DALLAS 50 STUNTERS/RIDERS/motards

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 02:01 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Re: DALLAS 50 STUNTERS/RIDERS/motards

Originally Posted by YUTUGHH
We a group OWE ride out there Thursdays and Sundays. There are a group of bicycle riders that are *** holes that I want to warn you about. Yesterday we went out there and were stunt'n on big bike, (power wheelies and some of us can slow it down) and one of the bikers parked his car in the middle of the road where we were stunt'n. Kept stunt'n and next thing we know the haters showed up. Have never really had this problem there before.
lol thats crazy. im picturing a bunch of road bicycles right? LOL have yall parked your motorcycles across the entire street so they have to walk their bikes around in the grass? hahaha
Old 03-19-2009, 02:03 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

The group of guys that rides there is new rider friendly and a great bunch of guys. O.W.E. One Wheel Elevation
are you guys meeting up at sonic in Plano tonight? I heard some guys are meeting at that new shop in Plano called HRD or something then rolling to Sonic.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Armenian
are you guys meeting up at sonic in Plano tonight? I heard some guys are meeting at that new shop in Plano called HRD or something then rolling to Sonic.
Your exactly right and I invite ya there man. I am Jimmy (OWE) Come to the old Plano Honda shop off of I75 and Parker Rd. it's the shop right behind Taco Bell. We are meeting up there at HRD Parts 6 or so and then about 7 headed to 7:30ish to Sonic on Coit & 190. About 8 we will roll out and take a ride and terrorize the tollways. put it in the air.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

lol thats crazy. im picturing a bunch of road bicycles right? LOL have yall parked your motorcycles across the entire street so they have to walk their bikes around in the grass? hahaha
That's a sick *** idea!!!! No,,,,, ours was more like pea gravel across the entire road surface on all the corners one night. I think I like yours better cause we could see the look on their faces.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:54 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

PD Mokry has something to do with HRD. not sure what but he sent me a msg on myspace about it. **** that bike night **** al, come ride with me and crazy mike tonight at our G13 classified spot on my side of town.

Your exactly right and I invite ya there man. I am Jimmy (OWE) Come to the old Plano Honda shop off of I75 and Parker Rd. it's the shop right behind Taco Bell. We are meeting up there at HRD Parts 6 or so and then about 7 headed to 7:30ish to Sonic on Coit & 190. About 8 we will roll out and take a ride and terrorize the tollways. put it in the air.
have i seen you off frankford before
Old 03-19-2009, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by IV
PD Mokry has something to do with HRD. not sure what but he sent me a msg on myspace about it. **** that bike night **** al, come ride with me and crazy mike tonight at our G13 classified spot on my side of town.
I'd love to but i'm in the mood to just jump on my bike and just cruise around town (local) and maybe hit some lots to work them circles.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:48 PM

by the way...how IS Crazy Mike? Last time I saw him was at his wedding!!
Old 03-20-2009, 12:47 AM

owe636 is a decent person

Jimmy...Alvin!!! what up!? found this post yall were talking about earlier, had to read up! haha
Old 03-20-2009, 01:06 AM

what up dude. Had fun meeting y'all today. Hit me up and let's work on some tricks at these lots!!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:42 AM
Never to late to elevate

what up dude. Had fun meeting y'all today. Hit me up and let's work on some tricks at these lots!!
Hey bro, thanks for coming out man and sorry I didn't tag back with ya to help cover your lack of head light..... Please any time you feel the need to ride come out and show off your sick skills
Old 03-20-2009, 09:44 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by owe636
Jimmy...Alvin!!! what up!? found this post yall were talking about earlier, had to read up! haha
What up Alvin????? Had a blast last night on the ride man. Might have stuck around Cutie Pies a little to long but it's all good. We made it home.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:46 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by IV

have i seen you off frankford before
IV thanks for the invite bro Had a guest coming out last night and wanted to see Peter's shop man. Hit me up another time and want to stunt the G13 man
Old 03-20-2009, 12:32 PM

On a side note, that new shop in Plano is bad ***! Reminds me of HAI. We'll have to meet up there more often.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:52 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

by the way...how IS Crazy Mike? Last time I saw him was at his wedding!!
hes good. hes been helping me step my game up. we only ride till like 7:30 or so during the week cuz he has to get home to his wifey

zack and eric been helping me out too, we all rode wednesday night til like midnight. they are all down in san antonio this weekend for that comp. wish i could have got off work today and rolled down there.

good luck at the comp fellas!
Old 03-20-2009, 06:57 PM

owe636 is a decent person

On a side note, that new shop in Plano is bad ***! Reminds me of HAI. We'll have to meet up there more often.
yeah, it will be a good place to kick it at before riding. man, i really wanna start slowing my **** down. i'm down anytime you wanna head out somewhere.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:59 PM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

sounds like i need to go back to dallas soon