RIP Brian Pedone Donations for his 3 children

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 10:05 PM

JFLACO610 is a decent person
RIP Brian Pedone Donations for his 3 children

Hey everyone, I've recently lost a great friend & rider my childrens uncle Brian. He leaves 3 children & a wife & Im posting this not only in his rememberence, but to help raise donations for his 3 children. I'm going to leave this link & when I find out more info on where the money is being sent I will let you all know. If there is any way I can do it myself through my PayPal & give the Pedone family the money I will account I will. Please everyone be safe, the accident was not his fault. Thank you.

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2..._was_from.html
Old 10-14-2008, 12:55 PM

1GixxerGirl is a decent person
Re: RIP Brian Pedone Donations for his 3 children

Originally Posted by JFLACO610
Hey everyone, I've recently lost a great friend & rider my childrens uncle Brian. He leaves 3 children & a wife & Im posting this not only in his rememberence, but to help raise donations for his 3 children. I'm going to leave this link & when I find out more info on where the money is being sent I will let you all know. If there is any way I can do it myself through my PayPal & give the Pedone family the money I will account I will. Please everyone be safe, the accident was not his fault. Thank you.

Man, I am sorry for your loss. I just lost a friend on Rt. 33 in W.VA a month ago. I am doing a Benefit Halloween Bash to raise money for his wife and kid. If you need help, please let me know. I can do a poker run for them or something and get all the sponsors that are sponsoring this event to help out too. Let me know.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:35 PM

JFLACO610 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 1GixxerGirl
Man, I am sorry for your loss. I just lost a friend on Rt. 33 in W.VA a month ago. I am doing a Benefit Halloween Bash to raise money for his wife and kid. If you need help, please let me know. I can do a poker run for them or something and get all the sponsors that are sponsoring this event to help out too. Let me know.
Help is appreciated cuz I dont do this often n just wanna help out cuz he was a good dude, good dad, good to ppl. Hook me up wit some ideas
Old 11-13-2008, 06:54 PM

krazzygurl1031 is a decent person

I just want to thank you for what you are trying to do for My Nephews and My Niece, I am still in shock over all this. I miss him everyday. I know he is watching over all of us now, and I know he is proud of all of you for being there for his family. I know that his children were proud to call him Daddy and I was honored to know him. I am trying to raise money as well, I have 2 Boys of my own, but I will do what I can they are my Family as well You can write back any time I will do my best to make him Proud May he R.I.P. We will miss him,but never forget him.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:07 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1GixxerGirl
Rt 33 in WVa is a great road for motorcycles. I hit it a couple of times every summer. Sorry to hear about your loss. R.I.P.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:04 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Sorry to hear about your loss. R.I.P.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:52 PM

Rider Nolonger is a decent person

Originally Posted by JFLACO610

I Just want you all to know that i was the driver of that accident and IT WAS NOT MY FAULT! Brian ran a red light and i happen to be there when he was. I am very sorry for his familys loss and everything that they are going through. I have seen a nimber of posters, postings and all types of propaganda trashing me for what happened and ill tell you what who ever wants to talk can come find me. The paper said where i live so its no secret. It was a horrible accident and i am left with it for the rest of my life and will probably never ride on the road again becuase of it. I just hope we can all learn from one persons mistake and not try and put the blame on someone else like we all almost always try to do when tragedy happens. Thank You.

Last edited by Rider Nolonger; 02-19-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: not
Old 02-19-2009, 06:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Rider Nolonger
I Just want you all to know that i was the driver of that accident and IT WAS NOT MY FAULT! Brian ran a red light and i happen to be there when he was. I am very sorry for his familys loss and everything that they are going through. I have seen a nimber of posters, postings and all types of propaganda trashing me for what happened and ill tell you what who ever wants to talk can come find me. The paper said where i live so its no secret. It was a horrible accident and i am left with it for the rest of my life and will probably never ride on the road again becuase of it. I just hope we can all learn from one persons mistake and not try and put the blame on someone else like we all almost always try to do when tragedy happens. Thank You.
this is not the place for you to plead your case , this is a thread for him and his family , who cares what people on a thread say about you right now ....
Old 02-19-2009, 08:59 PM
SoMeThInG sIcK

CBR929Stunter is a decent person

R.i.p.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:12 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
this is not the place for you to plead your case , this is a thread for him and his family , who cares what people on a thread say about you right now ....
Word +100000000. Not the place guy

My condolences to the Family and Friends.