Dallas Thursday Bike Night

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 12:21 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future
Re: Dallas Thursday Bike Night

Originally Posted by Armenian
and you watched "Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure" too many times in the 80's
Watched hell I was in it
Old 07-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Letting anyone know that's interested in hitting the highways with a group, (One Wheel Elevation) meet up Thursday nights at Sonic 190 & Coit 7:30, leaving 8:00. Frequented stops on these rides are Cutie Pies and High Five Cycle.

Old 07-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Never to late to elevate

Wild ride Thursday night July 23rd, had three groups all ride together, O.W.E, Self Made and DSR.

Someone who ever you were that wreaked hitting your 12 bar out in front of the 100 bikes stay clear of C ****, he didn't take that well and will probably pop ya next time he sees ya bro. I was the guy that did the stoppie keeping from hitting ya tumbling down 190!!!

Oh,,,,,, and that ending of taking the bicycle trail to the dam on White Rock Lake was some funny ****. Especially when that security guard came through wondering what the **** we were doing riding across the dam on sport bikes.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Now I'm glad I did'nt go. Not really in the mood to be in the hospital because of some moron.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:01 AM
Never to late to elevate

Now I'm glad I did'nt go. Not really in the mood to be in the hospital because of some moron.
Yo Armenian. Don't be scared bro you got way faster reflexes than I do bro.

Hey, you guys must have got to MoHawk cause he changed his avatar.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:02 AM
Never to late to elevate

Oh yea, and I wont be such a sore spot in everyone's butt any more. Look at my name, OldManJimmy now
Old 07-27-2009, 01:33 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Ya that screenname is definitly a better fit for ya!! lmao
Old 07-27-2009, 01:48 PM
Never to late to elevate

Ya that screenname is definitly a better fit for ya!! lmao
LOL yea now if we can just get you to do something about that avatar
Old 07-27-2009, 01:59 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

damn texas boys, I'm jealous of cutie pies man that ***** gotta be fun.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Tomball_D
damn texas boys, I'm jealous of cutie pies man that ***** gotta be fun.
We have a good time up there that's for sure bro. Houston ain't that far bro, whenever ya come up let us know and meet ya up there.

Had a stunt comp here in Dallas with the benefits going to Brandon a stunter here that got missed up in a car wreak. Kept hearing about you Houston riders after that show
Old 07-27-2009, 06:25 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

ah dun dun i havent been up on the texas side in a wide i just log on to sl and go to bikes for sale so i decided 2 swing this way and look who i c the same ole same ole PPL lol not a bad thing but damn guys haha wats good and jimmy wats up with owe getitng upset about going to slow on the hwy?
Old 07-28-2009, 10:13 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by trz
ah dun dun i havent been up on the texas side in a wide i just log on to sl and go to bikes for sale so i decided 2 swing this way and look who i c the same ole same ole PPL lol not a bad thing but damn guys haha wats good and jimmy wats up with owe getitng upset about going to slow on the hwy?
What happened is a lot of us are getting good enough at highway stunt'n that we can slow it down below speed limits and EVERYONE wants to be in the front. We were blocking off all lanes of traffic and going 50 so the haters were getting called on us a lot. The last time I rode with them they made announcements before the ride to PLEASE keep the left lane free for nothing but passing. Seemed to work cause we had a real long ride with no problems from the cops.

You getting another bike?
Old 07-30-2009, 09:35 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

Dude im looking hard for a bike i dont wanna spend over 2k once i get a **** lot bike imma be at the lot alot. I come home from iraq in 5months whohoo!!
Old 07-31-2009, 02:32 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Wild ride Thursday night July 23rd, had three groups all ride together, O.W.E, Self Made and DSR.

Someone who ever you were that wreaked hitting your 12 bar out in front of the 100 bikes stay clear of C ****, he didn't take that well and will probably pop ya next time he sees ya bro. I was the guy that did the stoppie keeping from hitting ya tumbling down 190!!!

Oh,,,,,, and that ending of taking the bicycle trail to the dam on White Rock Lake was some funny ****. Especially when that security guard came through wondering what the **** we were doing riding across the dam on sport bikes.
yea c-**** was pissed at that dude. crazy thing is i think i know who the guy was
Old 08-01-2009, 08:52 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

do yall need me to come home and regulate squids?
Old 08-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by DJ KO
yea c-**** was pissed at that dude. crazy thing is i think i know who the guy was
Yea, I know the dudes name was CJ at least that's what they were calling him before the ride.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by trz
do yall need me to come home and regulate squids?
Na bro, squids take care of themselves if you give them long enough.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:58 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

dude i cant find a ****** bike anywhere i posted on SL look everyday i am craigslisting it up nothing all i keep finding is decent bikes for like 3500++ gayyyy lmk if u run across something i just need a beater for the lot cuz my gsxr got *** raped when i rode it in lot. Also have a 06 gsxr 600 motor 4 sale with like 9k on it random i know but hey ill post it up in here
Old 08-03-2009, 08:22 PM

**** 3500 aint bad for a minty 636 how much u trying to spend? 1,500?

i see morons on craigslist asking 3,000 and UP for Katanas!! hahahaha!!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 01:10 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

you gona have to travel to find them $1500 to $2500 deals

Quick Reply: Dallas Thursday Bike Night