Waddup MD Riderz

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 10:55 AM

Derk is an unknown quantity at this point
Waddup MD Riderz

Well just like to what's up! I moved here from CO. Originally from MD though. Never rode a bike at sea level and man it's like a different bike!! I have an 04 750 and live in Easton don't know if there is anyone on this board from down that way or not but looking forward to summer and riding!

cya

-Derek
Old 11-17-2004, 04:41 PM

SVDragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Waddup MD Riderz

Originally Posted by Derk
Well just like to what's up! I moved here from CO. Originally from MD though. Never rode a bike at sea level and man it's like a different bike!! I have an 04 750 and live in Easton don't know if there is anyone on this board from down that way or not but looking forward to summer and riding!

cya

-Derek
Just a hop across the bridge for me Dawg.... Next summer is going to be off the hook sonny son son. You wont be able to stop me. Didnt get much riding in this summer and next is going to be my break out. Mark the words I type.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:38 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

whats all this summer **** get a F@cking jacket & come kill some **** with me mark my words I dont stop all winter I love this ****
cant wait till the other RR is back love both them bitch's for real
BmoreXtreme
Old 11-18-2004, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by BLADE919.B-MORE
whats all this summer **** get a F@cking jacket & come kill some **** with me mark my words I dont stop all winter I love this ****
cant wait till the other RR is back love both them bitch's for real
BmoreXtreme
Man, I still plan on riding no dout..... I just gotta finish my house first or I will be starting a thread for helping a homeless guy. I have to be some what done by the end of November and moved in. I am sure that I will still have some stuff to finish afterwards, but at least gotta get to the point of being moved in. I will probably have a life again after the second week in Dec.... I also have some secluded roads right by me and a highschool with a huge lot that I am going to try out. Plus the XR100 has street tires on it now.
Old 11-18-2004, 09:57 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know where **** is in this state so I have no idea where your at. I am in Elkton, just minutes from the Delaware line and we still ride every weekend up in South Jersey.
Welcome back, see you out there!
Old 11-19-2004, 07:51 AM

Its just good to see that there are still some people riding in MD and posting in this forum. Its been dead for quite a while. I guess everyone is just starting to take breaks.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:20 AM

Derk is an unknown quantity at this point

Elkton is about an hour from me I think so we can hook up. Im still riding! I rode to work today and rode yesterday. The weather in CO is nice it's like sunny 300+ days of the year. But it's always cloudy and overcast here but something I have to get used to again. I want to ride tomorrow but ill be working for most of the day so I can have off next week since I haven't gotten any vacation time since I just started my job here. But you guy's should PM me your numbers or email and we can hook on a nice weekend.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:34 PM
"Back on the Block"

I post when Im going to film & I Know I have said before I practice almost every night after 12 till whenever sometimes well into the morning . I also get up & ride around 12 till I go to work at 4 . I have more then a couple spots that are chill & I have had run ins with the cops with my F@ck'd up bike & still no problems. This will not stop ( snow & ice ) so once again hit me up if anyone wants to kill **** . I live in towson (north of baltimore city ) call me leave a messege 410 952 1594 our hit me up here
BmoreXtreme
Old 11-19-2004, 03:37 PM
"Back on the Block"

Originally Posted by SVDragon
Its just good to see that there are still some people riding in MD and posting in this forum. Its been dead for quite a while. I guess everyone is just starting to take breaks.
this mothr F@ck'r dont stop for **** so hit me up when people want to take a break from their breaks