AIGHT AIGHT Who is up for practicing on Saturday 8/6????

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 10:05 AM

SVDragon is an unknown quantity at this point
AIGHT AIGHT Who is up for practicing on Saturday 8/6????

Aight, I know it's short notice, but I had some things free up..... Who is up for a practice session on Saturday???? Any Takers? if so, What times are you available? Hit me up!!!!

Let me know where your coming from and how far your willing to travel.....I know some people have some issues with bikes; hopefully we can try to work around them and get it together.

Right now I have an idea in my head of a starting time of 12-1pm till whenever and a possible location of Columbia (just off snowden river parkway)........I am up for suggestions, nothing is set in stone.

All that I ask is that you leave your ego and attitude at home .....this is a practice not a stunt show (I dont want my spot blown ).....it is to help each other out with what they got going on and an opportunity to meet face to face who we have been talking with.

Let the postings begin
Old 08-06-2004, 10:18 AM

Re: AIGHT AIGHT Who is up for practicing on Saturday 8/6????

Ohh yeah one more thing......every one is invited.....if you want to bring friends, girlfriends, wives, mistress, kids, mistress' kids, parents, grand parents......any way, you get the point.

Its not exclusive or by invite only. Just a good time.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:47 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

sounds great I still got to get my bikes in to mrp my 9 might have enough tire to get colombia & ride for a while but I don't know I'm off all day saturday with nothing to do but cry about my bikes. so if I can't ride Ill bring the camaras & do the shooting. give me a call dragon.
Old 08-06-2004, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by BLADE919.B-MORE
sounds great I still got to get my bikes in to mrp my 9 might have enough tire to get colombia & ride for a while but I don't know I'm off all day saturday with nothing to do but cry about my bikes. so if I can't ride Ill bring the camaras & do the shooting. give me a call dragon.
Directions if you dont have time to get to me or if I dont have time to get to you.

Where I am planning on riding is the business parks......head down snowden River Pkwy from 100 towards 32....as you pass Lincoln Tech you would make a left onto Berger Rd......then a left onto Guilford......and then a right into the business parks back entrance....and there you go a cool 200-300 yard runway, I think, that is about that is about 25-30 yards wide depending on vehicles and trucks. Its a pretty chill spot, no one bothers you and sometimes the workers, if any are there, will pull up a seat and whatch out of the back bays.