what's up everyone? long time no talk...for sale or need trade/parts or bike

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 05:03 AM
love you loving to hate

Six Eight Nate is an unknown quantity at this point
what's up everyone? long time no talk...for sale or need trade/parts or bike

Hey everyone...long time no see...lotsa new faces around too...kinda makes me sad...been a long time since i chatted with anyone here (you might have guess by the old school avatar...lol)...anyways, as many of you may know, priorities change sometimes and I moved more into the bike building gig...anything from mild customs to fat tire nonsense...whatever floats your boat.

Anyways, I picked up this f4i last year with the full intention of building it into a mild 600 custom...it had been converted for stunting but hadn't been thrashed yet, but alot of parts went here and there from the previous owner. Anyways, the bike was originally a 01 f4i...the frame had taken a hit so i swapped it to a f4 frame circa 1999...i had the bike inspected and is clean title and ready to roll...the title will say, obviously 99 f4...but the bike is all 01 f4i. The bike has 954 front end. Tank has been dented. Hand brake. Stock sprocket, and the bike is street fightered.

Sooooooooooooo...here's the issue. I would have to fab a upper stay to get everything all mounted up nice and factory looking and then i would have to go through several test phases included assembling and dissassembling the bike two or more times before going to powdercoat blah blah blah...obviously the hassle puts me in direct conflict with my project deadline for two other bikes rolling out this spring that have to be ready...which is really only a month away...so if anyone out there wants to make something happen here are the options:

3000 for bike...someone just buy themselves a stunt bike...they can take whatever parts they want which include bodywork for full fairing...upper is oem but needs a little work...that might be prepped for paint and repaired by tonight tho...lowers are fiberglass but in good shape...tank is dented in already and tail section is cut and the rear seat is punched...i could also supply street fighter upper if desired...the bike is ready to stunt...only thing missing is a crash cage if you need one...i dont and dont have one...the headlight is good...the upper stay is good...the gauges are there...the bike could be set up however you want...i just am thinking i dont have the time to finish this project...

OR...if you are interested, i would be willing to trade a complete f954 ront end swap setup for a f4i stock front end if everything is straight...my front end is straight as an arrow right down to the rim...if you have a f4i you are stunting and are running street fighter mode, this is an easy mod...hell bring your bike up and i will do the swap for you...this would be front end for front end...i would be willing to do the swap just because then i dont have to be delayed screwing around with customizing everything to get this bodywork to clear with the 954 front end

anyways...pm me, email me or whatever you have to do to get hold of me if you are interested either direction. I just put in for the title and it isnt in hand but it will be clean and i will make whatever arrangements necessary with the buyer...sign whatever they wish to ensure the buyer that everything is on the level so if you have any other questions, feel free to hit me with them. I have been running a registered and fully operational business entity for over 2 years now and have yet to have a single complaint leveled against me. I try to do my best to make sure anyone I deal with wants to come back for more.

Also, if you need anything custom, cutting edge, nifty or just shiny to impress the ladies, please feel free to contact me and at least let me throw you down a price. I have established a series of good connections through out the minnesota area offering services everywhere from dyno work, to chroming, to powdercoating, to painting, to airbrushing, to vinyl work to vinyl airbrushing.

Oh yeah...and if you happen to get yourself in a jam, i am always buying late model sportbikes...unless i am extended like a **** into two project bikes...lol...but 99 percent of the time i would love the ability to put in a bid. Anyways...good hearing from any and all of you and /i hope everyone is just as excited as I am that it is finally starting to warm up...for some reason i thought this winter would NEVER end.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:18 PM
SquidWheelies.com

SquidWheelies is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what's up everyone? long time no talk...for sale or need trade/parts or bike

Lol I like that signature. Rising Phoenix Tattoo. It's been a while since I've seen that name....lol I just called a guy about this for ya, he told me last night he was looking for something just like this. So if you sell it to a guy named wally I get a finders fee lol.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:41 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold
Re: what's up everyone? long time no talk...for sale or need trade/parts or bike

if i could use my 600rr wheel on the 954 front end i would swap you but i dont want to go through the hassle of painting another wheel to match and also having to get new bar clamps
Old 03-17-2009, 07:35 PM
love you loving to hate

Originally Posted by SquidWheelies
Lol I like that signature. Rising Phoenix Tattoo. It's been a while since I've seen that name....lol I just called a guy about this for ya, he told me last night he was looking for something just like this. So if you sell it to a guy named wally I get a finders fee lol.
hehehe...i know right? Dude...it's been at least two or three years since i even been on the forums here...lol...i hit the "post" button, saw the sig and lol'ed myself...then i thought it was funny enough to just leave...yeah LT...you should have my number somewhere, have him get hold of me or whatever...i'll throw up some pics when i get around to it later.

As for the finders fee...i will pay you in hugs...name your price...
Old 03-17-2009, 07:37 PM
love you loving to hate

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
if i could use my 600rr wheel on the 954 front end i would swap you but i dont want to go through the hassle of painting another wheel to match and also having to get new bar clamps
well i certainly dont want anyone to do anything they dont want or need to do...lol...but thanks for considering it anyway...
Old 03-18-2009, 08:02 PM
love you loving to hate

now i want to stress these are pictures during the engine swap...things that have been replaced or are in the process of being replaced: frame, complete wiring harness from headlight harness all the way back to tail harness, stator cover will be new, radiator replaced...the buyer has the option of standard exhaust as seen, or i can cut this into a shorty, or i have a slash cut shorty that would have come out below the body work...that is the pipe i would recomend...it is small, tucks below and looks pretty slick and is loud as *****...the bodywork...this is pretty much just a picture to prove the bike exists...lol...im still assembling it...i got caught up trying to get the clearance on the upper for the 954 front end...the street fighter upper is the old dual headlight UFO style that we all used to run...the buyer has the option of the hand brake that everyone has or i will throw in a ducati clutch master radial style for a hand brake that i used to run on my shizzle...the hand brake is already installed...i also am in the process of determining if i can make this 600rr freestyle crash cage fit on this bike nicely...if it will mount up, i will throw it in...havent tried it yet but if i can make it fit, it will go on and you can have it. I forgot to snap a pic of the tank when i took these but it is dented in pretty smooth and is painted like this...i have to say the paint job is not my doing and i would definately do it over...if you want me to rattle something else out for you, let me know or i could prime it...i wouldnt recomend sending it off for paint work unless you want to spend the chips but i would be happy to bling it out gangsta style or help you do it if you want...anyways...everything is there, if i forgot to say something or explain something, just throw me the question...otherwise, i will keep posting updates as i get this thing together...im hoping to have it all trimmed up by monday
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0897.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	222163   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0898.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	222164   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0899.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	222165   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0900.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	222166  
Old 03-18-2009, 08:07 PM
love you loving to hate

oh yeah...and i know this is off topic...but this is my old stuntbike...i believe blackness caught me having it inspected at one point...lol...thought you guys might get a kick out of it...i never let em die...bring em to the brink and them retire them in style
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	hires50 (3).JPG
Views:	16
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	222167   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0879.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	222168   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0881.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	222169  
Old 03-18-2009, 09:27 PM
Squidwheelies.com

blackness is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Six Eight Nate
oh yeah...and i know this is off topic...but this is my old stuntbike...i believe blackness caught me having it inspected at one point...lol...thought you guys might get a kick out of it...i never let em die...bring em to the brink and them retire them in style
I remember seeing that one. very nice BTW. It might be hard to get 3gs for that f4/f4i. I sold my 02 for 3500 with a clean title and every stunt part possible including 954 front end and custom paint. good luck on the sale.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:56 AM
love you loving to hate

well that pic is pretty much proof of life...lol...but you very well might be right but a guy has gotta try...there are tons of extras and spares and i just havent had the time to go through everything...the post was kind of premature, but i was really just trying to gauge the interest...i would rather sell it setup like it was intended to someone who can use it but if i have to pretty it up and go back to square one, then you know i guess that's what will have to happen...lol
Old 03-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Squidwheelies.com

blackness is an unknown quantity at this point

its not a horrible price but no one on here will buy it until it looks better/put together