8 Phases of Dating

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 04:35 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
8 Phases of Dating

Old 10-21-2008, 04:39 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 8 Phases of Dating

lol... im in the comfortable phase right now
Old 10-21-2008, 04:40 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

l o l . . .
Old 10-21-2008, 04:41 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

<-- between the breakup and get back together phase. lol.

the last one will NEVER happen.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:46 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

I'm currently in Phase one...slowly reaching phase two....and then I will leave him before we get to phase three!!

The rest of the phases scare me, I'll stick with one and two only!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 04:55 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

That's too funny totally in the comfortable stage don't think it's gonna go any further then that. Pretty happy with what I got.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:57 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Old 10-21-2008, 04:59 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
I'm currently in Phase one...slowly reaching phase two....and then I will leave him before we get to phase three!!

The rest of the phases scare me, I'll stick with one and two only!!!
phase one is my favey, if i see a motion to phase 2 i pull the emergency release handle and get the **** outta there.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:01 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
phase one is my favey, if i see a motion to phase 2 i pull the emergency release handle and get the **** outta there.

Emergency release handle!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Too Comfortable phase = break up lol
Old 10-21-2008, 05:08 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Too Comfortable phase = break up lol

Dubby!! I have the cutest pic of you at the bar saturday...once I find my missing usb cord, I'll upload it and send it to you!
Old 10-21-2008, 05:29 PM

cullins is an unknown quantity at this point

hahah comfortable phase for me
Old 10-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
Dubby!! I have the cutest pic of you at the bar saturday...once I find my missing usb cord, I'll upload it and send it to you!
AHAH the stupid one of me making a face lol
Old 10-21-2008, 05:39 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
AHAH the stupid one of me making a face lol

The one where the two chics are grabbing your cheeks, and yes, you have a stupid face!!
Old 02-06-2022, 10:42 AM

breddiskirmens is a decent person

Need a new wife)_
Old 02-07-2022, 09:36 AM

breddiskirmens is a decent person

No one was pleased with my choice at first, but I finally found what I was looking for and was happy. On Instagram, I often write about the age difference single men in bend oregon and my feelings. Many women hesitate and seek support in direct, and I think it's better to try and regret than not to try and regret the missed chance.