Everyone needs a copy.........

Old 02-23-2006, 05:07 PM

tlw7rr is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone needs a copy.........

Cory the job you did in the editing of the new video was unreal. To be the first video of your editing carrier makes it even more amazing. I think everybody who is a fan of the stunter life style needs to buy a copy of this video. No other riding group that I know of puts that much effort into bringing the best out of their group. All of us that have helped you over the last few years are proud of what you have been able to accomplish this time around. If I could I would nominate you for an ESPY award, and not just cause you are my cousin. Good job, and I will do my best to get the new video out to more people.

Trav
Old 02-25-2006, 08:17 PM
D-Aces Stunt Pimp

dAcesCory is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Everyone needs a copy.........

Whats up Trav. It was good to see you the night of the release.

Glad you liked the DVD, I think this is the first DVD that truly turned out 110%. It was nice to be able to take full control of the editing this time. Not that the last editors were not good, just that this time I got to put my creativity and my ideas into everything.

I know I say this for every DVD for promotion reasons, but I honestly feel this DVD is a huge step above anything I have done before.

Thanks in advance for any promotion you do for me.

www.d-aces.com
www.c1dream.com