MN riders POST UP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 03:10 PM

phildoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MN riders POST UP!!!

RIGGS.
Hell yeah it was worth it! Any time you get a fall like that on tape, it's worth it. WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT ON BIG SCREEN. Call me when you wanna see it cause the whole video is good. I should probbly make you a coppy.
P.S. Glad you were wearing your gear and glad you're o.k.

MICHGOLDEN.
Next time you roll with us and i'm taping, you gotta do one of those long *** sit down wheelies for the cammera. What you got is good. don't be affraid to show it off.

I need a valve adjustment badly, and i wont be able to ride or even plan anything till the bike gets done. it's lookin' like about 3 weeks . I'm gonna go phuckn' nuts waiting that long. So if anyone knows how to adjust the valves on an SV650s, let me know soon!

Ride or die gentlemen.
Old 05-10-2004, 04:06 PM

honda4life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Riggs
I flipped my bike backwards doing a rear peg weelie.
I took a pretty hard digger.
but it was worth it
did you end up meeting Jeremy... JWDomino? hes a good friend of mine. I wish i was there to show yall how we do it. but im 1800 miles away. Maybe in July i might be ther for a few days.
Old 05-10-2004, 04:51 PM

01GSXR-600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Riggs,
Nice to hear you are ok from your little spill on Saturday! Good thing you ride with gear on. I want to ride with you some more so I can learn from you and your buddy ( sorry I did not get his name ), if that's cool with you guys. I was on the Yellow/Black Gsxr-600.

Phildoe:
Hey man call me, I want to get the video of Saturday. Even though all my wheelies sucked!
I talked to Brad (Two Bee's Tuning) today and he is doing ok. He said that his new machanic will do the SV650........... I will be taking my 01GSXR-600 in for the seals today or tomorrow.

Michgolden:
No problem over saturday night man. Don't let the bs talk get you down man. We all had a great time even though some bad shiznit happened. Hope we can do it again (with out the bull sh@t)

Hope all you guys had as much fun as I did. It was great to meet all you guys, and I hope we can hook up again real soon.
Like I said we always meet on the corner of CR42 & Lyn ave. in Savage at 12-12:30

Well all you guys shoulde be able to get my email address from my profile
Hope to hear from all of you

Bill 42 Crew
Old 05-10-2004, 10:11 PM

Honda4life:
I have talked to jwdomino a couple times on the phone briefly. He seems cool. We would have riden together several times by now but our schedules keep conflicting.

I hope my bike is ready to rock for the may 21st ride.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:56 PM

Riggs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by phildoe
RIGGS.
Hell yeah it was worth it! Any time you get a fall like that on tape, it's worth it. WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT ON BIG SCREEN. Call me when you wanna see it cause the whole video is good. I should probbly make you a coppy.
P.S. Glad you were wearing your gear and glad you're o.k.

MICHGOLDEN.
Next time you roll with us and i'm taping, you gotta do one of those long *** sit down wheelies for the cammera. What you got is good. don't be affraid to show it off.

I need a valve adjustment badly, and i wont be able to ride or even plan anything till the bike gets done. it's lookin' like about 3 weeks . I'm gonna go phuckn' nuts waiting that long. So if anyone knows how to adjust the valves on an SV650s, let me know soon!

Ride or die gentlemen.

PHILDOE,
Whats up dude? this is Bob Duffy, riggs' roomate. I was the one ridding with you guys on sat. That was pretty cool man we need to do that again for sure! we have been practicing more so the taping will be even better this time! Anyway i think we are going to meet saturday afternoon/evening for another session. Anyone is welcome so i hope to see you all come out again. More info to be posted later in the week when the weather can be forcasted a bit more accurately. lata' kidz
Old 05-11-2004, 07:04 PM

01GSX-R600 (BILL)

I got connected with a very well known mechanic who races sv's and works at manley cycles as a mechanic. I'm bringing the bike in tommorow and he's going to get started on it right away! The bike may be ready sooner than i thought! By the way....WELCOME TO THE SITE!

BOB DUFFY
I will definately roll with you guy's on sat. IF MY BIKE IS READY. (probly not but dont burst my bubble). I had to take it easy on sat. cause my bike was ticking pretty bad, and it was only getting worse. We're definatley gonna rip **** up (in a good way) when we roll again. :YEAH
Hopefully this weekend
Old 05-12-2004, 09:33 PM

Pepe is an unknown quantity at this point

What's up boys.

If any of you are comin up to St. Clloud and want to go out on the back raods sometime, let me know. We are always out and about.

When is the next time everyone is going out to the parking lots to practice?
I know everyone was supposed to go out last sunday but the weather took a ****. Give a little more notice and we'll be there the next time (weather permiting)

Don't forget guyz, Midwest Bike Fest is coming up June 26th up here at the Benton County Fair Grounds, Kick *** bands, best of show, (ALL MOTORCYCLES) freestyle shows( both street and dirt), And all it costs to get in is a BUCK ($1, uno coinage, couch metal, poor man prices). Need more info, go to www.streetcowboyz.com and hit the schedule page.

Parking lot on the 16th what do you guyz think?

Later Pepe :YEAH
Old 05-13-2004, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Pepe
What's up boys.

If any of you are comin up to St. Clloud and want to go out on the back raods sometime, let me know. We are always out and about.

When is the next time everyone is going out to the parking lots to practice?
I know everyone was supposed to go out last sunday but the weather took a ****. Give a little more notice and we'll be there the next time (weather permiting)

Don't forget guyz, Midwest Bike Fest is coming up June 26th up here at the Benton County Fair Grounds, Kick *** bands, best of show, (ALL MOTORCYCLES) freestyle shows( both street and dirt), And all it costs to get in is a BUCK ($1, uno coinage, couch metal, poor man prices). Need more info, go to www.streetcowboyz.com and hit the schedule page.

Parking lot on the 16th what do you guyz think?

Later Pepe :YEAH
HAHAHA We all know you are teh only rider in MN that REALLY needs practice!!! j/k. Hey man i wish i was up there to rock some **** this summer. you guys need to make a lil trip here sometime. i should be coming to MN july 22nd or 23rd for 3 to 4 days, but i wont have a bike to ride so if any of you got a hook up kemme know id loive to go rock some back roads with ya. Keep in touch man!!
Old 05-13-2004, 03:13 PM

dblockjr is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats up PEPE? This is Dean. I was riding with you last weekend around St. Cloud. I got the blue 2003 R6. My bike is at Bee Line right now. Remember I told you it was running shitty. Once it get up to about 8K it completely dogs out and looses all power. At first I thought it might be bad gas, then that wasnt the problem, then I thought it was an injector that was bad, but that isnt it either. Bee Line ran the computer yesterday and it said that there was nothing wrong with bike. So they called Yamaha and they are boggled as well. So they said it is gonna be a while I dont know if them morons know what they are doing or not. You ever heard anything good about the place in Monticello..Moosehead Motorsports I think it is. I dont want the bike to be sittin there for a month when the weather is getting warm. The bike only has 700 miles on it. The guy we were riding with on the RC-51 said just to hook a PC111 up and be done with it. Thats what I told the guy at Bee Line and he freaked out. He was like "DONT DO ANYTHING TILL YOU GET IT RUNNING GO STOCK" But if the idiots cant find the problem then I guess im screwed. If you have any ideas as to what it might be let me know. Otherwise Im sure I will see you on the 26th or before if my bike gets fixed. I ride with Josh Black lately. Im sure you know him.
Old 05-13-2004, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by dblockjr
Whats up PEPE? This is Dean. I was riding with you last weekend around St. Cloud. I got the blue 2003 R6. My bike is at Bee Line right now. Remember I told you it was running shitty. Once it get up to about 8K it completely dogs out and looses all power. At first I thought it might be bad gas, then that wasnt the problem, then I thought it was an injector that was bad, but that isnt it either. Bee Line ran the computer yesterday and it said that there was nothing wrong with bike. So they called Yamaha and they are boggled as well. So they said it is gonna be a while I dont know if them morons know what they are doing or not. You ever heard anything good about the place in Monticello..Moosehead Motorsports I think it is. I dont want the bike to be sittin there for a month when the weather is getting warm. The bike only has 700 miles on it. The guy we were riding with on the RC-51 said just to hook a PC111 up and be done with it. Thats what I told the guy at Bee Line and he freaked out. He was like "DONT DO ANYTHING TILL YOU GET IT RUNNING GO STOCK" But if the idiots cant find the problem then I guess im screwed. If you have any ideas as to what it might be let me know. Otherwise Im sure I will see you on the 26th or before if my bike gets fixed. I ride with Josh Black lately. Im sure you know him.

Call Brad at 612-481-7712 Tell him Tim with tthe 954 sent ya. Hes a GREAT mechanic. been doing it for years. tell him your problem im sure he can figure it out. His company is Two Bees Tuning
Old 05-13-2004, 09:58 PM

It's lookn' like my bike wont be done till the middle of next week. It was a problem with the chain cam adjuster (er somthin'). Not the valves. So now my engine is *ucked up. I'll keep yall posted cause as soon as I know for sure when I'm getting it back, I'm gonna plan another ride/session.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:30 PM

It's lookn' like my bike wont be done till the middle of next week. It was a problem with the chain cam adjuster (er somthin'). Not the valves. So now my engine is *ucked up. I'll keep yall posted cause as soon as I know for sure when I'm getting it back, I'm gonna plan another ride/session.
Bummer dude, well there is plenty of summer left to got tear it up! well if anyone wants to ride we are going to meet at the amoco station off of jamacia ave. in cottage grove at 5:00 sat. evening. if anyone is coming or wants to meet later we are going to ride through wisconsin then party at my crib later that night. Kind of a beggining of the year swaray! yall can e-mail me at mwmisfit@hotmail.com. Hope to see ya'll. later.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:00 AM

GREAT! Not only is my bike in peices. But now i'm gonna miss out on a begining of the year swaray.....salt in the wound man.....salt in the wound. I hope you guys have a great ride. Do some wheelies for me too.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:29 AM

What kind od bike is it? If Its a Honda like a F4i or something chances are it was the cam chain tensioner. NOTORIOUS for going bad they are on a factory recall too take it to the dealer and say ya want it done under factory recall, wont cost ya a think.......if its a honda. Then in about a month its gonn start m aking noise agian and ya get to do it all over again.... the only way to fix it good s to buy a manual adjust tensioner. then the problem is gone.
Old 05-14-2004, 10:44 AM

GREAT! Not only is my bike in peices. But now i'm gonna miss out on a begining of the year swaray.....salt in the wound man.....salt in the wound. I hope you guys have a great ride. Do some wheelies for me too.

Hey dude speakin of peices, do you think I could get a copy of the vid from last sat?
You should get a hold of us anyway on sat nite and party with us.
hopefully we get a lot of people. It should be a good night. :YEAH
Old 05-14-2004, 03:49 PM

RIGGS.
heres my number. I have no way of contacting you.612-325-9746.
or you could pm your number to me. call any time dude.

Honda4life.
I appreciate your help. I'm ridn' an SV650s though. looks like the bike will be ready to roll on wednesday 19th.
Old 05-18-2004, 10:04 AM

jwdomino is an unknown quantity at this point

work till 9pm on wednesday but its my last day to ride this week till sunday eve. (got the kid) hit me up man!!!
Old 05-18-2004, 10:48 AM

Honda4Life

Hey man,
You know Brad also (Two Bee's Tuning)?
Well maybe you did not hear, but he was in a bad bike crash a few weeks ago.
He is doing good, I talked to him last week. Broke some ribs, punctured a lung cracked his melon open, and messed up his spine a little. Plans to be back at it though.
Later man,
Ride on brothers!!!
Old 05-18-2004, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by 01GSXR-600
Honda4Life

Hey man,
You know Brad also (Two Bee's Tuning)?
Well maybe you did not hear, but he was in a bad bike crash a few weeks ago.
He is doing good, I talked to him last week. Broke some ribs, punctured a lung cracked his melon open, and messed up his spine a little. Plans to be back at it though.
Later man,
Ride on brothers!!!
DAMN i ahd no idea im gonna give him a call when i get my phone back on again. I havnt talked to him since last season and i now live in FL. If ya talk to him TEll him Tim says get well... Tim with the 954 or the F4i. Thanks
Old 05-19-2004, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by honda4life
DAMN i ahd no idea im gonna give him a call when i get my phone back on again. I havnt talked to him since last season and i now live in FL. If ya talk to him TEll him Tim says get well... Tim with the 954 or the F4i. Thanks

No problem. I did talk to him last night. They let him out of the hospital yesterday under his mom's care. His new shop had just opened a few weeks before this happened. Sounds like all is going well. I know I will talk to him again today or tomorrow, and when I do I will tell him you send a "Get well soon". So do you know Brian "his little worker bee" as well? I guess that is what would make up the "Two Bee's Tuning".
Anyway, when you get a phone again give him a call, I am sure he would like to hear you.
You know Jeremy on the 954 also right? I just met him a few weeks back, and he is a cool dude! As soon as I get my bike back from Two Bee's I am going to look him up and ride a little more with him. Well take care,
Later

Quick Reply: MN riders POST UP!!!