God Bless the riders & familes

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 01:17 PM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

LEE OF RONIN is an unknown quantity at this point
God Bless the riders & familes

I don't really know what chain of events has even lead me to come here. Of course death is a sad topic to want to address so I have never really stopped to visit this forum. Most may only come when they have bad news to place here. I think I often think of God when ever I need something, but I think sometimes we should maybe stop and think of him during the good times too.

But right now all we in this forum can do is ask his blessing in this already bad times. And with that said.... "May God Bless" the familes and friends of the fallen riders, and may they rest in peace. And as a still learning Christian I now understand that for God to listen to our prayers we must add to them..."IN JESUS NAME AMEN".

lee martin
Old 06-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: God Bless the riders & familes

hey man i think this was a really great thing for you to do. Sometimes people really need god in thier lives but dont realize it. I saw your forum and also as a growing christian know that he can make a difference. Stunt riding in my town is really taking a fall. People are getting paralized and dying left and right. There is no place to stunt because cops are all over it. I work at a local church, so maybe when our parking lot gets re- paved we can just stunt there. im gonna add you to my buddy list if you dont mind.

be safe and god bless
Old 06-08-2004, 02:14 PM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

LEE OF RONIN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: God Bless the riders & familes

Originally Posted by teamclc
hey man i think this was a really great thing for you to do. Sometimes people really need god in thier lives but dont realize it. I saw your forum and also as a growing christian know that he can make a difference. Stunt riding in my town is really taking a fall. People are getting paralized and dying left and right. There is no place to stunt because cops are all over it. I work at a local church, so maybe when our parking lot gets re- paved we can just stunt there. im gonna add you to my buddy list if you dont mind.

be safe and god bless

Thanks for your reply man, and plz do add me. That's a sad story you just explained too. I sometimes think that this is all not worth it. That normally happens everytime someone I know goes down. I still feel uneasy about a friend from LST in phila. that died named Mike. I really don't know how I would feel if I lived where you are seeing it often.
But I am still riding and doing my thing. I try to get closer to Jesus so maybe I can one day be a good influance on my riding buddies. That's like really my main goal. It's just that I struggle to set better priorities right now.

You be safe to bro, & God bless

p.s. holla at me anytime