Trash this car if you see it!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 09:44 PM

C.Dickey is a decent person
Trash this car if you see it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8fGzzWKXG4

TN driver:

This car was passing on the shoulder then cut in the middle of the group to do this. This was the Thurs night Cutie Pies run (Dallas) with tons of bikes as usual. Hit 146 in chase so he was def running.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Trash this car if you see it!

what a complete ****!!!! I would have taken a mirror off for sure or throw some
**** up in the air while in front of him...
Old 06-07-2009, 10:15 PM
caballero del diablo

deanknight636 is a decent person

and no one broke any mirrors off or anything??? but honestly, couldnt have left a lane open, on a wide open highway at midnight? dude was probly just getting off work or somethin and tired as hell.............. or on the way home from the bar.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:14 PM

This ride was smaller than usual but we're typically talking hundreds of bikes. They've asked the guy not to film I think, but if he does again I'll ask him to post a shot from the back of the pack.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:15 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

If i rode pow pows like that i would ask him not to film to.......
Old 06-08-2009, 03:20 PM
caballero del diablo

deanknight636 is a decent person

^^^^^^^ pow pows = not
Old 06-08-2009, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
If i rode pow pows like that i would ask him not to film to.......
Touche...ha, thats not the normal front group . The normal's will ride bp's for miles . Check the video creater's other vids of Thurs rides.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:55 PM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i was thinking the same think podunk, the car was just mad that ya'll sucked
Old 06-08-2009, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by spiller03
lol i was thinking the same think podunk, the car was just mad that ya'll sucked
Dont say y'all I wont even attempt any in groups yet. There's way too many stunters here in Dallas that would put most to shame. Not going to be that guy. Im searching for an f4i I can tear up until I can pop it up and hold it at speed. Honestly been riding 5 months dirt 3 months street so its coming a long pretty quick. (Oh, forgot to mention, this isnt a group or anything. This is just whoever happened to show up for the ride on that particular Thurs)

Last edited by C.Dickey; 06-08-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spiller03
...the car was just mad that ya'll sucked
This.

AHAHAHA!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

It looked like they thought you wanted to race. Grated they are dumb bitches and don't know how to drive, but in their mind I could see in their minds how they could just think that you were trying to race them. They pull up on the pack, you pull some wheelies, they see an opening and blow by you all. You pursue them at a high rate of speed, they think you are racing them.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:52 PM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

Originally Posted by lb3
this.

Ahahaha!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:52 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Watch out roll'n out to Cutie Pie's on thursday's. DPD put together a task force along w/ state troopers to come down on highway stunters. Group of 15 were caught and arrested 3 weeks ago. There roll'n out behind ya'll on thurs nights in unmarked cars and undercover cars taking pics and video footage to gather evidence against the riders they are targeting. From what I hear, this **** is mass organized. I ain't a few cars shutting down a road, there lining up bumper to bumper across the road to completely block it off
Old 06-09-2009, 05:54 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

not to mention there at cutie pie's too walking around taking pics. there parking at the hotel and walking over
Old 06-09-2009, 09:38 PM

This vid was from last Thurs and we took the old every Thurs route and no cops to be seen. This was the biggest group that left from the usual gas us spot too so not sure unless they're catching the small groups leaving before the ride.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:05 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

that's right in front of my apt ... ******* wake me up ... if you see me in my robe and slippers on 121 w/ a broomstick one night, watch the **** out ... i'll do more damage then any TN white sedan.

:D
Old 06-09-2009, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by justin75south
that's right in front of my apt ... ******* wake me up ... if you see me in my robe and slippers on 121 w/ a broomstick one night, watch the **** out ... i'll do more damage then any TN white sedan.

:D
Ha ha ok so you know how many there usually are. Yeah, I'm trying to move out to Plano/Carrollton myself. I probably wont be too worried about the broomstick but maybe the you being in a robe and slippers....thats the traumatic part.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:08 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Wheelies are so yesterday. *yawn*

Old 06-14-2009, 12:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

This video has been removed by the user.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:05 PM
StuntRyder07

StuntRyder is a decent person

Originally Posted by C.Dickey
Dont say y'all I wont even attempt any in groups yet. There's way too many stunters here in Dallas that would put most to shame. Not going to be that guy. Im searching for an f4i I can tear up until I can pop it up and hold it at speed. Honestly been riding 5 months dirt 3 months street so its coming a long pretty quick. (Oh, forgot to mention, this isnt a group or anything. This is just whoever happened to show up for the ride on that particular Thurs)

why search for an f4i just use a 50 and transfer all you bust on the 50 to the the street i've found that to be the easiest and cheapest

Quick Reply: Trash this car if you see it!