not talking shit but, ALABAMA

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 05:19 PM
check out F.T.P. beaumont

saleensdaddy is an unknown quantity at this point
not talking **** but, ALABAMA

ive been up here a week or so and cant find anybody that stunts. everyone i ask if they stunt or know anyone that stunts around here says yeah i stunt a little so we go ride and they cant even ride a decent highway wheelie. im gonna be here for a week or two and im looking for some serious stunters to ride w/. when any of these people see me ride they are blown away, they tell me they have never seen no **** like that before. im pretty good but im no darius or kyle woods but obviously i am to them what darius,kyle,teach,tonyD, is to me. so if any one knows of anyone w/ any skills in the north east part of AL. let me know i have a preety good parking lot right by where im staying to ride in and ive been riding there and dont get fukd w/ by the cops so get in touch w/ me and lets roll out to the spot. my cell # is 409-656-3664 james im in attalla near gadsden and 1 hour north of birmingham. hit me back all i have is time
Old 10-04-2005, 07:05 PM

P.C.P.SMOKE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: not talking **** but, ALABAMA

whats up man I thought that you were in arkansas??? I wanted to get out and ride with you but was nursing a broke hand... get back this way we got a show to do next weekend and may need an extra man beings that me and wade are down tony will be doing it by himself i might get out there and do some simple **** but my hand is still healing so i can't take a spill on it right now so holla at me keith@pcpextreme.com
Old 10-04-2005, 07:13 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

only hardcore stunters that I know about here in Bama are the guys from Huntsville, AKA 256north.com
check em out, like I said in my PM, I cant even call myself a stunter right now since i'm not really rocking anything more than a 1st gear clutch up and some 10 ft stoppies...dam i'm rusty
Old 10-05-2005, 12:49 PM

so there is no one in this area that wants to stunt w/ me. damn where is the out of town hospitality? i know someone around here can stunt!? beto i emailed the guys from 256 north .com w/ my # and no body has called me back so when you see this call me and we will try to meet up and ride i can hit the sreets w/ you on my r1 or we can hit the parkinglots w/ my f4i your choise, i just want to ride. i would rather hit the lots but im flexible.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by P.C.P.SMOKE
whats up man I thought that you were in arkansas??? I wanted to get out and ride with you but was nursing a broke hand... get back this way we got a show to do next weekend and may need an extra man beings that me and wade are down tony will be doing it by himself i might get out there and do some simple **** but my hand is still healing so i can't take a spill on it right now so holla at me keith@pcpextreme.com
i wa sin AR. for a whole week and i started trying to find stunters the day i got there. i ended up talking to tony on the phone and was suppost to ride w/ him, waited for his call back and never got it. i ended up meeting up w/ someone named colt or maybee it was cole but anyway he just did pow pow pow power wheelies, he rode a 04 gsxr 600 all primer back. he said he could do circles, and im not saying he couldnt but i never saw him do any when we rode. he took me way off behind i guess a warehouse or somthing w/ a road behind it that you could tell people do a lot of burn outs and we rode one night till 2a.m. i did a short sit down no hander(not my best by no means) and him and who ever else was there nearly **** their pants they told me that no one around there got skills like that. im pretty good but om not all that, so when they acted like what i showed them in the dark was the **** i started thinking to my self that maybee stunters in AR. are a little behind time. im not saying you or your team are but i only had the guys i met up w/ to go by. i would love t come do a show w/ yall but unfortunately i doubt i will be any where near your area then. maybee in the future when all this hurricaine b.s. is over me and the rest of my team can come do something w/ your team also maybee by then you will be all healed up
Old 10-05-2005, 04:47 PM

i had to go to my public profile to find this thread! did some one take it off the stunt discussion forum?