i don't know if this should be in this thread or not..

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 11:44 AM

Paligurl2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: i don't know if this should be in this thread or not..

Originally Posted by KC Becky
if you don't cool it, this is going to be you
thats my girl
Old 05-11-2004, 08:30 AM

stugots79 is an unknown quantity at this point

KC Becky if I had a dog that looked like you I wouldn't bother shaving it's *** and teaching it to walk backwards I'd take it for a ride down the highway and at about 85mph kick you I mean the dog out of the car. Now thats just my :YEAH
Old 05-11-2004, 08:54 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stugots79
KC Becky if I had a dog that looked like you I wouldn't bother shaving it's *** and teaching it to walk backwards I'd take it for a ride down the highway and at about 85mph kick you I mean the dog out of the car. Now thats just my :YEAH
ouch, but man you're awesome
Old 05-11-2004, 11:24 AM

Thats the nicest thing a fat slob has ever said to me
Old 05-11-2004, 04:26 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

fat slob??? i heard you are the one that ate alot of donuts
Old 05-12-2004, 09:45 PM

Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

fat slob??? i heard you are the one that ate alot of donuts

That's one of the reasons the military rejected him.

Now he is just a pissy cop. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :YEAH
Old 05-13-2004, 05:35 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about

I am not reading all of this... this is all blah blah blah...too damn much to read folks....

have I caught the regulars virus?

I don't want to read all that ****.....*** that yall
Old 05-13-2004, 07:35 AM

Your right just because someone works for cops it means that they are a cop. Sorry to disapoint you all because you thought you had something on me but you don't. Keep up the good detective work though. You dumb asses would make good cops, KC Becky already has the weight on her so she should go sign right up. Hey Becky where you born a fat slob waste of life or did you have to work on it.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:31 AM
what is he doing?

Your right just because someone works for cops it means that they are a cop. Sorry to disapoint you all because you thought you had something on me but you don't. Keep up the good detective work though. You dumb asses would make good cops, KC Becky already has the weight on her so she should go sign right up. Hey Becky where you born a fat slob waste of life or did you have to work on it.
you are just retarded now, i'm not that fat to be a cop just keep it up
and bikerboy....just read it, you'll like it
Old 05-13-2004, 11:33 AM

whoa easy killer.. ...wtf's wrong with you..we all heard you opinion on the thread which ur entitiled to...but whats with the becky bashing. for one...shes far from a fat slob and 2 shes a doll so ur ******* remarks arent appreciated and are completely unnecessary. didnt ur mother teach u if u dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.. ( oh yeah and fyi..u dont sound like a bigger man when u try and put girls down )
Old 05-13-2004, 11:43 AM

So I gave my opinon and then Becky starts talking ish about me so I should just shut up and Becky can put what ever she wants on her. Your retarted if you don't like it don't read what me and Becky right back to each other. She's doing fine by herself. Soooo trick
Old 05-13-2004, 11:47 AM
what is he doing?

So I gave my opinon and then Becky starts talking ish about me so I should just shut up and Becky can put what ever she wants on her. Your retarted if you don't like it don't read what me and Becky right back to each other. She's doing fine by herself. Soooo trick
back off of pali jerkoff, you are such a dick
Old 05-13-2004, 11:49 AM

trick?! wtf... ummk i was tryin to give a lil friendly advice..and there u go with the name calling..believe me becky can def. handle thing son her own..i know that if that **** was directed towards me i would be pissed. but u go on with ur woman bashing if thats how u get ur kicks. i know for some guys it makes them feel better and more of a man when they talk **** to women...so go ahead no skin off my ***...just one question ***, do u beat ur women as well when they get out of line?
Old 05-13-2004, 11:52 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by Paligurl2
trick?! wtf... ummk i was tryin to give a lil friendly advice..and there u go with the name calling..believe me becky can def. handle thing son her own..i know that if that **** was directed towards me i would be pissed. but u go on with ur woman bashing if thats how u get ur kicks. i know for some guys it makes them feel better and more of a man when they talk **** to women...so go ahead no skin off my ***...just one question ***, do u beat ur women as well when they get out of line?
oh the drama!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	misc15.jpeg
Views:	46
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	79065  
Old 05-13-2004, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Angel Of Death
oh the drama!

none here..he's just a ***** so no skin off our asses
Old 05-13-2004, 11:54 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by Angel Of Death
oh the drama!
if i was at home, i would have a better one...
Old 05-13-2004, 11:56 AM

if i was at home, i would have a better one...
your gallery
Old 05-13-2004, 11:57 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by Paligurl2
your gallery
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2004, 12:10 PM

Listen Paligurl if a guy wrote the same ish this wouldn't be any different. I would put my opinon he would get pissed and we would go back and forth. Why do you gotta keep bringing up that shes a girl WTF does that gotta do with it NOTHING. so TRICK
Old 05-13-2004, 12:58 PM
what is he doing?

Listen Paligurl if a guy wrote the same ish this wouldn't be any different. I would put my opinon he would get pissed and we would go back and forth. Why do you gotta keep bringing up that shes a girl WTF does that gotta do with it NOTHING. so TRICK
yeah, i've been stupid and went back and forth with your ***, making me look stupid as hell.......i'm not posting no more to you so i'm not on your level.

Quick Reply: i don't know if this should be in this thread or not..