The bitch about this state thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Om nom nom nom

RideStreet is a decent person
Re: The bitch about this state thread

I hate being one of the last states with snow.
I hate sandy roads
I hate potholes that come out of nowhere on roads that were fine the season before.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:18 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Ya, I can deal with winter now. Thanks Tom.

I still hate that the winter is long enough to leave me jonesin to ride. Though I did get out a couple weeks ago.

+16404840 on the potholes from hell.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

The more/worse potholes your area has, the more street cred you get on stuntlife lol
Old 03-09-2009, 12:54 PM
dedrater

Originally Posted by MikeM
The more/worse potholes your area has, the more street cred you get on stuntlife lol
I think the only other state with more potholes would be AK. Does that give me more cred than everyone else but the AK boys?
Old 03-09-2009, 01:17 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by verticaljay
Ya, I can deal with winter now. Thanks Tom.

I still hate that the winter is long enough to leave me jonesin to ride. Though I did get out a couple weeks ago.

+16404840 on the potholes from hell.
You're probably really gonna hate the rest of the winter if your knee doesn't heal up. You should probably schedule your surgery for the end of next month that way it doesn't interfere with anything.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:28 PM
dedrater

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
You're probably really gonna hate the rest of the winter if your knee doesn't heal up. You should probably schedule your surgery for the end of next month that way it doesn't interfere with anything.
Schedule? pfffft I'm walking in for same day service beotch. It's feeling better. After a ton of aspirin and a couple vics last night. .

I don't think it's too bad, I'm going to grab some crutches for around house and take it easy all week. I'll be good to go for weekend.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:34 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Schedule? pfffft I'm walking in for same day service beotch. It's feeling better. After a ton of aspirin and a couple vics last night. .

I don't think it's too bad, I'm going to grab some crutches for around house and take it easy all week. I'll be good to go for weekend.
Crutches and vic's huh?? I didn't realize that it was that serious, well any injury is serious enough for vic's lol. I think I'm gonna rick the loaf tomorrow and I'll see what wy weekend is looking like. Oh and the trip that Kevin want to take the weekend after next I can't go on cause I have to work fri, sat and sun at BW.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:49 PM
dedrater

Crutches and vic's huh?? I didn't realize that it was that serious, well any injury is serious enough for vic's lol. I think I'm gonna rick the loaf tomorrow and I'll see what wy weekend is looking like. Oh and the trip that Kevin want to take the weekend after next I can't go on cause I have to work fri, sat and sun at BW.

Yeah, was tough to get around once I got off it. Def surprised me cause it didn't feel that bad on the mtn.

Do me a favor and still check rates on condo's etc or I can poke around as well.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:53 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Pick a wednesday and we'll hit the loaf together. I suck but I'll ride anything to watch you guys hit the jumps. I need to make it at least once more this season.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:56 PM
dedrater

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Pick a wednesday and we'll hit the loaf together. I suck but I'll ride anything to watch you guys hit the jumps. I need to make it at least once more this season.
Tom's def fun to watch hittin the jumps. Esp when Chris yells WAHOO when he's mid air and distracts him
Old 03-09-2009, 02:03 PM

Tom's def fun to watch hittin the jumps. Esp when Chris yells WAHOO when he's mid air and distracts him
That wasn't a distraction I wasn't going fast enough in the first place.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:04 PM

I'm going tomorrow.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:10 PM
dedrater

That wasn't a distraction I wasn't going fast enough in the first place.
Are you sure, you cleared the knuckle with no probs
Old 03-09-2009, 02:10 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I'm going tomorrow.
I have to go on wednesday. I'm not paying 60 some dollars to ride. $30 works for me.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:11 PM

I have to go on wednesday. I'm not paying 60 some dollars to ride. $30 works for me.
That's right I forgot about Maine days.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Om nom nom nom

Anyone ride/ski at lost valley in auburn?
Old 03-09-2009, 09:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think the only other state with more potholes would be AK. Does that give me more cred than everyone else but the AK boys?
How is the street action there? I would imagine its pretty nice once you learn to steer, and not many cops.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Om nom nom nom

The countryside is pretty nice to ride through, can find a lot of fun twisties that are usually in decent condition. I don't see a lot of cops around town during the summer, but when I do they don't normally cause a problem. I cruise anywhere from 5-10 over, and passed a cop (to those living in the area) on a bridge connecting the two towns (by shaws / wal-mart to the lewiston side) doing 80. Not a blue light in sight.

Idk if it's just me, but I haven't had a problem yet. How's NY?
Old 03-09-2009, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by RideStreet
Anyone ride/ski at lost valley in auburn?
All the time
Old 03-09-2009, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
How is the street action there? I would imagine its pretty nice once you learn to steer, and not many cops.
Pot holes, frost heave and tons of sand.

Quick Reply: The bitch about this state thread