Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 01:36 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The things women do

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
you work with VP?
no...i work with large man hatin women.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:45 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
When was it ever decided that down is the proper position for the toilet seat. I'll put it down when you start putting the seat up when you are done.
Wat if its 4 in the morning, ur exhausted, but ur awakened by the sudden urge to take a crap. In ur drowsy state, u probably wouldn't flick the light switch on in the bathroom and you too would fall in the toilet if i hadn't flipped the seat down.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:48 PM

^^^I cant take a **** w/o readin somethin so the light is comin on no matter how fucked up or groggy my *** is.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:49 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dizzie56
+1...or ill just leave the seat down, but u might have to sit in a lil dribble or two . and honestly, u know u dont want some sensitive guy and all that other crap. if that were true then u would date that fat guy that ur friends with who probably worships ur every step for some reason(damn near all women have one)
You guys dribble on the seat, the actual toilet and the floor around the toilet. It's all sticky and nasty.

Gil is not fat, there's just more to love.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:52 PM

^^^I cant take a **** w/o readin somethin so the light is comin on no matter how fucked up or groggy my *** is.
What if its an emergency crap that's already ready blow? Do you run around your home looking for reading material or do you bee line to the bathroom?

or are you one of those guys that has a crapload of Vic's Secret stationed next to the toilet?
Old 05-17-2007, 02:56 PM

nah, i keep maxim, ssb, or men's health next to the toilet
Old 05-17-2007, 02:57 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Wat if its 4 in the morning, ur exhausted, but ur awakened by the sudden urge to take a crap. In ur drowsy state, u probably wouldn't flick the light switch on in the bathroom and you too would fall in the toilet if i hadn't flipped the seat down.
My brain is advanced to the point that I look at where I want to sit before I sit.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
What if its an emergency crap that's already ready blow? Do you run around your home looking for reading material or do you bee line to the bathroom?

or are you one of those guys that has a crapload of Vic's Secret stationed next to the toilet?
All bike and truck magazines are placed in the bathroom upon delivery.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:37 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

how did we go from women to taking a **** in the toilet????????
Old 05-17-2007, 04:49 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
how did we go from women to taking a **** in the toilet????????
oh you have so much to learn my young friend.....women will always lead you to a shitty place!!
Old 05-17-2007, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954
oh you have so much to learn my young friend.....women will always lead you to a shitty place!!
That really did make me lol. Yes haze...sniper...whatever the **** u wanna be called, one day u will learn the truth that all women are ******/pain in the asses/bitches/naggers/all of the above. Ill give it bout another year. Im gessin ur girl is still in HS right?
Old 05-17-2007, 05:05 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

arabs don't go to school
Old 05-17-2007, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954
hahahahaha......of course women lead u to a shitty place but u kno ***** aint free or easy to get unless ur me.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
arabs don't go to school

thats fucked up....thats not even funny
Old 05-17-2007, 07:11 PM

That really did make me lol. Yes haze...sniper...whatever the **** u wanna be called, one day u will learn the truth that all women are ******/pain in the asses/bitches/naggers/all of the above. Ill give it bout another year. Im gessin ur girl is still in HS right?

shes older
Old 05-17-2007, 07:14 PM

r u guys all married or have gf's or r u guyz on stuntlife everyday givin bullshit about women......alright enough with the women??????...so who wants to bang DBOUNCE1's mom....:YEAH :YEAH
Old 05-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
r u guys all married or have gf's or r u guyz on stuntlife everyday givin bullshit about women......alright enough with the women??????...so who wants to bang DBOUNCE1's mom....:YEAH :YEAH
I'd bang BeckyB's mom....
Old 05-18-2007, 08:22 AM

i have to see pics of both now
Old 05-18-2007, 09:51 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NINER
I'd bang BeckyB's mom....
yes i believe i would too
Old 05-18-2007, 09:51 AM

i have to see pics of both now
i haven't talked to my mom in years

Quick Reply: The things women do