Triple Xtreme Photo Gallery
www.TripleXtreme.net
Fort Lauderdale, FL

this place is dead

Old 03-14-2003, 05:13 PM

Boughetto is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Sha Nay Nay
Tower Shops??? on University? Anyone ever go there? I heard a bunch of cars meet there on Friday.

I am going to check it out tonight and then go to Fudd's

Dave you have nice banker's hours...riding in the afternoon lol

Are you going to Hoots next Tuesday?

Lata
Sha nay nay
Ya I do, that's what happens when you never work and have no $ Im tired, way too hot out man. Summer is here already!

Next week already does not look good for me, Ive got to write 2 research papers
Old 03-17-2003, 08:58 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Sha Nay Nay is an unknown quantity at this point
Well....I went to Tower Shops Friday. It was cool. Alot of old cars, new cars, I was really surprised at how many cars were there and they had vendors etc. Then went to Fudds there were alot of bikes there. AND this couple got engaged! This huge semi pulled up on the street in front of Fudds & on the side there was a sign that said "Helen will you marry me" the truck was honking the horn and everyone was screaming and reving there bikes it was pretty cool! never saw anything like that before.

Research.. call me a geek but I liked doing papers. Hey you gotta take a break some time so - just make sure you jump on the bike for awhile...

If it is nice tomorrow I want to go to Hooters.
Old 03-17-2003, 09:16 AM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Holy ****. We were at Fudds and left around 9:30 or so. When did that semi pull up. Thats sweet as hell!
Old 03-17-2003, 10:35 AM

I think it was around 10 or 10:30. I couldn't believe it...I was like look you guys that truck is asking someone to marry them... and then it stopped right in front. Everyone must have known because all the guys were on their bikes and I just thought a big group was getting ready to "race out" but they started reving & honking. The semi was so big it even had one of those little trucks behind it with the yellow lights on the top. Someone went to alot of trouble to get that girly's attention. it was cool

If anyone knows them tell em congrats & that was really cool!
Old 03-17-2003, 10:45 AM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it was around 10 or 10:30. I couldn't believe it...I was like look you guys that truck is asking someone to marry them... and then it stopped right in front. Everyone must have known because all the guys were on their bikes and I just thought a big group was getting ready to "race out" but they started reving & honking. The semi was so big it even had one of those little trucks behind it with the yellow lights on the top. Someone went to alot of trouble to get that girly's attention. it was cool

If anyone knows them tell em congrats & that was really cool!
Thats pretty insane...

I'm always a sucker for those types of things...wish I could have seen it.
Old 03-17-2003, 10:55 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
thats awesome
Old 03-17-2003, 02:12 PM

Sounds like a memorable event. I rode Sunday AM, and wanted to check out some of races at Moroso, but that thing called work got in the way. I might go to Hooter's tomorrow night, after basketball.
Old 03-17-2003, 02:21 PM

Cool.

I wanted to go to Moroso but I had to go to a b-day party for my girlfriends 1 yr old. we took the bike and got caught in the rain!!! ugh! soaked! then had to go home & wash it down! I couldn't put her away wet & dirty ya know.

How was Moroso anything interesting happen?
Old 03-17-2003, 02:25 PM

Cool.

I wanted to go to Moroso but I had to go to a b-day party for my girlfriends 1 yr old. we took the bike and got caught in the rain!!! ugh! soaked! then had to go home & wash it down! I couldn't put her away wet & dirty ya know.

How was Moroso anything interesting happen?
Im not sure, I was not there long enough to find out. But there were a ton of bikes at the Shell on BeeLine.