Looking for a new job!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 06:15 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about
Looking for a new job!!!

Whats up I am looking for a new job that will allow me to come and go as I please and NEVER I mean NEVER complain about me showing up late. Oh and I have to make at least $55,000 a year and have unlimited access to Stuntlife all day long.

My boxx called me in earlier and made me sign a warning about being late. looks like they have been keeping track of my tardys and the sheet he showed me looked a lot like my schedule..
So Fu(k them I am not putting up with this discrimination and all these rules I need a new job..:YEAH
I thought about telling them I had a drinking problem and I was seeking help for it. Until I could get over my disease they would have to put up with my tardyness cause I had to be late to allow my body to soak up the alcohol from the night before.. Not sure if they would go for it but they can't fire you if you have a problem like that and are seeking help..
Old 11-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Looking for a new job!!!

HAHA Try it out and tell us how it goes!
Old 11-18-2006, 09:10 AM

D Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to all

yeah, by federal law if you tell them you have a problem before they try to fire you they have to help you get treatment. And they can not fire you for it. the only way they could fire you is if they helped you get into like AA or something and you didnt go. Then they could fire you. You could tell them you have any type of alcohol or drug problem and they cant fire you unless you refuse help.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:09 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I think you gotta find a government job it you want all that. There are guys at work that are a half hour-45 minutes late every day, take hour and a half lunches, and leave early, and nobody says anything to them.