to help out other riders looking for stunt spots and think if you are so about the sport of stunt riding you would want to do the same.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:18 PM

It is all a joke! at least I am not telling anyone that i am going to crash into them!
Old 09-12-2005, 07:08 PM

Nanotech9 is an unknown quantity at this point

can i get my cooler back lol?
Old 09-12-2005, 11:48 PM

Well Dumb *** If I Had Anything To Do With It I Would Already Be Out Of Here! Everyone Already Knows That!
Old 09-13-2005, 04:05 AM

mothon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tr0g
Our good place, (the warehouse) got shut down but I have permission at a church to ride at, just can't get a big group out there at one time. And there is another place you can go at night during the week.
I didnt know the warehouse got shut down??? me and pineapple went out there around 7 on sunday and there was nobody there. We only stayed for an hour or so. I just learned to do standups sunday also and i hope to fix my rear brake and slow them down abit this sunday.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:31 PM

Sometimes you can hit it up and ride all day without any problems then some days you go there and get ran off within 10 minutes. I think it has alot to do with which cop is working. It seems to be the same jackass that runs us off everytime.

There are not any tresspassing signs posted so he can't write a ticket right then all he can do is run you off. But he is a **** and will take down your tag # and if he catches you again write you up.

The owner of the place has complained or something b/c of all the quads and fiddies running up the hill. One night a quad broke off a buried sprinkler head and kinda flooded the lower part of the lot. Then the next weekend was when the first group of guys got ran off.

So if you're gonna ride there it kinda sucks to trailer in unload all your **** then get kicked out 10 mintues later. Most the poeple just ride in stunt a bit then go hit up another palce.

That's the long and short on 411 of the warehouse.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by mothon
Im from OKC but i would exactly call myself a stunter, but i do try. There just really arent enough people that stunt in the area to give me any motivation to practice anymore, plus there arnt any good spots to practice either.
PM me Some of my friends and I are going to stunt in norman and moore this weekend and I will tell you where
Old 09-14-2005, 08:55 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by mothon
I didnt know the warehouse got shut down??? me and pineapple went out there around 7 on sunday and there was nobody there. We only stayed for an hour or so. I just learned to do standups sunday also and i hope to fix my rear brake and slow them down abit this sunday.

he did them... i just wish he would fix that damn back break so i dont have to pick up his bike parts all over the lot...

on another note

im game on sunday.. i will be there.. i will try an hook up with mothon an ride outthere with him
Old 09-14-2005, 11:04 PM

KountryBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pineapple
he did them... i just wish he would fix that damn back break so i dont have to pick up his bike parts all over the lot...

on another note

im game on sunday.. i will be there.. i will try an hook up with mothon an ride outthere with him
Whats up man im just down the road from you. You ever tried the old part off Will Roggers turn pike theres a mile or 2 four lane roads right as you come into Catoosa...I'll come ride with ya when I heal up ....
Old 09-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Regular StuntLifer

well let me know... i dont really like to go fast around corners.. but im always down for someone to ride with when im home... just pm me when you get fixed up an can start riding again

Quick Reply: oklahoma stunt riders