HOT DAMN IT's THE SOGGY BOTTOM BOYS.

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2002, 02:42 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
HOT DAMN IT's THE SOGGY BOTTOM BOYS.

the time? 1:30. the date? 10/02. the reasoning behind this post? None, but I'll work with what I got.

So little sally xr50 scrub stunna Rodg is out on his evening patrol of the hood upon is mighty steed FIF-D and comes across a fresh young hottie in da park. "SCORE!!!!!!" Rodg thinks to himself as he pulls up. "Hey there sweet thing, can I interest you in a ride on my mighty steed of a FIF-D" he so smoothly speaks. "Oh you mean sit on that little vibrating machine, SURE" she answers, "SCORE!!!!" Rodg thinks to himself. . .
Old 10-05-2002, 12:39 AM

KAWMAN13(IMF) is an unknown quantity at this point
thats the worst one yet.....
Old 10-06-2002, 10:23 AM

nobiketodd is an unknown quantity at this point
yo sukkas,
so he's thinkin......damn, if my woman see's me pimpin out here, she's gonna cram my nuts into a film container and mail them to my mom....so, he says to da ho...."listen up yo, we gots to git oudda here,so why don't you hop on my mighty steed, and we'll boogie over to my patna's crib for some eats."
the 2 dolla ho gits on, and off they go, leavin' a trail of dust as they split. BUT, little does rodg know that his woman has been lookin' for him because he is tardy for their dinner date. so, in her rapid attempt to find him, she happened to look in the park....."there that little bastard is, hittin' on some skank...i'll teach him" !!
rodg was now in the fire. his woman got the visual, and was PISSED off. as a direct result of that, she got on the horn and called 5.0, sayin' some ***** like "there is a douchebag out pimpin' on the local women in the park and i do not appreciate it. please arrest this dastardly person for disturbing my peace and upsetting the other neighbors."
anyways, unbeknownst to rodg, he began puttin down thew trail..........