respect and recognition

Old 01-21-2004, 10:34 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
respect and recognition

so i'm talking to shugga last night about all things stunt, and we get on the topic of full time riders, yada, yada, yada...i remembers something:

three or four years ago, i've seen only ftp and i'm beginning to learn how to stunt (not even a member of DTE yet, don't even know about them)...having difficulty with feet over endos....dont really know anything about the stunting scene. head into boston for a bike show and who's there with kickstand and wheelies?---DAces ****!! so dan and i get in a big discussion about how to do them and whatnot, and i learn them the next day!

just a little shoutout to those who have been in the game for a while, earned their respect, and stayed cool!

keep on doing what you doing boys...hopefully you'll come to maine this summer or we'll see you at some shows/comps..

much respect, much love!

Teach

ps. too bad the general stuntlife community couldnt read or understand where i'm coming from!
Old 01-21-2004, 06:39 PM

ssas02bigp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: respect and recognition

i got much respect for these guys too. I met Dan this weekend down here in Atlanta at the cycleworld show and i only met Dan but i can tell both of these guys are very professional and serious about what they do. i have always been very interested in this sport and i dont think it was until i saw dan and cory down at bike week about two years ago and i was hooked. after that i had to do it all, or at least try, you know? much props to the D-Aces and everyone else who stays true to what it's all about. :YEAH
Old 01-21-2004, 09:59 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
so i'm talking to shugga last night about all things stunt, and we get on the topic of full time riders, yada, yada, yada...i remembers something:

three or four years ago, i've seen only ftp and i'm beginning to learn how to stunt (not even a member of DTE yet, don't even know about them)...having difficulty with feet over endos....dont really know anything about the stunting scene. head into boston for a bike show and who's there with kickstand and wheelies?---DAces ****!! so dan and i get in a big discussion about how to do them and whatnot, and i learn them the next day!

just a little shoutout to those who have been in the game for a while, earned their respect, and stayed cool!

keep on doing what you doing boys...hopefully you'll come to maine this summer or we'll see you at some shows/comps..

much respect, much love!

Teach

ps. too bad the general stuntlife community couldnt read or understand where i'm coming from!

it's cool, i've been down almost since the beginning, since before it was the d-Aces. it's cool to see these guys get better and better all the time while staying level headed and cool. and they might have taught me a thing or two about riding along the way.......TED
Old 01-23-2004, 01:50 AM
D-Aces Stunt Pimp

dAcesCory is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the support! With anything in life there are ups and downs, but this thread helps make all the downs in this "d-Aces business" much more worth it. Again, thanks.
Old 02-04-2004, 04:22 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

yeah, i would have to agree with the previous responses...i rode with the d-aces on the "dells ride" about 4 years ago, before i rode stunts.....i would have to agree that watching them was what pushed me into wanting to learn how to ride a bike like that hope to ride with you guys more next summer!!!

teddy b!!!!!! maybe vmc will make a trip up to mn to ride with you guys too this summer
Old 02-04-2004, 06:12 PM

daCrunk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

much respect, much love!

Teach

Nuff respect it's cool to see Stunters give it up to other stunters!Especially them Kats that
Old 02-05-2004, 08:00 PM

bikerboi is an unknown quantity at this point
thank you cory!

hey cory than you for sending me those stikers i like them alot
Old 02-09-2004, 12:02 AM

pchoiniere is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with all the props to the Aces they go way back
Remember when it was all about the Hess and who was there and during bike week everyone actually rode on the street.
Old 02-09-2004, 03:28 AM

iStunt is an unknown quantity at this point

D-Aces is the main reason I started stunting. I saw them 3 years ago at the Roys Repair show in Minneapolis and they were super cool and talked with me and my bro. They signed the video we bought from them and actually I remember going to Mccy D's and saw Dan there. I wish I could ride with you guys sometime this year it would mean a lot to me and hope I can learn a lot to.
Old 02-12-2004, 03:43 PM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea - these boys been around since day 1 - much respect

I still got my set it off pre-release VHS in da pimp gold sleeve - holla!
Old 02-14-2004, 03:03 PM

suzukitlr996 is an unknown quantity at this point

these guys definitly do deserve the respect thats getting thrown their way! Nice guys and got mad skillz! :YEAH Also I remember the main reason I got into stunting. I had gone through 3 different bikes and finally found myself on a 1998 TL1000R, loved the bike more than any I had riden before. But I would have to say the main reason I started stunting is because when I saw Corey tearin it up on the TLS I thought DAYUM! Maybe I can do that, and thats when it started. Still havent had the opportunity to ride with either of you guys, mainly because when ya were down in Myrtle Beach riding with Josh Miller my bike was getting worked on and I had no ride. Maybe another day, till then keep it up and I've got mad respect for you boys!

-Matt-
Old 02-17-2004, 02:55 AM
D-Aces Stunt Pimp

dAcesCory is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GMO750
Yea - these boys been around since day 1 - much respect

I still got my set it off pre-release VHS in da pimp gold sleeve - holla!
My copy of Dominate Tricks has a green sleeve. I have mine vacuum sealed and locked in my safe, soon it's going to be worth millions. :YEAH
Old 02-29-2004, 10:42 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

I watched D-Aces NOT GUILTY so many times it's not even funny. It's been a few weeks since I've watched it and after reading this I think I will again when I go home.

Please post up if you come to ME, def gotta see you guys live :YEAH

Cory??? BEST TRICK - 360 STOPPIES wtf you have no idea how many times I've tried doing that on the 3 wheeler on ATV2 Off Road Fury
Old 03-14-2004, 06:45 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pchoiniere
I agree with all the props to the Aces they go way back
Remember when it was all about the Hess and who was there and during bike week everyone actually rode on the street.
I have spoken with Cory and Dan many times and I've seen them at IMS shows, AMA Brainerd, etc.........they have always been welcoming and warm, even when the pressure was on cause bikes were broke hours before the show. You guys stunt with principles and values, not just to get crazy but to do it in a classy way!!!

Always impressed,

Goose
p.s. I've been doing Bike Week since 1999 and I remember when it was all about seeing the naked guy do a wheelie past the HESS station. And it was so great to see the Starboyz bring it back to the streets again this year.

:YEAH