Moving to Albuquerque next spring... Got any advice?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 11:05 AM

Rolla1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
Moving to Albuquerque next spring... Got any advice?

Like the title says: My GF and I are planning to move down to Albuqerque early next year!!! I'm excited as ***.

I actually got the idea after watching BREATHE by OM and seeing the awesome scenery and imagining what it would be like to live out there. Then we realized that the company she works for has a store down there, and it's cheaper to live there. I'm so sick of these Wisconsin winters, especially after getting a bike.

Anywhoo, I'm a Chrysler mechanic so I can find work wherever, I just need to know how it is in NM, any places to ride, neighborhoods to avoid, a decent tech school to go to, good places to live and good people to ride with, stuff like that. Hook a brother up!

Any and all advice would be most welcome, and I hope to meet you guys soon, in spring of 05!!!
Old 11-30-2004, 10:29 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Moving to Albuquerque next spring... Got any advice?

Yo man you should seriously post this on the Outermost Board.... itll get more views/responses then here....
HOOK
Originally Posted by Rolla1990
Like the title says: My GF and I are planning to move down to Albuqerque early next year!!! I'm excited as ***.

I actually got the idea after watching BREATHE by OM and seeing the awesome scenery and imagining what it would be like to live out there. Then we realized that the company she works for has a store down there, and it's cheaper to live there. I'm so sick of these Wisconsin winters, especially after getting a bike.

Anywhoo, I'm a Chrysler mechanic so I can find work wherever, I just need to know how it is in NM, any places to ride, neighborhoods to avoid, a decent tech school to go to, good places to live and good people to ride with, stuff like that. Hook a brother up!

Any and all advice would be most welcome, and I hope to meet you guys soon, in spring of 05!!!