Birdman Weapons Systems .50 BMG

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 08:55 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
Birdman Weapons Systems .50 BMG

You guys might find this funny, guaranteed to fire one shot!

Old 05-31-2004, 09:00 AM

Re: Birdman Weapons Systems .50 BMG

Instant serial number!!!!

Old 05-31-2004, 09:03 AM

I would still rather have this one from Barret, at least its good for more than one shot..... gauranteed!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	front_rifles.jpeg
Views:	100
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	81473  
Old 05-31-2004, 09:06 AM

This is some James Bond **** right here -

Old 05-31-2004, 09:19 AM

How about a 300 round mag for an Uzi?

Old 05-31-2004, 09:28 AM

It happens time and time again. You fire off a M1 incendiary, API round or even the much ballyhooed Raufoss .50 BMG round only to be left completely disappointed in the lack of true "Hollywood" blast effects. Many times you just get a poof of smoke ...or don't get anything at all! BWS, Inc has taken a dramatic leap forward in small arms ammunition technology with the advent of the world's first MicroNuclear .50 BMG projectile. Behold, the "Nuke50" MicroNuclear .50 BMG round!

Most of you have already heard all of the stories about how the U.S. military used depleted Uranium as the substrate material for the projectiles lobbed at the Iraqis during "Desert Storm". Now there are all of these quasi-radioactive chunks of metal messing up all of that pretty desert scenery ...not to mention the 500 year half-life that many generations must face. Birdman Weapons Systems, Inc. realized the potential of these heavy metal projectiles in combination with today's modern Celeron/Pentium microcircuitry achievements. We combined these two hi-tech advancements in technology to bring you a mind bending MicroNuclear blast in a tiny, convenient and affordable package. The blast factor of just one single Nuke50 projectile is equivalent to 1,200 pounds of TNT! That's SERIOUS firepower folks! Not only that, you don't have any chunks of Uranium laying around for someone else to have to clean up!

What is the
"Nuke50 Delivery System?"

The Nuke50 Delivery System is a masterfully designed custom pistol chambered to fire any standard NATO .50 BMG ammunition. The pistol is outfitted with a custom proprietary "BWS Imaging System" for extreme long distance target acquisition with a hand gun. The "complete" Nuke50 Delivery systems includes a specially designed "Concealed Carry Case" and a tactical chemical/radiation suit (also seen in the video clips). Although it is not really necessary to have the entire system, it is strongly recommended for persons not properly trained or experienced in current MicroNuclear architectures and related capabilities.

Obviously these Nuke50 MicroNuclear rounds are far more hazardous than any current commercially available explosive (based on size) and the proprietary MicroNuclear substrate has not yet been registered by the BATF or any division of the U.S. Government as a "non-legal product". This means that for the time being, Nuke50 is available for purchase on the commercial market. However, this does NOT reduce the firepower potential of the Nuke50 round. This is STILL the same firepower as 12K pounds of TNT at the pull of the trigger! For this very reason, usage should be limited to applications consistent with the explosive force generated from the Nuke50 round.

Possible Nuke50 usage ranges from building demolition, military reinforcement compromising, and man-made lake developments all the way down to common farmland "pest control" ...as long as the area where the Nuke50 is to be used will not result in any unexpected collateral damage to surrounding areas or structures. For instance, BWS, Inc. was recently awarded a very lucrative contract by the city of Cincinnati for the speedy removal of the remaining structures making up the seldom used "Riverfront Stadium" ...which failed to ever produce a single Super Bowl victory in over 30 years (since its inception) and has thus become an eyesore . Although tempted to do this job for FREE, BWS has chosen to accept the city's money and complete the job at considerable savings to the angry tax paying citizens of Cincinnati. Some argue that the Cincinnat Bengals should actually be INSIDE the stadium during the Nuke50 demolition process ...but that's another story!

SUMMARY:
If it's big, and it's in your way ....BLOW IT UP!

Email BWS for more details and ordering information!
Old 05-31-2004, 10:25 AM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

That's good shot "When you only need one shot" That guy has way too much time
Old 05-31-2004, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by CruiserErik
That's good shot "When you only need one shot" That guy has way too much time
This is the first one, I saw it FOREVER ago, and only found www.birdman.org today, too f'ing funny!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Homeboy Nyte Sytes.jpeg
Views:	42
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	81491  
Old 05-31-2004, 02:43 PM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person

i want one. Where can i get one??????????