Stop or Slow down?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2002, 10:18 PM

GrCh35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Stop or Slow down?

There was this cop watching for stop sign runners right. All of a sudden there comes one. The person slows down almost to a stop you know, Californa Stop I guess they call it. The he goes. The cop pulls out and follows this person and pulls him over. This person is like, "why are you stopping me". The cop says, "didn't you see that stop sign over there". The person says, "yea", I stopped". The cop says, "you sure" and the person says, "yea". So the cops says, "step over here, I'm a show you the defference between slow down and stop". The person says "ok". The cop pulls out his night stick and starts beating the pipe out of this person. Then as he's beating him the cop starts yelling at this person, "what you want me to do now, slow down or stop"?

Last edited by GrCh35; 12-07-2002 at 10:21 PM.
Old 12-08-2002, 05:08 PM
Regular StuntLifer

HAWK is an unknown quantity at this point
Later, only now its pooring rain, at the same stop the cop is waiting. A guy sees the cop and goes right through the stop sign. Ofcourse, the cop pulls him over. And just for good measure the man stops in a large puddle. The soaking cop walks throung the water to the window and asks the man" Did you see that stop sign?" The man says "yes". The cop asks "Well, do you know why I pulled you over?" The man giggles and replies"Ya, do you know why I ran the stop sign?"
Old 12-26-2002, 12:55 AM

no fear is an unknown quantity at this point
i feel bad for the first guy lmao :-D

Rome
Old 12-27-2002, 02:02 PM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
damn coppers, i could see em doin somthin like that too...
Old 12-29-2002, 05:07 PM

LCPLPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Weird..

My buddy drives like an idiot in his, he gets up right behind people and then switches lanes, never uses his turn signals, and is basically a crap driver.

He was taking me and my buddy somewhere a few days ago, and i commented how i wished a cop would pull him over and give him a ticket..

Well, last nite, he was supposed to be pick me up at 845, but at 9 o clock i walk outside my house because i see cop lights going off. Well lo and behold, my buddy got pulled over right at my next door neighbors house. My buddy was doing 50 in a 30, had expired tags, and didn't have his seatbelt on..the cop let him off with the tags and no seatbelt. So i'm hoping the cop gave him a good lesson.. :P