Road trip pranks & games

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 05:36 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person
Road trip pranks & games

So... leaving tomorrow for a loooong trip to Vegas for XDL... and we will be filming the mischief & antics the whole way.

To spice it up, I've been trying to think up a few good roadtrip pranks, jokes, or funny games to play along the way.

I'm not having much luck.

So I'm turning to you mischievous & funny bunch to see what sick & silly stuff you can come up with. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is submit your suggestions here, within the next 12 hours. Your prize? If it's good it will probably end up in the dvd. So without further ado... have at it!
Old 04-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Re: Road trip pranks & games

tick, tock... only a couple hours left...
Old 04-07-2007, 04:32 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Get some super long zip-ties, and when your driver isn't looking, zip one onto the drive shaft. Every time the drive shaft rotates, the zip-tie will smack against either the ground or the undercarraige or both. Makes it sound like a massive mechanical problem................don't know if you wanted to prank your driver, but that's all I got!
Old 04-07-2007, 04:33 PM

yellowjacket is an unknown quantity at this point

get that washable paint and paint BLONDES DON'T HAVE MORE FUN HEMAPHRODITES DO! on the side of your ride. the looks you will get will be worth it:YEAH
Old 04-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

LMAO! Actually we did the xip tie trick to the parts delivery driver at the Nissan dealership I used to work at... freaked him out!!

Ooh, and good one with the paint.. I even have that white shoe polish stuff on hand too! *WARNING* don't EVER get it on your paint, it will never come off! Glass only!

Ok guys, well departure time has been rescheduled for 0700 hours tomorrow morning, so you now have 12 additional hours to post your ideas... good ones so far!!
Old 04-07-2007, 07:12 PM

DEBO is a decent person

when eversome passes out, slam on the brakes as hard as you can and scream bloody murder.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:14 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DEBO
when eversome passes out, slam on the brakes as hard as you can and scream bloody murder.
oldie but goodie :YEAH

and dont forget to hit the horn
Old 04-07-2007, 08:25 PM

nnrider is a decent person

put a bunch of confetti in the heat vents....... and i mean a bunch.. but the trick is to do it so you cant tell you put a bunch in it.... then as soon as somebody turns on the ac or heater BLAM!!! ITS NEW YEARS!!!!
Old 04-07-2007, 10:32 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

someone just drop trou and **** their *** in the middle of a gas stop!
Old 04-08-2007, 04:01 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

slip everyone ex-lax before you go and laugh the whole way
Old 04-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Tall Enuf 2 Ride NEthing

Tall_Dallas is an unknown quantity at this point

Best prank I ever pulled when traveling.

I was with my ex at the time.
going down the highway on a long road-trip.
she fell asleep in the pass. seat.

As we were driving down I passed one of those semi-on-semi transports.
where it was one truck pulling another backwards... but not by a wrecker, just another semi.

anyways.

I got an idea as I passed the setup. so I dropped back, fell right behind the semi and just screamed at the top of my lungs.

"OH MY GOD!!!"

My ex wakes up only to see the front end of a mack truck facing us on the highway.
(I was very close... maybe 10 feet at most from the truck)

she totally lost it.
screamed.
arms and legs went flailing around.
almost had a heart attack... I thought she was going to loose bodily-function controll.

And I just died laughing...
I was swerving all over the road bad enough from laughing so hard. but it got worse as I was being struck over and over by a REALLY pissed off brunette.
The more I laughed, the harder she hit me.
the more she hit me, the harder I laughed.

she was pissed the entire trip.

but it was worth it.

(The End)
Old 04-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

I told my friend one time that I bet that he cant touch his forehead and his chin against the windshield at the same time (because of the angle), Right as he gets out of his seat and 2 inches away from the glass I slammed on the brakes and he smacked his head really hard against the glass. It was funny.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:05 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Bwahahahahahaa!!!! Those last 2 were great!! Wish I would have read them before we left... oh well.. next time..
Old 05-18-2007, 12:22 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Oh those last two were precious.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:44 AM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tall_Dallas
Best prank I ever pulled when traveling.

I was with my ex at the time.
going down the highway on a long road-trip.
she fell asleep in the pass. seat.

As we were driving down I passed one of those semi-on-semi transports.
where it was one truck pulling another backwards... but not by a wrecker, just another semi.

anyways.

I got an idea as I passed the setup. so I dropped back, fell right behind the semi and just screamed at the top of my lungs.

"OH MY GOD!!!"

My ex wakes up only to see the front end of a mack truck facing us on the highway.
(I was very close... maybe 10 feet at most from the truck)

she totally lost it.
screamed.
arms and legs went flailing around.
almost had a heart attack... I thought she was going to loose bodily-function controll.

And I just died laughing...
I was swerving all over the road bad enough from laughing so hard. but it got worse as I was being struck over and over by a REALLY pissed off brunette.
The more I laughed, the harder she hit me.
the more she hit me, the harder I laughed.

she was pissed the entire trip.

but it was worth it.

(The End)
Holy ****, I'm dying laughing here!!!!!

Tazz (owner of SpeedFreak) did that to me on the ride home from Daytona. I was taking my turn sleeping in the back seat of the SF truck, and the hubby was supposed to be co-piloting. He passed out, I was passed out, and Tazz was mad that he was the only one awake while we were driving. So he slams on the brakes (not easy to do with 4 bikes on a trailer behind us!) and screams!!!

I wake up, and go to brace myself, all I know is we're stopping quickly and he's yelling, so I'm trying to brace myself....but I was sleeping with my face to the back of the seat on my side....I reach behind me to brace against the front seats, and there's nothing there!!!! lol. Tazz was dying laughing at my arms flying around the truck, lol.

Now I gotta get him back, and we leave tomorrow for Myrtle. I think he's about to get New Years!!!!! hahahahahahaha.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:42 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.glumbert.com/media/superglue
Old 08-12-2007, 03:32 PM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

My buddy shrink wrapped my car one summer day, so to get him back, I bought six cans of shaving cream, froze them. With them still frozen, I cut the can off of the frozen chunk of shaving cream and placed all six frozen chucks throughout his car. It's a hot summer day, and as the shaving cream thawed, of course, it expanded filling his car with shaving cream. So awesome. That is, until he had to clean it up, that really sucked, for him.