How many peeps from Texas even come to this forum?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 09:03 PM

StangGoddess is an unknown quantity at this point
We have PLEANTY of sights... Tell Patrick to e mail me if you guys want VIP passes anywhere.
Old 11-27-2003, 09:08 PM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
The team on their way to Dallas right now. Should be riding tomorrow. I wadded mine up Wed, so I couldn't make it. maybe next time.
Old 11-27-2003, 09:17 PM

StangGoddess is an unknown quantity at this point
Good one. I was gonna VIP you guys at Clubhouse and then drag you guys to Vinny Pauls for the after party...lol
Old 11-27-2003, 09:55 PM

Teamates say they want to meet up still, lol. I just called them, they are about 30 min from Dallas. They will be with Pat tomorrow, and Sunday. I'll have to catch yall another time, lol,
Old 11-28-2003, 10:50 AM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point
....Looking forward to kickin it with stang goddess! VIP is good! Very good! Give me a call @ (409)284-3609 cell.
later, Paw Paw
Old 11-30-2003, 04:53 PM

twiztdsprkt is an unknown quantity at this point
houston

Originally posted by wonderboy
Dam that sounds like some **** you would say.......LOL
Kool im going to be in houston, riding all sat. night with some friends, come down and check us out. Got some new **** to show you.

by the way im from houston i wont be ridin til spring and i can drop some cash but which group hangs out down at rankin rd north of houston on the 45 strip they cant do **** just wheelies and week as endos i can do more **** on flat land on my dirtbike haha
Old 11-30-2003, 05:28 PM

That's not the best way to ask how it is. For all you know it could be someone on this board, lol, doubt it though, lol. What you gonna get in the spring
Old 11-30-2003, 08:57 PM

new bike

Originally posted by BunaRocket
That's not the best way to ask how it is. For all you know it could be someone on this board, lol, doubt it though, lol. What you gonna get in the spring
`

im not sure yet i used to love the r1 but im a yamaha man as far as dirtbikes and quads go used to have a raptor now got a yz 125 but im kinda leaning torward a cbr 900 or a kaw zx 9 but not sure i want something i wont grow out of but i want something to cruise comfortably and stil maybee stunt a little you gotta understand im 6'3" and 190 lbs so a 600 feels like a mini bike any input? im keepin my dirtbike though its a 2000 yz 125 and i got it set up for freestyle but what sux is i kant get that til spring either i just moved here from ohio and left it with most of my other stuff til i could go back with the truck and get it so in the mean time im workin my a$$ off and savin money i dont wanna pay much more that 3 grand cause i dont want the full coverage insurence bill haha sorry bout the novel LoL
Old 11-30-2003, 09:05 PM

If your going to go hardcore stuntin, don't get the ZX 9, or the R1 in my opinion. If your doing the occasional tank wheelies or high speed stuff go for it they are both really good bikes, they just aren't for 12s. People swear by the 900RR all day, and I'm hear to tell you in my opinion I'll never own another one. I had mine for 1 month and sold it. I've never hated a bike more. You won't outgrow a 600 though, I went to a 750, and I"ll probably go back to it next time. I like my GSXR, although the 929's are bad also, that is with a damper, lol. Sorry for my novel, this is just some of my personal imput
Old 11-30-2003, 09:13 PM

gsxr

yea i like the gsxrs's alot especially the srad's i was thinkin bout gettin a 600 ridin it til it got boring and then dop a 750 in it all u gotta do is re weld the motor mounts and it skips the heavy bike insurence price haha i did that with my mustang 4 cyl to 5.0 haha they never found out anyways u know anyone in houston actually i live out more by conroe i just always see a wolff pack down at renkin rd and there always the say crew theres one good rider on a gsxr and thats alll ive witnessed and im down there almost every weekend until the cops come then we go back to the gas station and wait fot sht to settle FTP all they do is chase u out and give a ticket to the last fast and furious wannabee in the line of cars gettin out
Old 11-30-2003, 09:45 PM

lol, I know a couple of groups in Houston, but am not sure where they hang honestly. I live about 90 miles east of you. Oh and that's what I did, just dropped the 750 motor in there
Old 12-08-2003, 08:55 PM

yamaha203 is an unknown quantity at this point
im in dallas always looking for more people to ride with, ride or stunt. we have got safe places on lock, no cops, no problems
Old 12-14-2003, 11:09 AM

oompa13 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm in beaumont
Old 12-17-2003, 01:21 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

NiNja QTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Not me
Old 12-22-2003, 11:49 PM

D-WIT-IT is an unknown quantity at this point
UFD representing West Texas (Lubbock). :YEAH

Thanks to Big Balla (aka Aaron) Where all hooked on stunin and now our bikes look like ****. Thanks for the direction BB, we where gettin tired of riden around lookin for curves that aren't there.
Old 12-28-2003, 07:52 PM

BigBalla is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by D-WIT-IT
UFD representing West Texas (Lubbock). :YEAH

Thanks to Big Balla (aka Aaron) Where all hooked on stunin and now our bikes look like ****. Thanks for the direction BB, we where gettin tired of riden around lookin for curves that aren't there.
this must be Dwight? if so, good to see yo back in sept. Always glad to hear of the progress made in lubbock.

Tell everyone i said whats up and ride a big freakkinn wheelie around the loop for me!

Aaron
Old 12-31-2003, 11:54 AM

Who's Aaron, does he ever ride anymore . Is that the guy that teaches Pawpaw to rocks slow 12's and when that dork on the GSXR finally starts riding again, he's nowhere to be found, lol.

Let's ride bro, New Years my spot. Give us a call
Old 12-31-2003, 06:52 PM
HD03.tk Moderator

delinquent is an unknown quantity at this point
HD BOY in da house
Old 01-07-2004, 04:47 AM

CaJuNsOuLjA is an unknown quantity at this point
H-town checkin' in...
Old 01-10-2004, 06:46 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point
...You boy's still ride in H town? I heard everyone decided to quit cuz they were scared! lol j/k fellows! Yall know Paw Paw still loves yall!
later, Keith

Quick Reply: How many peeps from Texas even come to this forum?