d-Aces at Stuntlife Comp.

Old 07-13-2003, 08:13 PM
D-Aces Stunt Pimp

dAcesCory is an unknown quantity at this point
d-Aces at Stuntlife Comp.

Overall it was a good time, well worth the trip. It was nice to have a competition so close to home.

I also have to say I have great respect for some of the other riders out there, every time I go to a stunt event I can't believe the skill and professionalism that is out there. Seriously insane.

Pro-Freestyle Individual. TL motor strong. I took 2nd, thought for sure I had first…

Sickest Trick. TL motor smoking out the exhaust. I tied for 1st.

Longest stoppie. TL motor sized up, broke it loose, started again knock’in with no power. I took 2nd.

Pro- Freestyle Team. TL Motor junk, top speed – 20mph, it blew half way through the event. Dan’s second gear also went out. We took 3rd.

www.d-aces.com
www.moto-heaven.com
Old 07-13-2003, 08:22 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
It's nice riding those mint bikes eh?

Either way... Congrats.. I wished I coulda made it, but it just couldnt happen this time
Old 07-13-2003, 09:07 PM

NoStunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Your Pro-Freestyle Individual performance kicked a@#

Who won? It had to be a guy after you cause after you went my friends and I put you first
Old 07-14-2003, 01:07 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point
good job guys. i had a blast there. i seriously wish i could have brought my bike. oh well maybe next time. i'll have a ton of captures once i sort through all the video i have.
Old 07-14-2003, 06:27 PM

peewee1 is an unknown quantity at this point
you guys looked good your watchtower is off the hook keep it up
Old 07-14-2003, 08:12 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
grat job guys, it was great to meet you Cory, you are a TRUE professinal it was an houner to be able to watch you from so close!!!
Old 07-14-2003, 10:28 PM

123svt is an unknown quantity at this point
Union Grove

AWESOME AWESOM AWESOME...thats all I have to say Cory. For sure should hav taken fist in that stunt run. Im glad i picked up a T Shirt from you guys. I have been putting out the word...about the D-Aces DvDs....ALL in ALL fun day. ALot of bikes showed up. HANDS DOWN the D-Aces owned the show...as far as i saw........Good Job guys hope to see more of yo guys at the next outing Im going to...Tak'er easy..Cory

RYAN
Old 07-14-2003, 10:55 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up guys ........It was great seeing you and Dan again cant wait till next time..........
Old 07-14-2003, 11:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
nice riding dan and corey.......gotta love blowin motors.....
Old 07-14-2003, 11:45 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo Cory, I just heard from Ted tonight that you guys did a great job out there this weekend and had fun.

I'm lovin those D-Aces stickers on my bike, and so is big Nate from unsaneryderz. I ride with those guys every weekend now. And some of that sick stuff is rubbing off. Can't wait til I get my freestyle ingenuity crash bars, then I can really start rippin **** up....lots of slow stuff.

plus I am getting new fork seals and front pads(EBC HH).....so I can start doing endos again........my pads and rotors are caked with fork oil.............not good.

Glad you fellas had a good time out there!

Goose
Old 07-15-2003, 01:21 AM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point
Cory..........you impress me more everytime you perform. SICK stunts man! That sux about the motor............I'd rebuild 'er for you, but those V-twins just aren't my specialty. Hope you get her back on the road soon man!
Old 07-15-2003, 01:50 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
btw cory

btw cory- try an extra 1/2 qt oil next time-d
Old 07-15-2003, 11:33 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
It was great talking with you a bunch of times Cory, I think you stole the show all around! Both you guys were great in the team event, hope to catch up with ya at future events!
Old 07-15-2003, 04:35 PM

ATown1K is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah you were out there killing it, I was sitting right by your fan club ( sister I think) and it was a good time watching you guys rip it up.
Old 07-15-2003, 06:56 PM
D-Aces Stunt Pimp

WaynesNside - Yeah, my entire family was there. They don't get to make it often so I had enter all the events I could.

DLish - I have been running about a full quart extra oil, it smokes like crazy somtimes but it definetly helps. My first two motors handled about 14,000 miles each. This last one got under 1,000, maybe that is why I only paid $600 for it.

Everyone else thanks for the compliments.

www.d-aces.com
www.moto-heaven.com
Old 07-16-2003, 01:00 AM

you gonna keep the tl or are ya gonna get something different??
Old 07-16-2003, 01:38 PM

SPINE is an unknown quantity at this point
Dan, Cory!

Good job guys! We only caught the final team comp because we came late but you and Dan showed how competitive and determined you are, . I heard about the tie for sickest trick and I saw a picture, that was awesome.

Me and my wife did talk to one of the girls from your crew. She actually remembered us from the Starboys event, we were the ones that talked to you at the gas station (I did make good use of the stickers you gave me on my bike).

We were going to say hi but you were loading up your bikes, I did notice those people with you and I guessed that was your family, that was cool!

Hopefully you find yourself a motor so you can get back out there because we'll be keeping track of how you guys do.

See ya

Old 07-16-2003, 02:09 PM
D-Aces Stunt Pimp

I will always keep the TL, its my baby. But this friday there is a good chance I will be getting a 929 as a second bike.

Spine, next time come and say hi. Glad you could use the stickers.
Old 07-17-2003, 06:23 PM

does a heavier bike roll longer stoppies or would a lighter bike roll furthur???? i've always wondered this..............
Old 07-17-2003, 11:41 PM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point
Which ever bike Cory is on will prolly roll the furthest! Seriously, that is a good question though Orange..........I have wondered the same.