Cutie Pies on Sundays

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 07:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Cutie Pies on Sundays

In Grapevine from 3-6pm. Who else is going? So far me, Ian and Milt are there-anyone else? Free stunts and free girls sounds good. Party on LOL.

Old 02-19-2009, 07:25 PM
t

UnviCiLR6er is a decent person
Re: Cutie Pies on Sundays

Count me in, finally got my bike back together after the crash, cant wait to get out!
Old 02-19-2009, 07:29 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Hmm Sounds fun i may come down
Old 02-19-2009, 07:57 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

i'll be on a blue 05 636 streetfighter hollar
Old 02-19-2009, 09:14 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

That could be dangerous.....what if you cant do parking lot **** who is gonna tell you to STOP...ha ha
Old 02-19-2009, 09:22 PM

ian and i will regulate
Old 02-19-2009, 09:25 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Armenian
In Grapevine from 3-6pm. Who else is going? So far me, Ian and Milt are there-anyone else? Free stunts and free girls sounds good. Party on LOL.
werd. ill call ya before i head out. im gonna bring my ezup so ill try and keep ya a spot next to me and *****. hope this lot isnt tiny. ive never even seen this place. lol
Originally Posted by Josh Faught
That could be dangerous.....what if you cant do parking lot **** who is gonna tell you to STOP...ha ha
when this **** was at hot rods and hogs most of the people that didnt ride in a lot already didnt even try. bike night folks just come out to watch and drink for the most part.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:40 PM
IV
"bitchen"

Originally Posted by T/C
Hmm Sounds fun i may come down
i been wondering if you were ever gonna come out to anythingride out and chill.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:20 PM
T/C
Squid...

I was broken and could not ride... And i dont like driving my truck far 10 mpg sucks ***** Lol i will make it a point to be there sunday.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by IV
werd. ill call ya before i head out. im gonna bring my ezup so ill try and keep ya a spot next to me and *****. hope this lot isnt tiny. ive never even seen this place. lol

when this **** was at hot rods and hogs most of the people that didnt ride in a lot already didnt even try. bike night folks just come out to watch and drink for the most part.
thats whats up. u can kind of see the lot on google earth. it looks better than hot rods lot. correction. ANYTHING is better than hot rods lot
Old 02-19-2009, 10:33 PM

look at the blacktop to the right of cutie pies. is that a commuter lot?
Old 02-20-2009, 01:03 PM
IV
"bitchen"

Originally Posted by Armenian

look at the blacktop to the right of cutie pies. is that a commuter lot?
dayum. i dont know what that blacktop is but if we get to use that too that will be tight!
Old 02-22-2009, 09:31 PM

great to see everyone today! nice riding too--glad there weren't any collisions in that tiny lot LOL
Old 02-22-2009, 09:50 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

no pics?
Old 02-22-2009, 11:03 PM

i was riding so nope--i did however see several photographers...........doubt they use stuntlife tho :/
Old 02-22-2009, 11:05 PM
T/C
Squid...

I will have pics tomorrow They were from my phone though... Got a few really good films also
Old 02-23-2009, 03:23 PM
IV
"bitchen"

werd. i think that was "fensty" taking pics in the middle of the lot but i could be wrong. good times. **** was tight, bumpy, and slanted but we made it work.

i need a new avatar pic so post them ***** up. time to get rid of the skittles color pic and replace it with that white hotness.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:48 PM
T/C
Squid...

Going to go buy a real camera tonight to so be sure to start hiting me up when yall go ride ... If i cant be riding might as well take some pictures Lol i will see if i can get any up here at work just got the card reader
Old 02-23-2009, 03:49 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

That looks like a pretty hot set up you guys have for sunday afternoons
Old 02-23-2009, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
Going to go buy a real camera tonight to so be sure to start hiting me up when yall go ride ... If i cant be riding might as well take some pictures Lol i will see if i can get any up here at work just got the card reader
i still vote u stunt that 636 u know you want to!!

Quick Reply: Cutie Pies on Sundays