Cleveland Stunters

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2003, 09:30 PM
Regular StuntLifer

R6Rider4Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Man I heard about that Cat earlier today. I heard his lid is covered with fur and spikes. Hope I catch a glimpse of this guy soon.
Old 08-13-2003, 12:44 AM

RecklessOpSteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok guys, this is like the third time someone this week has said something about this guy...One guy told me he was running the loop on 224...said he saw him twice so far...He said something about the spikes too.

What kind of bike?

I heard of a local guy who has a video of himself highchairng and then pushing off the back of a semi with his feet on the expressway...

There have got to be only a handful of people with big enough ones to try something like this if this stuff is true...I wonder if it is the same guy?

Also heard about a local celebrity a couple summers back that pulled up on the rear one flipped off a trooper and took off. Blew three road blocks and ran his piece down railroad tracks for a couple of miles to get away. Obviously, I do not know their names, but am wondering if this is the same guy(s)...
Old 08-13-2003, 09:47 AM

WheelZnorth_Jim is an unknown quantity at this point
YEP....

SEEMS THE AIRPORT WAS A GO.....BUMMER THAT SOMEONE TOLD EVERYONE IT WAS CLOSED NOW.... I WOULD HAVE BEEN UP THERE ALL SUMMER....

AS FOR MR. FURRY HEAD ON THE HIGHWAY......

I'M NOT TELLING......

Old 08-13-2003, 12:07 PM
Regular StuntLifer

R6Rider4Life is an unknown quantity at this point
BASTAGE!
Old 08-14-2003, 02:55 AM

VidMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RecklessOpSteve
I heard of a local guy who has a video of himself highchairng and then pushing off the back of a semi with his feet on the expressway...
That one I've seen the vid of, (I am Vidman!!) wicked sick that was, I couldn't believe it when I watched it. Coulda been him......he's nuts enough to try something like that.

Originally posted by RecklessOpSteve
Also heard about a local celebrity a couple summers back that pulled up on the rear one flipped off a trooper and took off. Blew three road blocks and ran his piece down railroad tracks for a couple of miles to get away. Obviously, I do not know their names, but am wondering if this is the same guy(s)...
I hadn't heard about that one, BUT there are some WIERDOS out here Akron way, specially with that 224/8/76 loop stuff going on.

If I do ever meet this guy in black wierd helmet, I owe him a
Old 08-26-2003, 11:11 PM

PhiSig1071 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I'm going to be out riding on monday in akron with a buddy of mine. Does anybody know of a good place to practice/take some pics? I don't want to show off I just want some deserted place we can ride. Also are there any good twisty roads around here? My buddy is from Mansfield and he knows of a few down there, but I wanted to stay local.
Old 08-31-2003, 12:20 AM

VidMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Place to take pics

If ya want an ok place to take some pics......about a mile south of the 224/241 (route 8 south/76 south to 224 exit on the left and go till the gas station on the right) intersection there is a little industrail park on the right..(make a right at the blinking yellow light)....Springfield cops have been there when we were out playin and didn't care as long as no-one complained....(so far no complaints) they are doing some construction at the end of the road, so it gets a little loose down there with the dirt and all, but for the most part it's decent.

For a little road with some curves and such 585 west of barberton (224 west to 21 south.......head down that about 3 miles and exit to the right, takes you out towards orrville) is nice, and so is down in the valley, (Just gotta watch out down there........state park/ and park rangers)

Hope that helps ya out some
Old 09-11-2003, 06:43 PM

KEN1K is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down airport

that airport is garbage. it is so crappy that i wouldn't even drive my car on the runway. you might get a flat or a bent rim. don't waste your time.
Old 09-11-2003, 06:43 PM

KEN1K is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down airport

that airport is garbage. it is so crappy that i wouldn't even drive my car on the runway. you might get a flat or a bent rim. don't waste your time.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:49 PM

RUStunter is a decent person
Re: Cleveland Stunters

someone send me a pm of a spot to practice at! thanks