Jesse Jackson meets the pope **kinda racial**

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 07:43 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve
Jesse Jackson meets the pope **changed due to BS**

Changed due to too much BS about it.

Jesse Jackson was walking down the street and he saw the pope. He said, "Hi."

The Pope said "Hi."

Then the pope started clucking like a chicken while running in a circle. Then a bus hit him.

The end.

Last edited by Lotensin22; 02-04-2004 at 03:45 AM.
Old 01-28-2004, 08:31 AM

ruff ryda is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jesse Jackson meets the pope **kinda racial**

Originally Posted by Lotensin22
Ok, first, I'm not a racist, no flames.

Ok, Rev. Jesse Jackson is walking down the street with two other black men, eating a bucket of KFC, when they see the pope across the street. Rev. Jackson says, "Hey man, that's the pope over there! I'm gonna go talk to this guy." So he walks across the street, and his two buddies watch as he says a few words, and the pope says a few back to him while making the sign of the cross.

As Rev. Jackson comes walking back, his buddies say "Damn man! You just got blessed by the pope! The mother f--kin' POPE, man!"

Rev. Jackson says, "Naw man, he just pointed at my chickin, at me, then at you guys, then back down the street the way we came, while saying, 'You, take your bucket of chicken, those two ni--ers, and get the ***** back to your hood."
Old 01-29-2004, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by ruff ryda

Thank you.
Old 01-29-2004, 01:16 PM

RedHot is an unknown quantity at this point

that was terrible
Old 01-29-2004, 02:44 PM

EndoPro is an unknown quantity at this point

Its makin fun of the pope, not blacks, hahaah good joke in my oppinion.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:00 AM

Yeah, it's not dissing blacks, it's the point that the pope would say that. Jeez, some people are blinded by there own self absorbed non racism, which, I would say, makes them racist.

Oh yeah, and jokes about Jesus, death, war, gays....all that **** is cool huh? Yeah, double standards are a bitch.

Last edited by Lotensin22; 01-30-2004 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Because I can
Old 01-30-2004, 01:59 PM

Mogwai will become famous soon enough

I thought it was funny
Old 02-02-2004, 10:41 AM

daCrunk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not racist,yeah right b!t*h!!! Now if you said that to me, me being black I would have beat the dog $h!t out of you!!!
Old 02-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Regular StuntLifer

smoothkustard is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that if a joke is funny it doesnt matter who it is about its still funny.
Old 02-03-2004, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by daCrunk1
Not racist,yeah right b!t*h!!! Now if you said that to me, me being black I would have beat the dog $h!t out of you!!!

Gee, what a surprise, an idiot. How about this, "being black" and all, go find yourself a sense of humor and choke on it. Some good buds of mine are black, in fact I heard that from my black friend, and he thought it was a f*cking riot. So why don't you try sticking your head up your a$$, see if it fits. Not to mention, kick my ***? How about grow the ***** up. So the next time you feel ignorant enough to try and clown someone because you are too Got-Damned sensitive, just remember, your opinion of me means as much to me as everyone else I don't know and don't care about.

Last edited by Lotensin22; 02-03-2004 at 03:25 AM.
Old 02-03-2004, 11:41 AM

RedHot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smoothkustard
i think that if a joke is funny it doesnt matter who it is about its still funny.
Problem is . . . it wasn't that funny
Old 02-03-2004, 01:15 PM

daCrunk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Lotensin22]
Gee, what a surprise, an idiot. How about this, "being black" and all, go find yourself a sense of humor and choke on it. Some good buds of mine are black, in fact I heard that from my black friend, and he thought it was a f*cking riot. So why don't you try sticking your head up your a$$, see if it fits. Not to mention, kick my ***? How about grow the ***** up. So the next time you feel ignorant enough to try and clown someone because you are too Got-Damned sensitive, just remember, your opinion of me means as much to me as everyone else I don't know and don't care about.[/QUE

Eat a dick :t
Old 02-03-2004, 03:37 PM

Some good buds of mine are black, in fact I heard that from my black friend, and he thought it was a f*cking riot..
Let me guess..... You got a black hat, a pair of black boots, aaannd a colored tv!
Old 02-03-2004, 04:59 PM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry i am offended too...not because im black...(im not)...but because my kids are and the use of the "n" word is not cool in my book..i have alot of white and black friends and the white friends know not to say those jokes around me..sorry just my oppinion...not funny at all...and you knew it was racial thats even in the title of the post....maybe i shouldnt have looked at it but still i think its ****ed up
Old 02-03-2004, 11:29 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about

Gee, what a surprise, an idiot. Not to mention, kick my ***? How about grow the ***** up..

He didn't say he was going to kick your ***. He said if you said that to him on the street he would beat the **** out of you. And frankly, in my book, that is grounds for truoble to start on both sides. Yes, you can start a fight saying something so stupid. Adults or kids that would definately be an aggresive thing to say. If you can't eat your **** if someone were going to do something then don't say it.

And, no it wasn't all that funny. Actually it was lame....
Old 02-03-2004, 11:30 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sinista
sorry i am offended too...not because im black...(im not)...but because my kids are and the use of the "n" word is not cool in my book..i have alot of white and black friends and the white friends know not to say those jokes around me..sorry just my oppinion...not funny at all...and you knew it was racial thats even in the title of the post....maybe i shouldnt have looked at it but still i think its ****ed up

right on man...........
Old 02-04-2004, 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by ruff ryda
Let me guess..... You got a black hat, a pair of black boots, aaannd a colored tv!
WTF are you talking about? Like I said, my bud Mitchell told me that joke, and he IS a black man. If you doubt I have black friends, then so the hell what, I'm not out to prove jack.

OK, LET ME SAY THIS. I did not mean to offend anyone, and I offer my sincere appologies to anyone who was offended. At least a couple who were offended were decent enough to not talk sh*t, just give their opinion and why, and I respect that. The N word is probably the worst racial slur, and I purposefully left the two g's out because I myself don't even want to type it. I get pissed every time I hear a black person call another that, even in a friendly manner because I do not see it as a term of endearment or whatever lame *** excuse they want to use, it's a racial slur and nothing else. If I had used punks or something, I bet opinions would have been hella different, but I just repeated the joke as I heard it. I also see the double standard on here that a lot of you seem to be missing. Jokes about Michael Jackson being a white woman are fine, as is bashing gays and Jesus and basically anything else, as long as it isn't black. I think that's BS. I'm deleating the joke because I'm tired of a bunch of people not understanding that a joke does not necesarily(sp) reflect the opinions of the one telling it, and it was just that, a damned joke. I actually did hear that from Mitch, a guy I ride with, and that dude jokes and says that in a dark room, you can find him by looking for eyes and teeth. But then again, I'm his friend, it might not be so funny if someone else said that to him, but I never asked. He told me the joke, so I figured it wouldn't **** too many people off, being as how most people on here get along just fine and understand that what we say isn't always what we mean. Meanwhile, Ruff Ryda up there has to comment on the fact that I said I heard it from a "black" friend, well, if I had just said "a friend" then you would all assume that he was a racist too. And the insinuation that my black friends are boots and a hat, oh and a color tv...very funny might I add, I think we have a comedian posing as an engineer here, is matched in stupidity only by it's ignorance. I wasn't trying to pull a cop-out, but of course someone jumped the gun and got defensive even of that statement. Here's a fact that might make you see why I figured most people would get that the joke wasn't dissing blacks: not only do I have middle eastern blood in my veins, but my Uncle by marriage is an Iraqi, and you all take such great pleasure in watching 3 of them get shot by an apache. I never pulled my "I could bitch and moan about that!" card. I never say **** when some of you guys say "raghead, towel head, camel humpers" etc. So I figured that even if you guys didn't see the humor in it, you might understand that it WAS NOT a joke against blacks, the same way when you say **** about Middle Eastern people, I assume you mean the terrorists, or others that do in fact need shooting, and I leave it at that. Perhaps when people stop being so quick to call RACIST! we can start getting past racial BS. But until then, we all must lay in the beds we make. Once again, I apologize, I meant no offense. However, to all the people that talked sh*t instead of being mature about it and voicing real complaints, this apology is not to you. It's meant only for those that read it, were offended, and said why they were in a respectable manner.

Last edited by Lotensin22; 02-04-2004 at 07:01 AM.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:31 AM

covertwar is a decent person

I didn't read your reply man, but I know you are a cool ddue, I bullshitted around with you on the forums a bit, but while the joke may be funny, or interesting, this is the kind of thing you keep in closed circles and discuss with people you know, here on the net everybody can read this from many different kinds of backgrounds and opinion bases, so it wasn't the brightest idea to post here, as you can see a few that read it and were offended posted their response.

It's perfectly okay to have an opinion, or your own sense of humour and what you find funny, but Jay Leno might have the joke of the year, but he won't say it on the Tonight Show if he knows somebody is going to shoot him for it after the show.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:16 AM

WTF are you talking about? Like I said, my bud Mitchell told me that joke, and he IS a black man. If you doubt I have black friends, then so the hell what, I'm not out to prove jack.

OK, LET ME SAY THIS. I did not mean to offend anyone, and I offer my sincere appologies to anyone who was offended. At least a couple who were offended were decent enough to not talk sh*t, just give their opinion and why, and I respect that. The N word is probably the worst racial slur, and I purposefully left the two g's out because I myself don't even want to type it. I get pissed every time I hear a black person call another that, even in a friendly manner because I do not see it as a term of endearment or whatever lame *** excuse they want to use, it's a racial slur and nothing else. If I had used punks or something, I bet opinions would have been hella different, but I just repeated the joke as I heard it. I also see the double standard on here that a lot of you seem to be missing. Jokes about Michael Jackson being a white woman are fine, as is bashing gays and Jesus and basically anything else, as long as it isn't black. I think that's BS. I'm deleating the joke because I'm tired of a bunch of people not understanding that a joke does not necesarily(sp) reflect the opinions of the one telling it, and it was just that, a damned joke. I actually did hear that from Mitch, a guy I ride with, and that dude jokes and says that in a dark room, you can find him by looking for eyes and teeth. But then again, I'm his friend, it might not be so funny if someone else said that to him, but I never asked. He told me the joke, so I figured it wouldn't **** too many people off, being as how most people on here get along just fine and understand that what we say isn't always what we mean. Meanwhile, Ruff Ryda up there has to comment on the fact that I said I heard it from a "black" friend, well, if I had just said "a friend" then you would all assume that he was a racist too. And the insinuation that my black friends are boots and a hat, oh and a color tv...very funny might I add, I think we have a comedian posing as an engineer here, is matched in stupidity only by it's ignorance. I wasn't trying to pull a cop-out, but of course someone jumped the gun and got defensive even of that statement. Here's a fact that might make you see why I figured most people would get that the joke wasn't dissing blacks: not only do I have middle eastern blood in my veins, but my Uncle by marriage is an Iraqi, and you all take such great pleasure in watching 3 of them get shot by an apache. I never pulled my "I could bitch and moan about that!" card. I never say **** when some of you guys say "raghead, towel head, camel humpers" etc. So I figured that even if you guys didn't see the humor in it, you might understand that it WAS NOT a joke against blacks, the same way when you say **** about Middle Eastern people, I assume you mean the terrorists, or others that do in fact need shooting, and I leave it at that. Perhaps when people stop being so quick to call RACIST! we can start getting past racial BS. But until then, we all must lay in the beds we make. Once again, I apologize, I meant no offense. However, to all the people that talked sh*t instead of being mature about it and voicing real complaints, this apology is not to you. It's meant only for those that read it, were offended, and said why they were in a respectable manner.
To tell the truth I really don't give a f*ck. I was just messing with you, I just figured that I would give you a little **** about the joke. Even if I knew you I still would have gave you **** for a little while, but then we would have been cool again.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:30 AM

Jay6 is a decent person

WOW, you people take yourselves WAY to seriously. WHO CARES ITS A JOKE

Quick Reply: Jesse Jackson meets the pope **kinda racial**