R.I.P. - Scott Sharp, my father

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 01:43 AM

redhenracing2 is a decent person
R.I.P. - Scott Sharp, my father

My father, Mr. Jeffrey Scott Sharp, died a few weeks ago. He had been fighting a cancerous brain tumor for the past 8 years. When he first found out about it, they said he had all of two years, if that, to live. Yet he fought it out, took all the treatment he could to prolong it, and never complained not once. Within the past year, he lived his life to the fullest. He bought a Porsche 911, which was left to my sister. He took trips, played hooky from work a few times, and had a hell of a time while he could. He never rode a bike, but he always supported me in everything that I did, no matter how ridiculous or dangerous it may have been. He went into a coma one night, and died a few days into it, just as the doctors said he would. His entire family was by his side him the whole time. Rest in peace dad.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:29 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: R.I.P. - Scott Sharp, my father

sorry for your loss man ..

glad to hear he had some fun before the end came , i just lost an uncle to lung cancer
Old 06-09-2009, 03:54 AM

i just noticed this. this is word for word from my sister's (his daughter's) myspace page. she put this up in the 'who id like to meet' section, and when i saw it, the tears started rolling. I couldnt help it. she is 13. """Yeahh, sure I've already met him. But now hes gone and I want to meet him again. My dad is my best friend and always will be. He was always there for me no matter what and now he will always be there to protect me. I'm not mad and I'm not sad that he isn't here anymore. There is no more suffering for him, no more pain, no more tubes, no more medicine, he is in a place where nothing can hurt him. He had a tough ride but he held on as long as he could, he was a fighter, he wasn't gonna give up. But I guess God needed another angel to spread their wings and help him look after his loved ones. My daddy is there when I shut my eyes, and that is all I need. He has taught me to be strong no matter what comes my way, and now that he isn't here I have to be, I have to take what life gives me and make the best of it. I made a simple promise to my dad, and now I'm trying my best to keep it. I love him with all my heart!"""
Old 06-09-2009, 09:05 AM

jono mono is a decent person

R.i.p
Old 06-09-2009, 10:21 AM
SLOPDIDDY

SLOPDIDDY will become famous soon enough

sorry for your loss . rip to your pops.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:10 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Thats sad buddy. Sorry for your loss.

Sucks that your sis' got the Porsche though
Old 06-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

like omr said..rip - sorry for your loss. but its good to hear he had some fun while he still could!!

and go drive that porshe til your sis is old enough to drive
Old 06-09-2009, 11:37 AM

thanks guys. i really am glad that she got the porsche though, i would probably do some crazy **** and mess it up. its an '86 model, and he spent about six months restoring and rebuilding EVERYTHING. he went over that car and replaced ALL of the parts with genuine, original parts, and it is nice and minty. if it was a turbo though, i might have fought for it
Old 06-09-2009, 11:38 AM
RIP Delores F.

BenStunts pa pa is a decent person

rip man...sorry for ur loss
Old 06-09-2009, 05:51 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

sorry about your pops man. hes got good taste. 86 is the best year porsche. show your sis how to drive it right.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:34 PM

cbr717 is a decent person

RIP man. sorrry for you lose