Big Question to D-Aces

Old 09-29-2003, 07:07 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point
Big Question to D-Aces

Hey there everyone my name is JT. I'm from albuquerque, NM, where the stunt scene is slowly growing... well, its at a standstill now... Me and my friends are looking for some suggestions on how to get on the publics good side, or if even doing that helps... and suggestions, pointers, do's and donts would be extremely appreciated. Thanks in advance...
JT
Old 09-30-2003, 12:25 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
just start booking shows.....that's the only way to get people to look at you and your crew as a professional bunch of people....my .0002 cents
Old 09-30-2003, 02:11 PM
HoOk

right on man... any suggestions on places that would want to book shows? the best i can think of is like places that do car shows out here... where do you guys go to book shows?
Old 10-02-2003, 01:34 AM
D-Aces Stunt Pimp

dAcesCory is an unknown quantity at this point
Not really sure what to say about this. It does not help to be on anyones bad side and everyone can help you somehow if you are on their good side, thats life.

Places for shows try the obvious, motor cycle dealer ships, drag strips, any type of race tracks and car shows. It is not easy, you have to convince people that it will benefit them somehow to have you perform at their event. You have to convince them that you will represent their name and/or business name in a good manor. A lot of people think that stunters are a bunch of ganster punks ruining the sport of motorcycling for everyone, if you are asking any of those people to hire you...Good Luck!

Also, no matter how great or sh!ty you are at stunting, DO NOT DO ANY SHOWS FOR FREE!!!! Most stunt groups would like to get paid for doing shows(even though they still do them for free). There is a ton of money to made for all of us doing performances, but why would anyone pay us if there are groups all over the place doing shows for free or for a new rear tire. The demand for stunt shows is getting much bigger, think how much could be made if everyone would do a show for $1000 minimum.
Old 10-02-2003, 03:03 PM
HoOk

right on... thanks for the suggestions guys... if y'all (or anyone else) thinks of any other suggestions, hints, tips, stuff like that, hit us up in the outermost forum, (under competitors) or just reply to this... I am going to post everyones suggestions in there...