I'm back.....(kinda long)

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 04:28 AM

iStunt is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm back.....(kinda long)

So, I'm finally getting some time to tell ya'll about my trip to Cali for the MotoGP races. First off I'll tell ya they are loud. I mean REALLY F-ing loud. Oh they're a lil fast to lol. Well Friday I met Kane and Keith who are very down to earth. Then I spent most of sat looking for Darius cuz Kane said he'd be there. I wound up walkin what felt like 20 miles around the inside of the track lookin for him w/ no luck. As I looked for him I met Manni and E-Dub from Outermost and just like the other 2 they were cool as **** and I just hung out w/ them for a bit. Then I ran into DSOG Thomas and Road Rash Chick and Redline Carms and EMrock at Kane's booth and just hung out and bullshited some more. Well after being at the track all damn day my bro and I heard about the after party at a bar called the Blue Fin. I was pretty disappointed cuz I didn't see D and my bro said I probably wouldn't. Well at 11:58PM as soon as we get into the bar I look to my right and I see D and Britton and everyone else that I had met that day including Kane and his crew. The SuperStreet Bike mag photographer was there snapin away. I walk over to E-Dub and Manni and they were like come drink w/ us and ****. I was sober cab that night so I didn't but we all hung out at the bar and then Alex Florez walked in and I chatted w/ him for a bit to. I was like a 12 year old girl meeting the Backstreet Boys. I was pretty much star struct and it showed. So basically I was satisfied w/ my trip at the point and it wasn't even over. I had a Kodak one time use camera but the damn flash didn't work so none of the pictures that I got w/ D and Britton and everyone else didn't come out so I'm pretty pissed at that. On sunday we all saw our boy Nicky*69 kick some GP *** and my bro got Nicky's signature on his replica helmet. So my bro was satisfied to. Well monday comes around and we just hit up San Fran all day until we had to head to the airport. My bro thought our flight was at 1035pm so we got there early like 9pm. Well the flight wasn't until 1135pm. Well as we're going through sequrity a guard saw the yellow Yamaha 50th anniversery visory and showed us his Rossi signed pic and cell pic w/ rossi. He then told us Rossi was going to Vegas on a united flight and it left at 1015pm. We look at out watches and start running to terminal 3 from terminal 1. Yea it was like 300 yards away. We got there just before they started boarding the flight and rossi wasn't there so we were kinda bummed. Well they started calling for boarding and Rossi comes walkin around the corner. I flip on the video camera and record my bro gettin his signature. It was Fu(king awesome seeing him and it was weird cuz no one was around him cuz they don't know who he is here. Seeing my brother after that was just like I was w/ all the stunters. Well that pretty much wraps it up except that I'm 95% sure I'm goin to be moving to Cali for a job I was offered but the guy who did the authoring for Servin' It Up 3 and Servin' The Streets. So I'm hoping to be gone in 2 months. I figure I have nothin to lose. I'm 22, single, and need to get a start on my Graphic Design Career.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:36 AM

vilth is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm back.....(kinda long)

Nice, very nice. I only wish I had been there.
Persue the dream man. Go for it.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:33 AM

Splash4195 is an unknown quantity at this point

WAY SWEET! Your going to havet to post video and pics if you got them!
Old 07-18-2005, 10:13 AM

phildoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Cam:
We only live once, Embrace this opportunity, and leave your mark in the world before you leave it.

I believe you will do very well.
Old 07-18-2005, 10:29 AM

2NutzCrew is an unknown quantity at this point

FU(KING RIGHT DOGGY!!! GO GET EM'.... I'm so jealous of you I would kick you in the nads If you were here! Britton is my idol...! Good work its all about making connections, seems you did well! Have fun and I hope it works out!!!

SteveO
Old 07-18-2005, 11:27 AM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SVeer
I was like a 12 year old girl meeting the Backstreet Boys.
Old 07-18-2005, 12:00 PM

01GSXR-600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Cam !!!!!!!! Hope it all works out for you man. You lucky fu(ker, I wish I could of been there and met all those people.. Maybe next year!!
Old 07-18-2005, 12:53 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SVeer
I was like a 12 year old girl meeting the Backstreet Boys. I was pretty much star struct and it showed.

good luck man!

and you couldn't have been much worse than when pflepsen met gorka in texas..

glazed eyed stare "HI, i'm..............dan.............."

Old 07-18-2005, 01:38 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEDDY.B
good luck man!

and you couldn't have been much worse than when pflepsen met gorka in texas..

glazed eyed stare "HI, i'm..............dan.............."

that was really funny..........
Old 07-18-2005, 03:44 PM

Wow I didn't know I had that much respect from ya'll. Leavin' all ya'll thats gonna be the hard part. The ppl out in Cali aren't like us.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:44 PM

suzukigrrl600 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow good for you
have a good time and good luck on your journey
Old 07-18-2005, 07:21 PM

900RR Brad is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet, Very nice, Very nice I only wish I was there.
Persue your dream man. Go for it Cam!!!
Old 07-18-2005, 08:48 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by phildoe
Cam:
We only live once, Embrace this opportunity, and leave your mark in the world before you leave it.

I believe you will do very well.
For a minute there Phil I thought you were going to break into an Eminem song....."You better lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. Cause opportunity comes once in a lifetime"!!!!

You got my respect Cam. I admire you for meeting all the people you admire, because I admire them all too!

Goose
Old 07-18-2005, 10:17 PM

phildoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Goose
For a minute there Phil I thought you were going to break into an Eminem song....."You better lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. Cause opportunity comes once in a lifetime"!!!!

You got my respect Cam. I admire you for meeting all the people you admire, because I admire them all too!

Goose

It's so true though man! The way I see it. we are all born with a terminal illness called reality. It doesnt matter when or how you die, or how old you are when you die. Does'nt matter if you live for 2 years or 100 years. We're all gonna go. So we need to choose the legacy we will leave on this borring a$$ place.

AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

DO NOT WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN FOR YOU!!!!!!

So when I see someone with some actuall ***** and self confidence I get realy fired up.

This is our generation, the world is ours, we need to grab it by the ***** and squeez real phuckn' hard cause thats the only way it will know your there. Or we can sit at home and choke to death on cheap beer and potato chips. It's all up to you.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:47 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

Mmmmmmh beer and chips. Cam good luck man wish I was coming. We gotta throw a big stunt session and party/bbq b4 you leave though. -matt
Old 07-19-2005, 01:07 PM

MNSpeed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by krohnszx6
Mmmmmmh beer and chips. Cam good luck man wish I was coming. We gotta throw a big stunt session and party/bbq b4 you leave though. -matt

If he is still around on the 30th!!!
Old 07-19-2005, 01:30 PM
Get-er-done

Kerns BBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Goose, gotta love the new avatar!!!
Old 07-19-2005, 03:02 PM

I'll be here on th 30th. I'm shooting to be outta here by the end of Augest. So we have plenty of time. Sarah I better find a 4-beers girl to pimp at that party. I'm sure we all don't want a ****fest unless you're willin to take us all....LOL
Old 07-19-2005, 04:26 PM

MNSpeed is an unknown quantity at this point

I am trying to get the ladies out there. You guys have to work at it too, I don't hang out with many of them. hmmm...take all of you...nah...I already have quite the challenge. :D
Old 07-19-2005, 08:32 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kern0079
Goose, gotta love the new avatar!!!
Thanks Kern, I needed a throw back avatar........something fresh and different! I was getting tired of the old one. That crash goes down in Goose history as one of my greatest........and all the guys were there to witness too(Pepe, Theis, Phleps, Dustin 954, Nate, and Serena-who took the pic).........

I almost got it approved for a "Sik Pic of the Week" in Super Streetbike Magazine.
http://www.superstreetbike.com/ssb_pow/

Goose

Quick Reply: I'm back.....(kinda long)