Old 11-09-2005, 12:23 AM

GixxERGurl6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stunt Show

gezzzzz, u know how it is....HAHAHA
Old 11-09-2005, 12:28 AM

kkandeegurl is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to bed.....

Here I am pissed because I may not be able to go with my man and $hit and you guys are all worried about $hit that is out of your control. I have helped plan an event for charity and man you are flying by the seat of your pants the whole way hoping it goes off the way you had it in your head to. All I say is good job AJ and good luck! I hope these freaking boys quit biting each others heads off and sniffing each others a$$es and realize what and why this is on in the first place.......to help people!

Peace!
Old 11-09-2005, 12:29 AM

MATT L is a decent person

Originally Posted by robert929lewis
Well well well, I guess I'll chime in on this since there is drama involved. Now Justin, I remember you from way back in the good 'ole dayz and Shawn I met you a little after that. Neither one of you guys are bad character guys
(based on what I know of you) and this is really gettin' old. Not neccesarilly this incedent, but tell me why is it soooooooo much fvckin drama involved with the Houston area riders......Ooops I mean stunters....Why? Seriously, are all of y'all that damned good?.......I know better than me, I know but really IF this is a benefit why all the venom? Myself I like it, but that's because I've got a bad attitude and some other issues I got to work out. Bottom line y'all are two really good guys (from what I know of you) and it seems y'all are just tryin' to do something good. Nobody seriously wants a fight and that isn't needed anyway...........Trust me, I'm living the legal nightmare, one of y'all be the bigger of the two and call the other one up and agree, disagree, or agree to disagree, but arguing isn't gonna start anything. By no means do I advocate backing down if someone is callin' you out, but y'all are stunters, get out there and put on a hell of a show and settle your differences like intelligent men do.........That's just my
Later............Free C.........Major without a Major......S.U.C...For life.

P.S.
MATT L. I haven't forgotten about
that riding session, but they don't
usually give you free time to ride
your bike while in the County Jail.
I'm out now though, this time to stay
.................. untill next time.......Late and
keep being the same 'ole Matt L.....

Bout time you showed back up Robert...Gimme a holla..You gonna be able to make this one or what
Old 11-09-2005, 12:40 AM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok for the last time, then I'm heading to bed, I'm switching from days to nights tomorrow. Yes, your right the issue is between you and me, NOT THE BENEFIT. You made it apart of the benefit by threating me with issues, and whatever by showing up to help.

Ok, I misunderstood about why you were upset about the benefits. You know exactly what I was basing it upon, and I have pretty good reason to read it like I did. You wanted more proceeds to go to the benefit, well, I'll withdraw that comment, and apologize for jumping to conclusions.

Now to the riding without getting paid thing. No I didn't get on here saying you WERE getting paid. I asked IF this was a paying show. Please read all before you start talking again. If this is a paying show for someone, Myself, and a few other people I know will not help out. We've been there and done that FOR YOU Shaun, might I add. Driving 3 to 4 hours, bustin up bikes, burning tires, all for YOU getting paid and charging me for ****, that you were making money off of, like we did 2 years in a row Shaun IS NOT HAPPENING.

There will be no drama coming from my end at the benefit, and your the one that wants the drama obviously considering you won't shut the **** up about what's going to happen when I get there. If you haven't figured this out by now, I'm trying to ride to help the cause not to ****ing deal with you, your keeping this going.

People have worked hard setting this benefit up, and your not going to ruin it because you act like your still in grade school since you haven't learned how to just go about your business.

Telling people they shouldn't come to help others, just because you've got a problem with them, is a real judge of character, which is why we have the whole problem to begin with correct?????

You keep talking your **** about causing drama at the benefit with me, ****ing bring it on the bike *****, if your that worried about it. Other wise. SHUT THE **** UP, and let the benefit be the benefit. I've ridden 6 times in the last year, I still don't mind riding even though I suck, lol. I have apologized for jumping to conclusions, and read carefully, and you shouldn't have anymore problems.

I'm sick of this petty **** with you Shaun. I feel like I feel, you feel like you feel. As I said before you are no different than anyone else out there, or more important. Will the show go on without me, absolutely, will it go on without you, absolutely. Can I put on a good show, YES, can you, YES. So let it GO!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have any patience anymore with people like you Shaun, unless something comes up at work (like I can't get off, as was promised), or Keith doesn't go then I'll be there. I won't start nothing with you, to me, you don't even exist. You **** with me, ......um..... let's not go there.
I have nothing else to say on the phone or on this thread about you or the benefit.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:50 AM

wkrav467 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kkandeegurl
I'm going to bed.....

Here I am pissed because I may not be able to go with my man and $hit and you guys are all worried about $hit that is out of your control. I have helped plan an event for charity and man you are flying by the seat of your pants the whole way hoping it goes off the way you had it in your head to. All I say is good job AJ and good luck! I hope these freaking boys quit biting each others heads off and sniffing each others a$$es and realize what and why this is on in the first place.......to help people!

Peace!
Back off this has nothing to do with you
Old 11-09-2005, 12:51 AM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Justin when did ****, *****, ****, **** and **** enter your vocabulary?
Old 11-09-2005, 01:02 AM

THA_ROOKIE is an unknown quantity at this point

f*ck you lb3 i am gonna kick your ***
Old 11-09-2005, 01:10 AM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** you waco you are on lock. lol. thats right.. stay on the porch! STAY! good boy.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:14 AM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point

after this hurricane. I'm working on it.

Sorry for the profanity, little stressed out in Justin's world at the moment. sleeping on a floor for over a month will do it to ya, hahahaha

Brad, call me on that gixxer
Old 11-09-2005, 01:21 AM

THA_ROOKIE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lb3
**** you waco you are on lock. lol. thats right.. stay on the porch! STAY! good boy.

ahhhhh *****....low blow lets keep it above tha belt *****.....

by tha way i finally gots a jizzob mang....im workin at mitchell's cycle shop over on lasalle
Old 11-09-2005, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by BunaRocket
Ok for the last time, then I'm heading to bed, I'm switching from days to nights tomorrow. Yes, your right the issue is between you and me, NOT THE BENEFIT. You made it apart of the benefit by threating me with issues, and whatever by showing up to help.

Ok, I misunderstood about why you were upset about the benefits. You know exactly what I was basing it upon, and I have pretty good reason to read it like I did. You wanted more proceeds to go to the benefit, well, I'll withdraw that comment, and apologize for jumping to conclusions.

Now to the riding without getting paid thing. No I didn't get on here saying you WERE getting paid. I asked IF this was a paying show. Please read all before you start talking again. If this is a paying show for someone, Myself, and a few other people I know will not help out. We've been there and done that FOR YOU Shaun, might I add. Driving 3 to 4 hours, bustin up bikes, burning tires, all for YOU getting paid and charging me for ****, that you were making money off of, like we did 2 years in a row Shaun IS NOT HAPPENING.

There will be no drama coming from my end at the benefit, and your the one that wants the drama obviously considering you won't shut the **** up about what's going to happen when I get there. If you haven't figured this out by now, I'm trying to ride to help the cause not to ****ing deal with you, your keeping this going.

People have worked hard setting this benefit up, and your not going to ruin it because you act like your still in grade school since you haven't learned how to just go about your business.

Telling people they shouldn't come to help others, just because you've got a problem with them, is a real judge of character, which is why we have the whole problem to begin with correct?????

You keep talking your **** about causing drama at the benefit with me, ****ing bring it on the bike *****, if your that worried about it. Other wise. SHUT THE **** UP, and let the benefit be the benefit. I've ridden 6 times in the last year, I still don't mind riding even though I suck, lol. I have apologized for jumping to conclusions, and read carefully, and you shouldn't have anymore problems.

I'm sick of this petty **** with you Shaun. I feel like I feel, you feel like you feel. As I said before you are no different than anyone else out there, or more important. Will the show go on without me, absolutely, will it go on without you, absolutely. Can I put on a good show, YES, can you, YES. So let it GO!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have any patience anymore with people like you Shaun, unless something comes up at work (like I can't get off, as was promised), or Keith doesn't go then I'll be there. I won't start nothing with you, to me, you don't even exist. You **** with me, ......um..... let's not go there.
I have nothing else to say on the phone or on this thread about you or the benefit.
First off man this is a show me and AJ are putting on and me and her have put the effort on this show not you. Yes you did misunderstand about what was going on and what has happened in the past. I have never made money off any show that you or paw paw have ever been to regardless of what you think. This is the same people that put on one of the shows last year that you think I was paid for and you are talking about. Once again your wrong and I will repeat this I HAVE NEVER GOT PAID FOR ANY SHOW THAT YOU OR ANYONE FROM CODE BLUE WAS AT. Im not even sure why you would think that i did but whatever Im sure its another one of your "conclusions". Well let me set the record straight. I thought you were upset about the video I put out last year that I for monitary reasons could not give you a free copy of even when you were in it (for a total of about 30 seconds) at the time I last saw you( right after I paid for the software, DVD, DVD covers, Ink for the printer, DVD holders and everything else that put me at zero money in my bank account) But once again thats something that you didnt know. But let me say again I never made any money off any show or event that you and paw paw or anyone else were at that didnt get paid. The people that are helping put this show on are one of the people that put on one of the shows that you think i was paid for. Have paw paw ask I promise you ,you are wrong I have never made one cent off any event you have gone to that I have been involved in so once again your wrong and I still( like you) stand by what I say there will be drama if you show up. I have given you my # and you still dont call and you continue to talk crap about stuff you dont know the full facts about. I will not back down from this. I asked you to call and you didnt and it has come to this, your wrong about eerything you think you know about and you continue to talk. Show up if you want but know there will be issues. you choose not to call and get the facts but you continue to talk.. You know my number call and stop talking about stuff you know nothing about. I would call you but I dont have your # or you can just show up and deal with the drama then its your choice. Most people that know me know I dont talk sh** like this but this issue is something Im totally right about and Justin is totally wrong about and will not let it go unsaid regardless of who is upset about it. Sorry to anyone that has nothing to do with this I tried to get him to call me and talk about this outside of stuntlife.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:57 AM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

baahh hahaha.. and you wonder why I would rather go to the other stunt show.. and kick it with CT boys..
Old 11-09-2005, 02:01 AM

Baahhh Ok well thats fine
Old 11-09-2005, 02:19 AM

bigbrian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MATT L
$25

$25!!!! You might see me standing on the side of the road, dressed up like a homeless guy trying to get some money.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:40 AM
Regular StuntLifer

ipimp is an unknown quantity at this point

http://houston.motorcycleshows.com/i.../v42/index.cvn
Old 11-09-2005, 02:41 AM

NORMANCHICK is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW drama! LOL here I am sad cause I can't go and you guys are acting like babies! AJ I hope the show goes well and I am sorry I can't help ya out! Gotta get out of debt so I can move next month!
Old 11-09-2005, 03:51 AM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

wheelies and boxing and aj makin popcorn necklaces and smearing butter on her ****.

sounds good to me.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:55 AM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

you mean all you cats coming down aren't getting paid...... well, Ill take my cut, and buy everyone a mountain dew........ lol....

BTW, RRC, we had the IMS show this past weekend is Ft. Worth, and I thought it sucked.......... you should come out, I would like to meet ya....

Justin, and Shawn, can't wait to see both of you guys again...... it's been awhile..... if for some reason ***** goes down, save it for the after party..... when a I can film the whole ordeal........ lol

we'll party Saturday night, Ill buy the first round for you two........ wwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttssssss up.............
Old 11-09-2005, 03:58 AM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by justin75south
wheelies and boxing and aj makin popcorn necklaces and smearing butter on her ****.

sounds good to me.
hey *****, go 2 bed, and work on dem stoppies....... could you believe how far I was rolling tonight..... Im still in the stoked mode.......... lol
Old 11-09-2005, 07:36 AM

codebluezx9r is an unknown quantity at this point

DAAAAAAAAAAAAANG OK IM DEFINATLY GOING NOW CAUSE I THINKY YOU ALL NEED JESUS!!!!!! hey scott i forgive you for not answering the phone and im sorry for talkin smack on you before....see how easy that is guys....forgive and forget and get on with life. AJ i called you and left a message did you get it? GOD LOVES YOU ALL NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SUCK AT STUNTING...LOL.

Quick Reply: Stunt Show