Noob in Northants

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 06:50 AM

AndySV1K is a decent person
Noob in Northants

Hi All,

Just found this site and thought I'd say hi.

I'm a total newbie to stunting, don't have a bike or a place to ride, but it's something that's been on my mind for a good while now.

I've ridden bikes for many years so not new to bikes, but i've always kept them on 2 wheels so far.

I love the idea of getting hold of a starter bike and giving this a go, but I guess i suffer the age old problem of where to actually ride. I think that will be my first hurdle to overcome, then I'll look into getting a bike.

Andy.
Old 08-10-2017, 03:31 PM

BoostinJordan is a decent person
Re: Noob in Northants

Originally Posted by AndySV1K
Hi All,

Just found this site and thought I'd say hi.

I'm a total newbie to stunting, don't have a bike or a place to ride, but it's something that's been on my mind for a good while now.

I've ridden bikes for many years so not new to bikes, but i've always kept them on 2 wheels so far.

I love the idea of getting hold of a starter bike and giving this a go, but I guess i suffer the age old problem of where to actually ride. I think that will be my first hurdle to overcome, then I'll look into getting a bike.

Andy.
im from around the northlake and 60164 area have you tried looking at lots by warehouses that are fairly empty ?
Old 09-12-2017, 06:44 AM

rollinsonphilip is a decent person
Re: Noob in Northants

hi nice to meet you