Any stunters in the Colorado Springs area?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 02:57 PM

P_Nice31 is a decent person
Any stunters in the Colorado Springs area?

Ive been in the springs for a while now and havent seen any stunters. I dont even think i've seen anyone do a wheelie. Whatz da deal yall?
Old 06-13-2009, 01:22 PM

navajowalks is a decent person
Re: Any stunters in the Colorado Springs area?

we have a little group that rides together at a warehouse down south. i'm waiting on some parts right now or i would say lets go ride when i get off work, but i'll pm you my number if you want come check it out or go rock the streets next week with me.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:13 AM

nnrider is a decent person

and it starts..
Old 06-14-2009, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by nnrider
and it starts..
meaning....?
Old 06-14-2009, 11:02 PM

not be an *** but right around this time of year there are alot of people that want to come out to the spot and try to do power wheelies and end up out on the road out in front of the spot and getn us harrased by the cops.. it sucks to go year after year of all these new faces comming out for a weeks and ending up either leaving big oil stains in the middle of the spot or getting the cops called on us.. not sayn that we dont get our selfs called on but it just seems when we have a bunch of bikes pulln in and out all day and doing wheelies on the road it just seems to happen more ofter..
Old 06-16-2009, 07:44 AM

not be an *** but right around this time of year there are alot of people that want to come out to the spot and try to do power wheelies and end up out on the road out in front of the spot and getn us harrased by the cops.. it sucks to go year after year of all these new faces comming out for a weeks and ending up either leaving big oil stains in the middle of the spot or getting the cops called on us.. not sayn that we dont get our selfs called on but it just seems when we have a bunch of bikes pulln in and out all day and doing wheelies on the road it just seems to happen more ofter..
Aight.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:32 PM

calm down buddy, we just got to show them the way so that doesn't happen. if they don't want to listen, then we will run them off so they don't cause us a problem. a few of those oil spots were left by people that still ride there too... i would still be only wheelin in the streets if i wasn't invited out to the lot before. and i know i'm still flying through it but with out riding with some of you guys i wouldnt be trying to learn slower wheelies, and wouldn't be trying to progress.

.... but i do understand what your saying. just try to hear what i'm saying, since i was the new guy looking for people to ride with no to long ago.

Last edited by navajowalks; 06-19-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by P_Nice31
meaning....?
meaning. you welcome to come check it out, but we don't want the spot to get blown up, so you have to wear a blind fold when we take you there.

we try to be safe, and keep things on the down low.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by navajowalks
calm down buddy, we just got to show them the way so that doesn't happen. if they don't want to listen, then we will run them off so they don't cause us a problem. a few of those oil spots were left by people that still ride there too... i would still be only wheelin in the streets if i wasn't invited out to the lot before. and i know i'm still flying through it but with out riding with some of you guys i wouldnt be trying to learn slower wheelies, and wouldn't be trying to progress.

.... but i do understand what your saying. just try to hear what i'm saying, since i was the new guy looking for people to ride with no to long ago.
i think u thought i was going off like this was csc..lol.. its not that.. i do like some new people.. u are just a rare thing, one a many that came out and stayed. most people like the idea of doing wheelies on the streets.. i know i am or used to be one of those.. its cool if people want to come out and ride.. and yes those oil stains is some of what can kill a spot.. the first time a guy went down and left an oil stain we came back the next weekend and the lot was filled with trailors so we couldnt ride there any more.. you have to remember i have been doing the stunt thing here for 5 years.. ive seen alot.. then after our last trip to denver im realy not in the mood to have a bunch of new guys out at the spot..
Old 06-20-2009, 02:32 PM

i think u thought i was going off like this was csc..lol.. its not that.. i do like some new people.. u are just a rare thing, one a many that came out and stayed. most people like the idea of doing wheelies on the streets.. i know i am or used to be one of those.. its cool if people want to come out and ride.. and yes those oil stains is some of what can kill a spot.. the first time a guy went down and left an oil stain we came back the next weekend and the lot was filled with trailors so we couldnt ride there any more.. you have to remember i have been doing the stunt thing here for 5 years.. ive seen alot.. then after our last trip to denver im realy not in the mood to have a bunch of new guys out at the spot..
definatly hear you loud and clear with this. and to be honest i did think at first you might have though you were on csc . but i understand completly what your saying, i don't want to lose any spots either, cause then i'm out on the streets all summer making those guys on CSC "look bad" . i was reading another thread that thomas started on stuntride today, and they were talking about a simular topic. if someones serious there is help to be had and some cool people to ride with. its just a matter of showing somebody that your serious. and don't going to be into it for a week. with that being said we need some help sweeping.... any takers
Old 06-21-2009, 02:23 AM

definatly hear you loud and clear with this. and to be honest i did think at first you might have though you were on csc . but i understand completly what your saying, i don't want to lose any spots either, cause then i'm out on the streets all summer making those guys on CSC "look bad" . i was reading another thread that thomas started on stuntride today, and they were talking about a simular topic. if someones serious there is help to be had and some cool people to ride with. its just a matter of showing somebody that your serious. and don't going to be into it for a week. with that being said we need some help sweeping.... any takers
hahahahahaha you ******* guy and sweepinmg that place.. ill give it to ya you realy want to keep a clean spot..
Old 06-22-2009, 05:00 PM

hahahahahaha you ******* guy and sweepinmg that place.. ill give it to ya you realy want to keep a clean spot..
got to take care of what we got
not a big fan of sand either.... not good for the fork seals.... ten minutes here and there of sweeping isn't so bad.... i could use the extra work out too, i have little arms
Old 09-15-2020, 10:08 AM

Chaise Gossett is a decent person

yes please somebody show me the way looking for more people that like to do the same stuff as me in the springs area off of academy and fountain in need of a stunt lot been down here 5 years.
Old 09-25-2020, 01:14 AM

highlypotion is a decent person

stunters hate masks for sure